illegal amnesty, now im f***ing pissed!

Posted in the Clementon Forum

WILDER

Fairfield, CT

#1 Oct 6, 2006
Granting amnesty is something that many American's are fighting for. WHY?!?! It should be a non contest situation. If our congress had any fucking balls, they would say that illegal migration to this country is "ILLEGAL" and should be handled through criminal consequence. Illegal immigrants should be treated as criminals, not granted citizenship. That's basically rewarding people for breaking a law, is it not?! That's a no-brainer, it is breaking a law!

Many illegal workers are good, damn hard working people; nothing personal against them in any way. However, America survives because it governs society by enacting and enforcing laws. When you allow some people to get away with crime, it kills the integrity of our system of law. Yes, America was formed a free nation that allows all people to come here to seek better life (give us your poor, tired, ect.). We need to understand, though, that times have changed. America is a tired country. We have so many issues with corruption in government, terrorism, overpopulation, national debt, and many other things that would be drastically affected by granting amnesty to illegal immigrants.

Maybe the government could allow work visas for migrant workers. Although, these practices would surely prove ineffective due to the fact many immigrants wouldnít return when the visas expire or would have children here to get citizenship. Itís basically a no win situation.

I donít even want to hear a ignorant, uneducated opposition to my post. However, if you have something intelligent to say about this, let it be said.
average joe

AOL

#2 Jul 10, 2007
American taxes spent on american needs. That doesn't include free health care and food and housing for a bunch of border jumping law breakers. Send them and their anchor babies home now. I can and do mow my own damn lawn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clementon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) Apr 16 Rob 21
Review: Puppy Palace (Oct '08) Apr 15 Lou Sirzafag 98
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Apr 2 Bruce Lucas 43
Review: Lucky Star Towing (Jul '14) Apr 1 John pilling 6
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Mar 28 somba5333 21
News Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Mar 24 Frank Roxby 6
News Christie's budget proposes pension overhaul, be... Mar '15 jordennancy23 1
More from around the web

Clementon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]