Family says grandmother didn't have c...

Family says grandmother didn't have chance to show license in now-viral arrest video

There are 2 comments on the WFAA-TV Dallas story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Family says grandmother didn't have chance to show license in now-viral arrest video. In it, WFAA-TV Dallas reports that:

The nation is watching and talking about the traffic stop trouble between a North Texas grandmother and a Keene police sergeant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA-TV Dallas.

bite me

Singapore

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Bedford: "Alright, let's hurry up, I've got to go the bathroom."

Geheb: "Let me see your driver's license and insurance please."

Bedford: "I have a bladder infection."

yet, after the SGT'S. forth request for her drivers information, bedford said; I will give it to you in a minute. so, how much of a hurry could she really have been in?

the old bitch was just looking for an argument, and the police SGT. wasn't going to play her game, and rightfully arrested her.

oh yea, the grand daughter sounds dumber then a bag of barber hair!
Retired Trooper

Massena, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
bite me wrote:
Bedford: "Alright, let's hurry up, I've got to go the bathroom."
Geheb: "Let me see your driver's license and insurance please."
Bedford: "I have a bladder infection."
yet, after the SGT'S. forth request for her drivers information, bedford said; I will give it to you in a minute. so, how much of a hurry could she really have been in?
the old bitch was just looking for an argument, and the police SGT. wasn't going to play her game, and rightfully arrested her.
oh yea, the grand daughter sounds dumber then a bag of barber hair!
if you think that was good police work God help the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder of Holly Hunter During 1990/91,... (Sep '10) May 24 Sam 98
Review: Curly's Plumbing & Big Blade (Jun '09) May 21 Heatherann1977 158
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) May 19 Redneck 11
News Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... (Oct '14) May 18 Texan 5
cleburne texas is a joke (Apr '08) May 11 Lori 197
More from around the web

Cleburne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]