jack in the box on west henderson acr...

jack in the box on west henderson across from heb

Posted in the Cleburne Forum

raul

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 29, 2012
what the f*ck is up with the jack in the box across from heb there ultra slow the employees there are as smart as a box of hammers i go in buy four tacos it took almost 45 minutes to get my order god damn they all must be braindead morons every last one of them an the women there need to quit being such rude ol leatherface looking hags
***** AVOID THIS PLACE *****
raul

Cleburne, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2012
i totally agree worst service ever
Only in Tx

Melissa, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2012
YOU tell them Raul!!!
meatcleaver666

Seattle, WA

#4 Aug 29, 2012
i go there cause it makes me get massive erections
Jack A-S

Arlington, TX

#5 Dec 2, 2012
They are minimum wage workers having to deal with shitty, entitled customers all day. Customers who view fast food employees as slaves and trash. Wouldn't you act like a miserable pile of shit, too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleburne texas is a joke (Apr '08) Apr 5 Pissedoff 209
News Sex offender last seen in Beaumont added to sta... Mar 27 NURSE FARTS 2
Snapcash (Aug '17) Mar '18 quentinmiller 7
News The oldest town in Texas beckons for an off-the... Mar '18 pedro lopez garcia 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
News 40 students transported to area hospitals after... Mar '18 Walter glen stockton 4
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... (Aug '17) Feb '18 FART VISION 7

Cleburne Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleburne Mortgages