Inside Scientology: the Story of America's Most Secretive Religion

Oct 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Inside Scientology is one of the latest and possibly best journalistic investigations of Scientology yet .

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2011

“I am AKA Polly ”

Since: Jun 08

Helatrobus

#1 Oct 24, 2011
No surprise here.

"People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear."

- L. Ron Hubbard, MANUAL OF JUSTICE, 1959
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Even though, I certainly don't agree with Scientology, or like certain things about it, I still like John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Kirstie Alley a lot. They're all nice, genuinely funny {I mean that in a good way, too}, and very talented people. I wish them all nothing but wonderful blessings, and the best of happiness, and great health in their and their families lives, now, and always.
mataus

UK

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
Even though, I certainly don't agree with Scientology, or like certain things about it, I still like John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Kirstie Alley a lot. They're all nice, genuinely funny {I mean that in a good way, too}, and very talented people. I wish them all nothing but wonderful blessings, and the best of happiness, and great health in their and their families lives, now, and always.
dont believe everythin u read on the net. The proof is in the puddin if u see scntlgy producin gud ethical hard workin talented people theres ur proof right infront of ur eyes. Period. Any loser can fabricate stories n shite on the net from their dark smelly bedroom desperately trying to squash other peoples success then hiding their covert evil attacks behind 'acts of compassion'...reveal urselves u dirty slimeballs . I want to chop ur heads off!
Rudy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
I believe.

“Slick | Just Bill”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 27, 2011
mataus wrote:
<quoted text> dont believe everythin u read on the net. The proof is in the puddin if u see scntlgy producin gud ethical hard workin talented people theres ur proof right infront of ur eyes. Period.
Remember: Always include "Period" after questionable statements. It makes them seem more "true".
mataus wrote:
Any loser can fabricate stories n shite on the net from their dark smelly bedroom desperately trying to squash other peoples success then hiding their covert evil attacks behind 'acts of compassion'...reveal urselves u dirty slimeballs . I want to chop ur heads off!
Thank you for showing us, once again, that Scientology is all about hate.
Rudy

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 28, 2011
Agreed.
Not Raw Meat

Lakeland, FL

#7 Nov 15, 2011
And extreme violence. Clearly, Mathaus's preferred method is decapitation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dude 2,957
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr Liberal forever 2,121
Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) 10 hr LLCheever 309
I Shall Believe Aug 26 guest 2
Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 26 zionism is racism 37
Neighbor to Cops: Stop 'Illegal' Lemonade Stand Aug 25 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Aug 24 kadamson 1,167
•••
•••

Clearwater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clearwater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearwater
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••