heb only hires morons
fran

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Oct 18, 2008
john gibson, go ahead and go to walmart and pay the higher prices. also make sure you buy your produce there. also it looks like the produce has been washed washed with toilet water.
Former employe of HEB

Damascus, AR

#3 Oct 25, 2008
I am a former employe of H.E.B, and when I worked there we could not dress like they do now. It is very disrespectful, but look at all the mexicans that shop there. Over half of them are no more respectful than the way the employes look.
someone

Cleburne, TX

#5 May 21, 2009
they only hire mexicans
and,wal mart has the lowest prices....theyre produce is fine....people r so dramatic.
Sick of_210

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 17, 2011
It is true that HEB discriminates against whites. Just look at how many don't work there. The few they do hire are pushing a cleaning cart and are only there to keep HEB from getting sued. It would be nice to see other grocers here to compete with HEB. At least Wal Mart uses equal opportunity hiring.
adjustment

Vilonia, AR

#11 Sep 17, 2011
If indeed your feelings are as you claim about HEB, then why not shop elsewhere? I for one would never shop there, simply because of having to stand in line waiting to check out & watch certain individuals take advantage of the "Free Lone Star Gift Cards." This also includes these Welfare "MOMS" that are too lazy to get off their rumps & get a real job. It seems nowadays it's just easier to let all the Taxpayers support them. What shame that must bring to their children as they get older. And as I know that someone will come back with a quick reply, facts are still facts. You do the Math !!!!!
dale

Cleburne, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2011
You Tell it adjustment!! Thats a fact
Yup

Cleburne, TX

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Good prices, but too many foreigners. Yes, they do hire more mexicans than any other race, but that's because this damn town is being overrun with them! A lot of the mexican cashiers are also rude to anyone but their own kind.
I love it when I get behind a family of foreign decent with a basket full and they use their Lone Star Card to pay for the food, then pull out a roll of cash that would choke a horse to pay for the rest. Pisses me off too no end.
meatcleaver666

Seattle, WA

#15 Aug 29, 2012
yes mexicans should be executed i say grind them up to make dog food but no dog would eat a greasy useless mexican im more mad at the us government for allowing mexicans to jump the border the soution is put landmines along the us border it will save on tax dollars because we wont need the borderpatrol anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Finney 6 hr Cousin 1
stevie johnson is a murderer! 18 hr NeverforgetDOU 1
Honorable Judge Dale Hanna Aug 13 A J Fullen 1
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Aug 13 S and C Underwood 21
Sendera Ranch (May '06) Jul 24 Braindead 112
News Former Deputy Charged With Child Indecency (Apr '08) Jul '17 Yes 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19

Cleburne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleburne Mortgages