Anyone know anywhere in Camden County helping with gifts for Christmas?

Posted in the Clementon Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
Leigh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

I am a single mom of twins and in need of help with Christmas food and gifts for the kids. Any churches or groups willing to help? if so, please contact me at leighbonetti@yahoo.com. thanks!
Loresha Gaines

Hainesport, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

I am a single mother of three children. last year I lost my 12 yr old child to gun violence. i just paid off the balance of his funeral this will be our first chrismas without him and im strugleing to provide a christmas for my children if any one can help please contact me at rereg55@verizon.net thank you very much happy holidays from me & my children.
Jade Bruce

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

I am a single mother of three myself, I just moved into a new home after being homless for the past two years. I have a job But just can't afford christmas this year. Every sent we had went on the security deposit and first months rent. My children would be so Gratetful if somebody would be able to help us out with food or gifts for the holidays. Thankyou so much and may god bless you.
Jade Bruce

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

my e-mail address is jadebruce79@yahoo.com
Jade Bruce

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

I am a single mother of three myself, I just moved into a new home after being homless for the past two years. I have a job But just can't afford christmas this year. Every sent we had went on the security deposit and first months rent. My children would be so Gratetful if somebody would be able to help us out with food or gifts for the holidays. Thankyou so much and may god bless you.you can e-mail me at jadebruce79@yahoo.com
Leona iverson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Hi iam a single parent of 5 3 boys &2 girls I need all the help I can get mt rent is $850 a month not including everything else I struggle to pay my rent but I do I have no extra money for anything not asking for much just a little help thanks.my email is musique214@hotmail.com
Melissa

Audubon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I am a single mom of two a seven yr old boy and a 14 yr old girl. I had to suddenly move out of the house I was living in and luckily found a new place that is affordable but considering we are moving in by december 1st the money we put towards our apartment really broke me and I don't know how I'm going to give my kids a christmas if anyone can help me out I live in camden county in gloucester city nj my email is melissafischer79@yahoo.com I would honestly appreciate any info or help

thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clementon Discussions

Search the Clementon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Among workers at Revel there's shock, anxiety, ... Mon Cara 2
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Aug 16 nice try latresa 13
Prostitution at Berlin Township adult book stor... Aug 5 NJ Electrician 3
Theft Aug 3 Mean Gene 4
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) Jul 28 Joe 16
Acme - Clementon - White Horse Pike (Jan '12) Jul 25 Big dawg 6
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jul 24 Big dawg 812
•••
•••

Clementon News Video

•••
•••

Clementon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clementon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE