Corrupt Dyfs in voorhees

Posted in the Clementon Forum

Steve

Sicklerville, NJ

#1 Feb 6, 2010
Steve | 5 min ago
My kids were takin away 12/09/09. Because Dyfs wanted me to up hold a 40 hr a week job and take and pick my kids up from school but would not let their mother help me out so I can put food on the table. 3 weeks into foster care, I get arrested twice for sexual assault on my 4 yr old daughter which did not happen. I had polygraphed and I have not seen them since they were removed. Dyfs was ordered by the courts to assist in morning and after school care so I could keep my job but no they don't pay but they'll have no problems given some jerkoff foster mom 2000 a month for each child. Now they split up my son and daughter into 2different homes. WTF is that sh*t !!!!!!!! Cause now the foster mom don't want my lil girl no more. I know my baby girl is scared shitless!! Do they care?! Hell no they don't. Who knows what happed at that house and what they are planting into my childrens heads. The kids will start to believe this about me and my life I worked so hard for my kids is RUINED because of dyfs. Please if any one out there has had crap pinned on them for things they did not do pls contact me. They are destroying me and my kids well being. Pls help me.......coolsteve316@aol.com

2/6/10
Robert

Willingboro, NJ

#2 Feb 18, 2011
This is typical DYFS BS. Take action, don't stop until you get justice.
Andy

Norristown, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2011
First of all you should tone it down with the language. If you are talking to dyfs, the police or anyone else that is a turnoff right away. You need a lawyer. Without one no one is gong to listen to you. DYFS already has a lousy reputation and should not be too hard to get them to lssten to a lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clementon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) 59 min Marty Simmons 18
Heroin & Prostitution Sep 26 laurenm0 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Josh 43
Review: Genesis Healthcare Voorhees Powerback (Mar '13) Sep 23 Anonymous EX-Emp... 31
Cop Car Slams Into Dunkin' Donuts Sep 21 wichita-rick 8
Among workers at Revel there's shock, anxiety, ... Sep 13 2chainz babymama 4
Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Sep 11 Resident 4

Clementon News Video

Clementon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Clementon Jobs

Clementon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clementon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clementon