Schaumburg, IL

#26 Jun 26, 2011
cleburnes a sh*thole
Marlow

Mineral Wells, TX

#27 Jun 26, 2011
cleburne sux balls wrote:
cleburnes a sh*thole
Do you have anymore worthless information to post?
A Car

Buffalo, TX

#28 Jun 26, 2011
Buy a car. People just sitting on motorcyles look stupid. Have you noticed they all look the same too. Mostly ugly people ride them too.
adjustment

Bigelow, AR

#29 Jul 15, 2011
A Car wrote:
Buy a car. People just sitting on motorcyles look stupid. Have you noticed they all look the same too. Mostly ugly people ride them too.
I really hope you know how ignorant that statement came off. There are Doctors, Lawyers, Business Men & Etc. who ride Motorcycle's. Try not to judge people sooooo harshly for something you apparently know nothing about.
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#30 Jul 17, 2011
yeah i noticed that there so god damn ugly an the so called women that ride on the back all look like dogsh*t
adjustment

Bigelow, AR

#31 Jul 18, 2011
cleburne sux balls wrote:
yeah i noticed that there so god damn ugly an the so called women that ride on the back all look like dogsh*t
funny ___ one of them told me the same thing about you.
cleburnes a cesspool

Schaumburg, IL

#32 Jul 19, 2011
i heard a motorcycle riding douche bag got hit a killed by a drunk driver im so happy that the motorcycle douche bag is now a road pizza
adjustment

Quitman, AR

#33 Jul 21, 2011
I'll bet your Mother is sooooo proud of you. What a "Doop".
irish fighter

Fort Worth, TX

#34 Aug 20, 2011
yeah marlow an adjustment when can i bang ur moms in there smelly bearded clams
meatcleaver666

Fort Worth, TX

#35 Aug 29, 2012
hey man god is real he's bobbing up an down on my throbbing penis feels great after were done he wants to rim me while i ride my harley i tell ya harleys make me riockhard to eat sperm cleburne rocks its where all the sperm loving motorcycle riders dwell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder of Holly Hunter During 1990/91,... (Sep '10) 14 hr Sam 98
Review: Curly's Plumbing & Big Blade (Jun '09) May 21 Heatherann1977 158
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) May 19 Redneck 11
News Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... (Oct '14) May 18 Texan 5
cleburne texas is a joke (Apr '08) May 11 Lori 197
More from around the web

Cleburne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]