Three suffer burns in Camden explosion

Three suffer burns in Camden explosion

There are 9 comments on the Courier-Post story from Jun 19, 2006, titled Three suffer burns in Camden explosion. In it, Courier-Post reports that:

An explosion at an abandoned house in Camden has left three people with serious burns, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Post.

Jessica Merlin

Korea

#1 Jun 19, 2006
My name is Jessica Merlin. Deborah Truxton is my father's girlfriend. If anyone knows about the explosion or knows who may be involved, let it be known. Contact the police. Put yourself in our shoes. What if it was one of your family members or someone close to you. Do the right thing.
camden

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 21, 2006
well they said they was getting high in the house. they might of set the explosion mixing chemicals trying to get high. so what about the neighbors and their lives.
AmericanEagle

Sicklerville, NJ

#3 Jun 22, 2006
I am going too state my opinion and remember this is not based on any investigations or official information.
I believe these fires are being set by a vigilante, 3 fires one night, and the fact the city is being plagued by tainted heroin, sort of makes me firmly believe, law enforcement should follow this angle. But my heart goes out too you Jessica and your family. NOONE deserves too die from the hands of another. Keep the pressure on the perp/s will be found.
Tre

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2006
Someone needs to become the spider man of the city. This crime, killing, and drug trafficing needs to stop, NOW! Im getting sick of reading about the BS in the news daily.
Jey

Fountain, CO

#5 Jun 23, 2006
Tre wrote:
Someone needs to become the spider man of the city. This crime, killing, and drug trafficing needs to stop, NOW! Im getting sick of reading about the BS in the news daily.
Not reading or writing about it in the paper wont make it go away and super hero's start in a positive house hold.
Im sory about your loss Jessica
Jey

Fountain, CO

#6 Jun 23, 2006
Pardon the post name
Tara

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2006
Jessica Merlin wrote:
My name is Jessica Merlin. Deborah Truxton is my father's girlfriend. If anyone knows about the explosion or knows who may be involved, let it be known. Contact the police. Put yourself in our shoes. What if it was one of your family members or someone close to you. Do the right thing.
Jessica please contact me about Deb, I would like to let you know some information. [email protected]
Jessie Schwartz

Collingswood, NJ

#9 Feb 15, 2007
Debbie is my mom and she is doin fine now. SHe is a mircale it has been hard for the family. BUt it is rude for others to say stuff about my mother when they are not a nice person theirself. So tara stay out of everything
Could Care Less

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 18, 2007
I was just reading over all of the comments about the camden house fire that burned three, and it seems like if they weren't getting high this wouldn't have never happened to them. It looks like what goes around comes around and Deb had her day. I know that that sounds bad but, I really feel bad for any problems Deb may have. She has to pay for her drug habbit for the rest of her life with the way that she will live. Everytime she looks in the mirror will remind her of that day and that it all happened because she wanted to get high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clementon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jun 26 Brando 852
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 8
Hookers in Lindenwold, what's going on???? (Jan '09) Jun '17 theday 19
Bad Guy Mayor David Mayer the Antichrist May '17 Jeff Webber 1
106 Bunning Drive, Beagle Club is a GREAT Buy! May '17 BEAGLE CLUB 3
Daniel S. Hutchison May '17 Doug 1
Mayor Mayer the Anti Christ 666 May '17 Kim 1

Clementon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clementon Mortgages