Clearwater Piolice Department Chief A...

Clearwater Piolice Department Chief Anthony Holloway

Posted in the Clearwater Forum

CPD Corruption Corrected

Clearwater, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Open Letter to Clearwater Police Chief Anthony Holloway:

I would like to inform you that one of your employees gave me possession of a pistol on September 20, 2011 in the Harborview Center parking lot at/about 4:30 pm. Your employee was well aware of the fact that I had been released from a Baker Act facility hours before. This firearm had been been kept at the CPD offices in Clearwater. Don't erase those survelliance records of the Harborview Center Chief Anthony Holloway!

So Chief Anthony Holloway, go check you phone logs at the police department for September 19 and 20, 2011. I bet you'll find that there were incoming and outgoing calls to a Baker Act facility.

With help of this employee, the firearm and I were transported to the residence of an individual who had an active restraining order for domestic violence. Nice!

Next on the list is the fact that this employee has been getting her boss, a Sargent in the CPD, to look my name up on various databases, including NCIC, for PERSONAL REASONS.

So Chief Anthony Holloway, if I ever find out that your staff is still using databases to look me, my whereabouts, or any other data for personal reasons (and I will find out), CPD can expect a hefty lawsuit.

CPD = Corrupt Police Department

I had the Police Chief wrong. Still the same corruption!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surviving Scientology Aug 15 yes 5
Is Robert D Francis of Clearwater a Conman? Aug 13 MILCOM 1
News Clearwater Council defends meetings with Church... Aug 10 Python Swoope 2
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Aug 6 marclister 76
PASTOR RICE is trying to save Clearwater from cos! Aug 1 Python Swoope 1
News Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Jul 30 A Fenton 75
Keep on Truckin' Jul 27 Tony 1

Clearwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance