operation blessing sux donkey ballz

operation blessing sux donkey ballz

Posted in the Cleburne Forum

destitute

Schaumburg, IL

#1 May 5, 2011
im writing this on a comp at the library i went to get some food from operation blessing an all the gave me was out dated food that smelled like roadkill i ate some an got violently ill an threw up thats real christian thanx i now know not to trust christians an god is pretend
Jack Meholf

Arlington, TX

#2 May 5, 2011
I loled
cleburne is a cesspool

Schaumburg, IL

#3 May 8, 2011
i laugh too out how christanity is a joke an waste of time www.evolvefish.com
interested

Greenbrier, AR

#4 May 8, 2011
Get a JOB and by your own food.But then, you'd probably gripe about actually having to work.
destitute

Schaumburg, IL

#5 May 12, 2011
what jobs there r no jobs in this podunk sh*thole called cleburne id love to work oh an intrested u can eat the sh*t that creeps out of my azz
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Jun 5, 2011
yeah i went there for help an all i got was so called chistians giving me attitudes i thought the dried up old leather looking douche bags were there to help but i was wrong
interested

Quitman, AR

#7 Jun 6, 2011
destitute wrote:
what jobs there r no jobs in this podunk sh*thole called cleburne id love to work oh an intrested u can eat the sh*t that creeps out of my azz
Maybe with yor attitude like it is, is why you are'nt working. As for where are any jobs--- There is McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, Taco Beuno & so & so on. Are you too good to work at any of these places? A job is a job. It'll pay a few bills & put food in your belly. And one would also think some pride. Quit whining & do something about your situation. Try working instead of useing a filthy mouth & you might get somewhere in this life. Or, simply move to another town. It sort've sounds like you're a whine azz.
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Jun 7, 2011
i do work at one of those so be nice im the one handling ur food
interested

Quitman, AR

#9 Jun 8, 2011
cleburne sux balls wrote:
i do work at one of those so be nice im the one handling ur food
I dont eat at any of those places.
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Jun 9, 2011
im talking at any place that serves food an cleburnes still a complete sh*thole
meatcleaver666

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Aug 29, 2012
intrested i hope u get caids cancer and aids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder of Holly Hunter During 1990/91,... (Sep '10) May 24 Sam 98
Review: Curly's Plumbing & Big Blade (Jun '09) May 21 Heatherann1977 158
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) May 19 Redneck 11
News Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... (Oct '14) May 18 Texan 5
cleburne texas is a joke (Apr '08) May 11 Lori 197
More from around the web

Cleburne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]