Cop shooting suspects charged in CVS ...

Cop shooting suspects charged in CVS robbery

There are 31 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 1, 2008, titled Cop shooting suspects charged in CVS robbery. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Three people accused in the shooting of a St. Petersburg Police officer are now charged with armed robbery in another case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark R

Blountstown, FL

#27 Nov 1, 2009
I know the one that calls hisself kevin. he takes it in the butt.
FTP

Tampa, FL

#28 Nov 18, 2009
you people need to stop judgin, yea i was raised in haines road it dont make me a bad person. yall were raised in rich neberhoods and made money off mommy and daddy, around hear we bring the money home to are moms cause yea were strugglen, but shit leave them boys alone, i grew up with them. all of us use to walk bare foot up and down haines so fuck with it. there caring people just like you are so stop judgeing and pointing your finger.
FTP

Tampa, FL

#29 Nov 19, 2009
all you are just wrong for judging thm boys willy and danny knight there my boys, yall shouldnt fuck with them and talk shit cause you dont know what it was like for them growing up, we all were strugglen and they just were trying to do right buy ther family and bring home some bread to help them out so come on don judge e, sure they did do wrong but it dont mean there a low life or a skum bag, i mean think about it.. put ur self in there shoes, you have to do what you can.
DreadHead

New Port Richey, FL

#31 Nov 26, 2009
lil willie aint nothing but a punk asss lil bitch wat happen 2 the skate boarder kid that waz a class clown...now u got some gold in ur mouth and a couple pick and poke tats and ur a thug...didnt ur mom used 2 own pigs when u were a jiter bug? o and the Proper Name Is THE DIRTY FOOT HAINES ROAD CREW.....dont drop the soap..o wait ur already sombodys bitch good luck with that dicc in ur ass
kenneth Ramlot

Pinellas Park, FL

#33 Dec 24, 2009
We are a Nation of law not supposition,,We are a Republic with Democratic tendencies not a Mob rule Democracy as some of have been brainwashed into thinking. Everyone should get their fair day in court and if you believe the Courts are no longer just as I believe, then we need to work on fixing that, not ripping at each others throats. There is a method called the Hegelian Dialectic that has and is being brought to bare on a daily basis at all levels of Gov. to get us to fight amongst ourselves so that We will never pay attention to that man or men behind the curtain. Please lookup the Hegelian Dialectic, It is very interesting to say the least.
Surprised

Wetumpka, AL

#34 Dec 24, 2009
Hahaha. We're not supposed to judge someone for armed robbery and shooting police officers? Boo hoo, you grew up poor. Go get some jobs. Yeah, we have some of the classiest white trash in American here in FL. "all of us use to walk bare foot up and down haines so fuck with it." Hahahahahahahaha. My, that does sound tough. I have news for you though, there ain't a neighborhood in all of Pinellas county that can compare to any in Chicago, Miami, NYC, Cleveland, Los Angeles. Just because you grew up with transplanted redneck neighbors strung out on meth and have a gun doesn't make you gangsta, man.
FTP-

Tampa, FL

#35 Feb 5, 2010
okay let me tell you some thing, im a female & nah i never said i was a thug or ah bad ass, so you can shut your effin mouth. you rich people have nothin better 2 do but pick & nag about the haines road cru?? come on really? does that make you feel big & bad sittin behind ur little computer typing some off things 2 other people so you can feel better about ur lame life? if you have a problem with how we work & what we have 2 do 2 bring money & food 2 the table then eff you! why dont your pussy azz come step in 2 my side of town & say some of the thinga you are talkin...huh! 2 scared cause you know we'll merk ya puzzy azz? thats what i had thought so why dont yall rich and fonny azz ppl who get money from mommy and daddy just shut your lame azz up, Haines Road Cru aint goin no were, So just get over it! Haines Road Fo Life!!!! Ftp- EFF THE P0LiCE, and eff yall hattin azz.
Haines road_get real

Saint Petersburg, FL

#38 Feb 13, 2010
Fake. Sorry. Pathetic white trash that give a bad name to the human race in general. Quit "g00000nnnin" and do somthing with your lives. "yo dawgs and your broooss" are locked up for a reason, take a step back and look at the situation, you've all seen the heartbreak and mourning that has come to be as result of the 5-6 young men and women that have been caught already..do you want that for yourselves? Fuckin dumbasses.
Jay Jay

Malvern, OH

#39 Apr 28, 2010
Take it from a bitch who grew up on Haines Road, y'all ain't nothing but a bunch of dumb ass wigger bitches. Fucking St.Pete ain't gangster, and fucking crack town Haines Road ain't ganster. You guys can't even use proper grammar and punctuation, which shows you're doing nothing for your life by sitting around there claiming you got it rough when your ass could go out and get an education, a real job, and get the fuck out of that shit town. I had it worse than anyone I know from Haines Road and you don't see my ass runnin' around gettin' arrested for doin' dumb shit. At least them kids always had clothes to wear and something to eat. Half y'all bitches were claiming "skater" status just a few years ago, and now look at ya, fucking running around with your pants fallin' off your scrawny cracka asses and throwin' up ridiculous gang signs that literally make your ass look retarded. Y'all need to stop fuckin' around doin' stupid ass shit and gettin' in trouble. If your bitch asses would just go to school for only 2 years you could get an Associates degree which will get you a job making 25 dollars an hour,(which would be a grand a week,(more like 900 or so after taxes,) LEGITIMATELY, not hurting yourself or anybody else, so then you could really support your momma or whatever and have her ass be proud of you at the same time. Instead y'all think you're doing right for your family by going out and robbing bitches and slingin'. I know a couple of you got kids already and you need to think about it this way: when you're 45 you're not still gonna be runnin' around committing crimes. What are your kids gonna be doing? Are you bitches gonna be proud when your kid is thrown in jail for attempted murder or robbery? Are you bitches gonna be proud when your son gets shot in a shoot out? Are you bitches gonna be proud when your 14 year old daughter comes home pregnant with a baby daddy who is in jail? Y'all need to stop being so childish and think about your future. If you don't wanna be living so hard then do what I did and get the fuck out of there, go to school, and get a real fucking job so you can really be proud of yourself and make your momma proud and help her out with chedda. You wanna be stuck in that shit hole when you're 45? Keep on living the life you're living then and I can bet your ass you'll be stuck there for life. I got out and you can too. Make right for y'all selves and get the fuck out and do something with your life before it's too late and your ass is in poverty forever.
Brandy Snowden

Saint Petersburg, FL

#41 Sep 12, 2013
I grew up in that area as well and yes it can be a nasty area and yes there are even hookers selling ass off Haines road but they are also kids making mistakes cuz they don't have parents that give a shit or kids that got moms that work late nights trying to support several kids or moms on dope like mines was and honestly blame that shit on the parent not just them I understand what they did was wrong dont get me twisted yes they deserve time I dunno about life tho
Yo mamamamamam

Pinellas Park, FL

#43 Sep 17, 2015
Haines rd and the Haines.rd crew are jokes especially them.Rowland boys rotting in prison being dead beat dad's!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bill's Clock Repair Service (Dec '15) 15 hr George 2
Onyums (Nov '14) Feb 15 anonymous 74
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Feb 13 A6B6C6 1,220
News 'He was enraged!': Gay university student drown... Feb 10 David landry 3
Larry cordle Feb 9 Mac 1
News Strange & Unusual - Florida Suburb Prepares For... (Mar '07) Feb 9 Happy Phart 5
Clearwater Cops Feb 6 Town Drunk ... 3

Clearwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearwater Mortgages