Don't believe scare stories about fra...

Don't believe scare stories about fracking; it's far worse

There are 2 comments on the The Press On-Line story from Sep 12, 2011, titled Don't believe scare stories about fracking; it's far worse. In it, The Press On-Line reports that:

GRIM FUTURE: A worker unloads sand used for fracking from a train in Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press On-Line.

carson

Whitney, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2011
And don't beleive the hype either. After doing research I found all of this articles information to be inaccurate and unconnected to any of the fracking industry. Read the official reports on the fish and birds in Arkansas and you will see. Also read up on the exact processes involved in fracking and it will become clear. If you cry "that's what they want you to beleive" then you are just a conspiracy theorist and jump at your own shadow. But that's my opinion.
carson

Whitney, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Also this article comes to us from New Zealand written by an environmental activist. As I understand it New Zealanders love their land and want nothing to change it and I agree with that. It's a beautiful country - don't spoil it. But let's keep everything in perspective here ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Finney 6 hr Cousin 1
stevie johnson is a murderer! 18 hr NeverforgetDOU 1
Honorable Judge Dale Hanna Aug 13 A J Fullen 1
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Aug 13 S and C Underwood 21
Sendera Ranch (May '06) Jul 24 Braindead 112
News Former Deputy Charged With Child Indecency (Apr '08) Jul '17 Yes 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19

Cleburne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleburne Mortgages