Mom: Cleburne boy who died had mental issues

Oct 19, 2011 Full story: Austin American-Statesman

Tonya Hernandez, the mother of Jordan Adams of Cleburne, told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram Tuesday that her son had been diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity and mood disorders.

Full Story
dale

Cleburne, TX

#1 Oct 24, 2011
He was a good kid. Yes he got into a little trouble. But some of this story has been blown out of porportion..he was also my nephew & We will miss him..
angry

Cookville, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2012
what happened was a tragic accident and the judge, DA and the hood county probation along with the juvenile justic center are all a joke and need to be replaced.The other kid was a good kid who got in a little trouble and is going thru hell now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min That Fart Guy 22,552
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Big bad john 18,289
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
Former Lipan High School coach sentenced to 54 ... (Dec '13) Sep 9 maryh 6
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
•••

Cleburne News Video

•••
•••

Cleburne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cleburne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE