First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick of it all

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Apr 2, 2011
id love to thank all the jizz slurping motorcycle riders for having loud exhaust i hope an pray that you get run over by a semi truck
interested

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Apr 4, 2011
sick of it all wrote:
id love to thank all the jizz slurping motorcycle riders for having loud exhaust i hope an pray that you get run over by a semi truck
Sounds like you're kinda jealous. Are you wishing you had one too? Ahhhh... Save up & get you one. You just might enjoy racking your own exhaust. or buy some earplugs. Ask for the Bike Exhaust soundproof ones.
Hog Wild

Grand Prairie, TX

#4 Apr 6, 2011
sick of it all wrote:
And all of us " jizz slurping" motorcycle riders hope and pray you get the $hit beat out of you and brutally raped by group of prison thugs.
sadist

Schaumburg, IL

#7 May 31, 2011
yeah motorcycles r so god damn over rated there so stupid that they rank below being gay an above dog sh*t

oh an dont forget cleburnes a complete sh*thole always has been an will continue to be one for ever
JAMES

Granbury, TX

#8 May 31, 2011
sadist wrote:
yeah motorcycles r so god damn over rated there so stupid that they rank below being gay an above dog sh*t
oh an dont forget cleburnes a complete sh*thole always has been an will continue to be one for ever
What the hell are you talking about? We go from motorcycles to Cleburne Tx in the same comment? Yes they may be a little loud and annoying at times, it gives you no right to wish harm on someone. A free tip for you: Karma is a bitch!
sadist

Schaumburg, IL

#9 May 31, 2011
i enjoy seeing people in pain an agony james theres no proof of karma just like theres no proof god ever existed its all pretend
sadist

Schaumburg, IL

#10 May 31, 2011
motorcycles are f*cking annoying all the f*cking time i hope they all die a slow painful death under the wheels of a semi grinding there flesh an bones into the road
Hog Wild

Arlington, TX

#12 Jun 5, 2011
sadist wrote:
i enjoy seeing people in pain an agony james theres no proof of karma just like theres no proof god ever existed its all pretend
God would pi$$ in your face.
sadist

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Jun 5, 2011
people of religion make me laugh cause u waste ur time worshiping a pretend being
Hog Wild

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2011
sadist wrote:
people of religion make me laugh cause u waste ur time worshiping a pretend being
And meatlickers, such as yourself, make me laugh cause U waste UR time making up these asenine threads. You need to get laid,son. Being a middle aged person, still living with your parents, being stupid on forums, and beating off to comic books and cartoons is no way for you to go through life.
interested

Quitman, AR

#15 Jun 6, 2011
sadist wrote:
How do you know it's a pretend being that people worship? Answer please---- if you can give a rational & honest answer & not one of your usual childish ones. This should be interesting.
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#16 Jun 7, 2011
motorcycles r just over rated glorified bicycles with a motor big f*cking deal it doesnt impress me to hear/see a sissy faggot ride by me making too much noise with ur loud exhaust because theres no proof wheres the proof a so called jesus christ ever existed am i supposed to take the word from a book of fairy tales called the bible its all just a bunch of stories with no physical proof to back it up
interested

Quitman, AR

#17 Jun 8, 2011
cleburne sux balls wrote:
motorcycles r just over rated glorified bicycles with a motor big f*cking deal it doesnt impress me to hear/see a sissy faggot ride by me making too much noise with ur loud exhaust because theres no proof wheres the proof a so called jesus christ ever existed am i supposed to take the word from a book of fairy tales called the bible its all just a bunch of stories with no physical proof to back it up
Are you jealous because you dont have a Harley? Sounds like it. Pray for one, you never know, your prayer may be answered.
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Jun 9, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair wanting a harley why in the world would i ever want an over priced piece of sh*t motorcycle im much more comfy in my toyoata with the a/c running
interested

Quitman, AR

#19 Jun 9, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair wanting a harley why in the world would i ever want an over priced piece of sh*t motorcycle im much more comfy in my toyoata with the a/c running
You do really need to learn how to spell Toyota.(not made in the good ole USA) I have to figure that the ONLY reason you would'nt want a Harley would be because 1. Cant afford one & jealous of everyone that has one. 2. You can always put a pair of Training Wheels on one. 3. You would probably fall off it like you do your Chair. OH MY!
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#20 Jun 12, 2011
sorry on my spelling i made an error just like my choice in living in cleburne its such a complete sh*thole it has no nothing to it nobody can tell me whats good about cleburne other than it having jizz slurping faggots that have to ride there over priced toy motorcycles when i hear a person on a motorcycle rev the motor so the exhaust is loud i think to myself wow they must have a micro size penis an eat gallons of jizz
interested

Quitman, AR

#21 Jun 13, 2011
sorry on my spelling i made an error just like my choice in living in cleburne its such a complete sh*thole it has no nothing to it nobody can tell me whats good about cleburne other than it having jizz slurping faggots that have to ride there over priced toy motorcycles when i hear a person on a motorcycle rev the motor so the exhaust is loud i think to myself wow they must have a micro size penis an eat gallons of jizz
Judge not - lest you be Judged.
Buzz Singe

Spring Hill, FL

#22 Jun 13, 2011
Economical bikes are the way to go.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2006/1stHyb...
cleburne sux balls

Schaumburg, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2011
bikes of any kind r useless loud pieces of dog sh*t oh an intrested please eat the sh*t that creepes of of my a$$ thank u an god is pretend
interested

Greenbrier, AR

#24 Jun 25, 2011
bikes of any kind r useless loud pieces of dog sh*t oh an intrested please eat the sh*t that creepes of of my a$$ thank u an god is pretend
Waa Waa Waa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
99 sterling Dec 15 Twoey 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Dec 10 Granbury resident 37
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
info on danny laird (Apr '10) Nov 24 lee wu 11
long lost friend (Mar '14) Nov 24 lee wu 2
Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... Nov '14 Texan 2

Cleburne News Video

Cleburne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleburne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleburne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleburne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season