Teen Pregnancy in Cleburne

Posted in the Cleburne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
torn_apart

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2011
I'm I the only one who has noticed the teen pregnancy in cleburne is incredibly high?
excuses

Quitman, AR

#2 Feb 7, 2011
torn_apart wrote:
I'm I the only one who has noticed the teen pregnancy in cleburne is incredibly high?
maybe you should focus on other outlets. you think?
torn_apart

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2011
I'm wondering why this hasn't been addressed in schools? I've seen many students in this situation and wonder why there hasn't been a program or assembly for this. One to tell female and male students how difficult it is by using examples from past students or something.
excuses

Quitman, AR

#4 Feb 7, 2011
torn_apart wrote:
I'm wondering why this hasn't been addressed in schools? I've seen many students in this situation and wonder why there hasn't been a program or assembly for this. One to tell female and male students how difficult it is by using examples from past students or something.
oh brother!
family friend

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2011
dear excuses, You must having some personal issue with the teen pregnancy thing. Torn apart is just stating that there should be some type of program to help those that think they need a baby to be loved or wanted. It does happen sad as it is..
excses

Quitman, AR

#6 Feb 8, 2011
family friend wrote:
dear excuses, You must having some personal issue with the teen pregnancy thing. Torn apart is just stating that there should be some type of program to help those that think they need a baby to be loved or wanted. It does happen sad as it is..
sorry, no issues, you have a preggo, you both seem so worried. seem's your time could be better spent. are you preggy? hmmm. pondering this. amazing. has anyone ever thought about spay or neutering them?
torn_apart

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2011
I am pregnant but I'm not a high school student. I've seen many pregnant students at Cleburne. No teenager would get 'spayed' or 'neutered'. Those terms are used for pets and high school students aren't pets or animals. Why don't you go get spayed or neutered seeing as how you're the one who can't be quiet just like a dog watching someone walk by.
excuses

Quitman, AR

#8 Feb 8, 2011
torn_apart wrote:
I am pregnant but I'm not a high school student. I've seen many pregnant students at Cleburne. No teenager would get 'spayed' or 'neutered'. Those terms are used for pets and high school students aren't pets or animals. Why don't you go get spayed or neutered seeing as how you're the one who can't be quiet just like a dog watching someone walk by.
how funny you TRY to be. actually I have been spayed. maybe that is something you should consider somewhere along the way. get a sence of humor somewhere along the way also. I do believe I do know spay & neuter term's are term's for pet's, since I have a couple of them. if memory serve's me right, I think YOU are also on here as much as me. DUH! actually dog's are brilliant animal's, as also are cat's. and please try not to fault anyone simply because you are such a miserable person, ok? it's very unbecoming. til we speak again WOOF!!! & MEOW!!!
torn_apart

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2011
I'm so done talking to you the only thing you've proven is that you're idiotic and have nothing to do but comment on other peoples opinions to make them look like they're wrong. Someone's opinion is never wrong so get over yourself okay? On another final note you commented on every single comment I've posted what is your issue here? Why are you stalking me via comments? But don't answer any of those because I'm done here.
excuses

Quitman, AR

#10 Feb 9, 2011
torn_apart wrote:
I'm so done talking to you the only thing you've proven is that you're idiotic and have nothing to do but comment on other peoples opinions to make them look like they're wrong. Someone's opinion is never wrong so get over yourself okay? On another final note you commented on every single comment I've posted what is your issue here? Why are you stalking me via comments? But don't answer any of those because I'm done here.
YEAH! please be kind since your on all my comment's and don't stalk me any more. I really don't understand why you are coming back at me on all I say? I am certainly entitled to my opinion's. and I really don't think a nice person would be calling another nasty name's like IDIOTIC. but don't worry, I forgive you! I realize you must be a very lonely person. have a nice day.
torn_apart

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2011
Now you're acting like you're the victim here and you're the one who's being comment stalked here. I brought up the topic of teen pregnancy and you commented on mine. So you're stalking me. But you can pretend all you want. And you're being a hypocrite saying you should say nice things when you're calling me 'depressive' which isn't a word and assuming that I'm not nice. I am nice when I don't have to defend my opinion.
excuses

