Teen Pregnancy in Cleburne
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nothing else to do

Fairfield, TX

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Nothing to do in Cleburne but have sex.
Fawndah Cox

United States

#22 Mar 30, 2011
Just another instance of where society will have to pick up the tab for unwed teenage mothers illegitimate babies.
resident

United States

#23 Apr 1, 2011
uh, have you seen how many mexicans are in Cleburne? That should explain a lot for you right there. Taxpayers will pay for everything so what hardships do these teen moms really have? Like Fawndah said, society will be picking up the tab.
cleburne is a cesspool

Schaumburg, IL

#24 May 26, 2011
i have an idea keep ur god damn legs but i guess all the filthy sluts in cleburne are to f*cking braindead to close there legs an therefore put a burden on the rest of us by having to shell out tax dollars for f*cking wic i hope all the babies born in cleburne come into thiis world as flipper babies
Okay

Canton, GA

#25 May 30, 2011
Kids should walk the Riverwalk and look at the train in the park...that way they won't have sex.
El Viajero

Pflugerville, TX

#26 Dec 15, 2011
Cleburne does have an abnormally high teen pregnancy rate. Part of the problem is they don't even know it's f*ck@d up. they see it all around them, so they think it's normal. You have young adult males impregnating underage girls all over Johnson county. The girls most likely come from homes where the parents are drug or alcohol abusers, and losers in general. So when some bum pays attention to them, they think he's Prince Charming. When they find out different, it's to late. They're stuck with kids at a very young age, no child support, and dependant on the entitlements from the state that enable this behavior to be so easy.
Cleburne is a ghetto

Cedar Park, TX

#27 Dec 17, 2011
resident wrote:
uh, have you seen how many mexicans are in Cleburne? That should explain a lot for you right there. Taxpayers will pay for everything so what hardships do these teen moms really have? Like Fawndah said, society will be picking up the tab.
There are plenty of white trash and black teens getting pregnant too. Blaming one race in a scummy town like Cleburne, that is a mixed race town, is ridiculous.
informative

Greenbrier, AR

#28 Dec 27, 2011
first of all, teens are not the only age group living off honest taxpayers in cleburne. there are plenty of 20 & 30yr old girls that do that "on purpose" just to be able to sit around on their rumps & draw welfare support. better known, for example "lone star gift-cards" wic, medicaid ins., free church hand-outs. yes, these people take advantage of not only gov. welfare, but handouts for the needy too. now before anyone starts hollering "not everyone can help being on welfare" let me just say this... you are absolutely right. but we know the ones i'm speaking about. if you have 2 healthy arms & legs & your health is good... go figure !
Cleburne is a ghetto

Cedar Park, TX

#29 Dec 28, 2011
informative wrote:
first of all, teens are not the only age group living off honest taxpayers in cleburne. there are plenty of 20 & 30yr old girls that do that "on purpose" just to be able to sit around on their rumps & draw welfare support. better known, for example "lone star gift-cards" wic, medicaid ins., free church hand-outs. yes, these people take advantage of not only gov. welfare, but handouts for the needy too. now before anyone starts hollering "not everyone can help being on welfare" let me just say this... you are absolutely right. but we know the ones i'm speaking about. if you have 2 healthy arms & legs & your health is good... go figure !
True, but teen pregnancy is rampant in Johnson county. It's as if they don't know any better. it's a sad cultural cycle that no one even is attempting to break.
informative

West Fork, AR

#30 Dec 30, 2011
Cleburne is a ghetto wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but teen pregnancy is rampant in Johnson county. It's as if they don't know any better. it's a sad cultural cycle that no one even is attempting to break.
agree.
Well

Dahlonega, GA

#31 Jan 1, 2012
It is probably happening because they are having sex.
El Viajero

Pflugerville, TX

#32 Jan 3, 2012
Well wrote:
It is probably happening because they are having sex.
Millions of people have sex everyday without getting pregnant, smart guy. We are living in what should be more enlightened times. there is no excuse not to know about birth control.
informative

Vilonia, AR

#33 Jan 3, 2012
El Viajero wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people have sex everyday without getting pregnant, smart guy. We are living in what should be more enlightened times. there is no excuse not to know about birth control.
goes back to what i wrote above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleburne texas is a joke (Apr '08) Apr 5 Pissedoff 209
News Sex offender last seen in Beaumont added to sta... Mar 27 NURSE FARTS 2
Snapcash (Aug '17) Mar '18 quentinmiller 7
News The oldest town in Texas beckons for an off-the... Mar '18 pedro lopez garcia 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
News 40 students transported to area hospitals after... Mar '18 Walter glen stockton 4
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... (Aug '17) Feb '18 FART VISION 7

Cleburne Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleburne Mortgages