Schaumburg, IL

#1 Jul 17, 2011
i hope the economy crashes an burns an never recovers
adjustment

Bigelow, AR

#2 Jul 18, 2011
cleburne sux balls wrote:
i hope the economy crashes an burns an never recovers
funny ____ thats what everyone is saying about you.
Me too

Iola, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2011
Me too.Everyone should be porr at least once in their life and discover that money isn't that big of a deal....well..unless you don't have any.
cleburne sux balls mom

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2011
I do too. I would like to see you, and your sorry a$$ family, live under a bridge and forced to eat your own feces. Serves you and them right for being such a boil on the a$$ of society. Remember when you and I, your loving mother, made incestuous love in the back of that old Ford van? It's a shame that, after all of these years later, you still have just a itty bitty prick. Mommy still loves you though! XXOXO
adjustment

Quitman, AR

#6 Jul 21, 2011
cleburne sux balls mom wrote:
I do too. I would like to see you, and your sorry a$$ family, live under a bridge and forced to eat your own feces. Serves you and them right for being such a boil on the a$$ of society. Remember when you and I, your loving mother, made incestuous love in the back of that old Ford van? It's a shame that, after all of these years later, you still have just a itty bitty prick. Mommy still loves you though! XXOXO
Have you checked your a$$ lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
See it: Cheerleader, 19, loves shooting on safari Aug 27 Ral44 10
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••

Cleburne News Video

•••
•••

Cleburne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleburne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••