Jury takes 10 minutes to convict man

Jury takes 10 minutes to convict man

There are 5 comments on the Mansfield News Journal story from Mar 10, 2012, titled Jury takes 10 minutes to convict man. In it, Mansfield News Journal reports that:

CLEBURNE, Texas - The punishment phase will begin Monday in the case of a Fort Worth gang member convicted of capital murder in the robbery-slaying of a Godley woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mansfield News Journal.

Black Male

Carrollton, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Hang that mexican a-hole

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Black Male wrote:
Hang that mexican a-hole
Color wasn't a factor ,Sir, ur comment was racist! It's a surprise to me he wasn't a little darker!! Have a good day!!

Burleson, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2012
pinche bartardo negro no vales ne vergas!

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2012
mexican wrote:
pinche bartardo negro no vales ne vergas!
hey wat the hell I was taking up for u beaners!!!
Only in Tx

Melissa, TX

#5 Jun 9, 2012
@ Redfish20, I tell you these ppl. are so damn rude!!! I'm hispanic myself, but damn. Some you just can't HELP! And has nothing to do with color or race, crimes are commited by EVERY RACE! Good evening

@ Mexican, white it in english!! Your in the USA, yes, LEARN THE LANGUAGE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapcash (Aug '17) 14 hr quentinmiller 7
News The oldest town in Texas beckons for an off-the... Mar 16 pedro lopez garcia 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar 10 Bot 26
News 40 students transported to area hospitals after... Mar 2 Walter glen stockton 4
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... (Aug '17) Feb 27 FART VISION 7
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Feb 27 Nachomama 54
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Feb '18 Hemi-man 25

Cleburne Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleburne Mortgages