Conway, AR

#12 Feb 9, 2011
torn_apart wrote:
Now you're acting like you're the victim here and you're the one who's being comment stalked here. I brought up the topic of teen pregnancy and you commented on mine. So you're stalking me. But you can pretend all you want. And you're being a hypocrite saying you should say nice things when you're calling me 'depressive' which isn't a word and assuming that I'm not nice. I am nice when I don't have to defend my opinion.
Why must you continue to harrass me? please leave me alone. I am asking you to stop very nicely, but you keep on and on. So I can see that someone is going to have to be the better person, so with this being said, it is my opinion that this will end NOW!!!
torn_apart

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2011
Me harassing you? Please since you commented on my first comment you've been negative towards me. And if it's over why do you keep coming back on the topic to see the comments? So pretend to be the better person and stop looking at the topic and commenting.
Old Fart

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2011
Why is it that the different people, with a router location from "Sheridan,AR" ,always have the same condesending comments to whatever is being said. Is it in the water there? WHO IS this ONE narcissitc person hidden behind many faces on TOPIX? It makes no difference if the discussion is kittens or serial killers, "Sheridan,AR" is bound to chime in and tell you how "awful" your language is or you're not as intelligent a person as they are and "you need an education".
Get a life! Will you, the person in "Sheridan,AR"?
excuses

Lewisburg, PA

#15 Feb 16, 2011
Old Fart wrote:
Why is it that the different people, with a router location from "Sheridan,AR" ,always have the same condesending comments to whatever is being said. Is it in the water there? WHO IS this ONE narcissitc person hidden behind many faces on TOPIX? It makes no difference if the discussion is kittens or serial killers, "Sheridan,AR" is bound to chime in and tell you how "awful" your language is or you're not as intelligent a person as they are and "you need an education".
Get a life! Will you, the person in "Sheridan,AR"?
What about the one in Greenbrier, AR? Why are you on here telling everyone what they need to do? Go figure!
Quack Head Bob

Sweetwater, TX

#16 Feb 16, 2011
excuses wrote:
<quoted text> What about the one in Greenbrier, AR? Why are you on here telling everyone what they need to do? Go figure!
Where was the 'Old Fart' telling everyone what they need to do? He sure as hell is not going to make me do anything.
It's probably you, excuses, that's under the different aliases from Arkansas. The sad,arrogant,concieted, narcissistic person behind the keyboard who gets their rocks off trying to act all superior and crass. And NO ONE is allowed to be opinionated without some sort childish reprisal from you and your many aliases. Knowing that in real life that if you were to talk to these folks in person, like you post here on Topix, probably a few of them on here would help you get some new dental work.
Thank you and have a nice evening.
excuses

Commerce, GA

#17 Feb 18, 2011
Quack Head Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the 'Old Fart' telling everyone what they need to do? He sure as hell is not going to make me do anything.
It's probably you, excuses, that's under the different aliases from Arkansas. The sad,arrogant,concieted, narcissistic person behind the keyboard who gets their rocks off trying to act all superior and crass. And NO ONE is allowed to be opinionated without some sort childish reprisal from you and your many aliases. Knowing that in real life that if you were to talk to these folks in person, like you post here on Topix, probably a few of them on here would help you get some new dental work.
Thank you and have a nice evening.
whats more expensive? dental work or legal work? a question to ponder!
Ron Jeremy

Mansfield, TX

#18 Feb 19, 2011
It's because guys like to get up in them guts. Pretty simple really.
sick of it all

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Feb 20, 2011
i hope there kids come into this world deformed an riddled with chronic painful diseases
greta

Commerce, GA

#20 Feb 21, 2011
sick of it all wrote:
i hope there kids come into this world deformed an riddled with chronic painful diseases
Why would you wish that on an innocent baby? Just wondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) 19 hr GTown Guru 46
Snapcash Sep 6 Haylie12marie 2
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... Aug '17 Texan 3
Melissa Finney Aug '17 Cousin 1
stevie johnson is a murderer! Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Honorable Judge Dale Hanna Aug '17 A J Fullen 1
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Aug '17 S and C Underwood 21

Cleburne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance