Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

Judged:

Beware of this disgusting pervert!!! This is a 36 year old who lives with mommy & goes after teenagers, lies about his age & his past, and doesn't seem to recall his arrests for sexual assaults ( more than one)- so I'll do everyone a favor and let it be known through Topix.
He has both Myspace and Facebook profiles as well as Instant Messengers, so please watch out for your children whether male or female. This sicko really has no preference and is still very much a threat and predator. Arm yourself with knowledge! http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/off...
Law

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

It's against the law for a registered sex offender to have profiles on Myspace and Facebook. If this is true, it's enough to send him to the slammer.
Informant

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

Myspace profile #1:(current,with picture,compare this to the photo at the official registered sex offender website) http://www.myspace.com/472196933

Myspace #2:(lies about age & location, but he DOES hang out in Pompanto) http://www.myspace.com/35500854

Another Myspace #3: http://www.myspace.com/436663971

Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/search/...

A simple search of his name under "offender search" at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/Sea... will yield his detailed record and mugshot... and note that this is only what he's faced charges for & been proven guilty of!
Concerned

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Judged:

Hi. I have been talking to Scott and he is nothing like what you are saying. So what did he do to you? If you have anymore information on these alleged allegations please let me know.
swift

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Hi. I have been talking to Scott and he is nothing like what you are saying. So what did he do to you? If you have anymore information on these alleged allegations please let me know.
.......Who is this and do i know you.......Thank you for what you are saying.......People do not know me and judge based on a mans past......
Informant

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

Well let's see.. the link to his SEXUAL OFFENDER rap sheet is posted above along with his lifestyle, not to mention he himself has clearly posted here & did not in any manner attempt to deny or even defend himself.. since you are talking to him then I suggest you ask him yourself, though all he's going to do is make himself out to be the victim and try feeding you a bunch of bull, see he can't deny it on here since it's public & he knows as well as the police do that he's guilty, but face to face he can and will lie his sorry ass off about it if you're naive enough to listen. So what more information about these "alleged allegations" do you need?? But hey if you're alright with dating a repeat convicted pedophile then more power to you I guess! Oh and one more thing, don't think that you're the only one he's talking to, thats what all the profiles are for, in fact I'd bet that's how you met him. But I notice it's been awhile since you commented and said that "he's nothing like" what I said, so care to elaborate on the Scott you know?
Concerned

Pinellas Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Well lets see... I met him online, a singles dating site. We have gone out a few times and he told me the first night that he went to jail. I asked him about it and he told me what happened. I dont know if I believe all of what he told me but he did tell me about the arrest and he went to jail. He does not live with his mom, but I do know that one of the facebook pages matches with the email address I have for him through yahoo. So I guess we are talking about the same Scott. I have not been talking to him lately... just didnt click. and I think in the back of mind I was always concerned about his past. So... did he do anything to YOU? or someone you know? I am not talking to him any more Im just curious. Thanks for your caring.

Since: Mar 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Well lets see... I met him online, a singles dating site. We have gone out a few times and he told me the first night that he went to jail. I asked him about it and he told me what happened. I dont know if I believe all of what he told me but he did tell me about the arrest and he went to jail. He does not live with his mom, but I do know that one of the facebook pages matches with the email address I have for him through yahoo. So I guess we are talking about the same Scott. I have not been talking to him lately... just didnt click. and I think in the back of mind I was always concerned about his past. So... did he do anything to YOU? or someone you know? I am not talking to him any more Im just curious. Thanks for your caring.
You need to listen to this person and keep a lot of distance between you & Gene for he is nothing but trouble. His real name isnt even Scott its Gene. I met him once and the weird vibes he emits told me that something isnt right in that mans head. He's a strange very lonely (for good reason)man and is just fishing for anyone willing to risk being around him, he "falls in love" w/anyone who pays him any attention. Thanks GOD that you found out about him when you did and that you got home safely after your dates, I just hope that you did not sleep with him or reveal too much personal info!
reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

To whom it may concern........I find it pretty entertaining that someone that lives in Arkansas would go out there way and try to make me out to be a threat....You can badger me all you want...Say what you want about be but all you are is a faceless person that constantly writes things about me on the net........You are stating false statements, although i did go to jail.......people make mistakes but i am in no way a threat to anyone....11 years ago.........please move on with your miserable life..........To the ones that say that i can not be online you are absolutely wrong.....I am not on parole...........If you want to listen to someone that lives in a totally different state than get to know me as the person i am then that is ok......Disparraging comments and lies will be handled legally......
reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
..........Whom ever this is.......you say you met me and that you have talked to me......You can listen to this person if you want to.....11 years ago was the worst day of my life.....You apparently have my number so if you want to know more by all means call me.........I have been defending myself for years now and i am over defending myself.....You want to know more in depth then you can know.....Listen to this person if you may...It is a 1st degree misdameanor to harrass a person....I have a lawyer looking into this and computers have fingerprints(IP address) I will live my life as a "FREE MAN".....i did time for something i did not do so the rest is on you..........

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

Reader/Scott/Gene/Swift/ whatever else your name is this week, you are pathetic. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time desperately scoping out online personals you wouldn't have people all over the USA who know about you. It's prety dumb of you to get on here and make meaningless threats just because someone found out about you and wants to make others aware of what you've already proven you're capable of. YOU are the convict here, and you're trying to play the legal card, haha. Anyone with half a brain knows there's nothing you can do about someone stating facts about you. Funny but when I met you, you didn't say a thing about having been in prison, much less that you're a convicted sex offender. Isn't that something your "future wife" might need to know about? Thankfully I'm a pretty good judge of character though and sure enough someone brought your record to my attention. It's hilarious how you can't even keep track of the people you try to hook up with. If anyone needs talked about it would be definately be you since you're obviously a liar with very dirty secrets you don't want anyone to find out about. 11 years ago or not, what you did was unspeakably horrible and shows just what a selfish unstable lowlife you truly are. It's not going to go away just because you try to cover it up, or you make stupid comments. In fact, if you're done defending yourself as you said, then why are even here.. it's pointless anyway so you're just wasting your time. Your record will haunt you forever even though you're conscience obviously doesn't.
Want to know the truth

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

4kellis--just want to know what he did to you? I met him some time ago and he gave me a creepy vibe too. Like the gerbil died and fell off the wheel running his brain.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Judged:

I didn't give him a chance to do anything to me besides "accidently" brushing up against me. Just being in the same room with the weirdo for 10 minutes was more than enough. I watched him go from woman to woman trying to be suave but no one would pay him any attention. I said maybe 5 words to him out of pure sympathy and before I know it he's referring to me as his "future wife", and following me around like a lost puppy asking for my number and where I lived! I was literally scared for my life by that point so I finally told him my boyfriend would be there any minute, that made him disappear pretty quick. He spotted someone younger and made his way over to her so I dashed out of there while he had his back turned. And hey, that gerbil I'm certain has died but he definately never had it in his head, lol!
itcheekitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

yes people get caught up in the charge It is not always as it seems what Scott did was allow a runnaway to sleep on his floor. dna tests proved he was not guilty but he should have known she was underage and made her leave. but other girls in apartment allowed her back in. that is why he is charged. lessons learned.
he has a severely disabled mom and sometimes has to care for her but he does have his
own apartment.
yes he is a little strange but aren't we all. he is just a lonely indevidual that made a mistake for which he will pay the price for the rest of his life. but hopefully he will live a long productive happy life.
itcheekitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

HE IS NOT A REPEAT OFFENDER THE CHARGE WAS PRINTED TWICE ON HIS FILE AND THEN CORRECTED..
HE SERVED HIS TIME AND HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY MORE CHARGES PRETTY REMARKABLE IF HE IS A BAD OFFENDER
MANY GUYS CATCH THOIS CHARGE WHEN MOTHERS ALLOW THEIR OVERSEXED CHILDREN OUT OF THE HOUSE DRESSED AS GROWNUPS THE ONLY THING A MAN CAN DO IS AS FOR ID'S OF EVERYONE.
AS FOR WHEN SCOTT WENT TO COURT THE VICTIMS MOTHER WOULD NOT ALLOW HER TO TESTIFY AS THEY BOTH KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT HER DAUGHTER AND WANTED CHARGES DROPPED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

Wow you sure know how to paint a pretty picture.. tell me this then, if his only crime was being such a caring citizen & allowing a runaway to "sleep on his floor"... how come he got busted for having sex with her? Am I missing something or does everyone who lets an underage person stay at their house get thrown in jail for being a sex offender there?
You say DNA proved he was innocent, how come instead of the case being dropped, he winds up in jail for years? And, Scott, if you're as innocent (& sue-happy) as you claim, how come you have yet to file a lawsuit against the state for false imprisionment...? Why, you're probably entitled to MILLIONS of dollars for all your pain & suffering..IF you're so innocent, of course..
Sorry itcheekitty, but sounds like you were fed a bunch of B.S., Scott has already admitted to too many people that YES he has raped girls & YES he was fully aware some were almost young enough to be his daughter.
itcheekitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

DNA PROVED HE DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE CASE IS TRUE BUT ONCE YOU CATCH THE CHARGE HE DID UNLESS YOU HAVE A LAWYER MOST MEN CAUUGHT WITH THESE GIRLS DO CATCH A SEX OFFENDER CHARGE. THE LAW IS NOT FAIR BUT MEN HAVE TO BE SURE TO NOT CATCH IN THESE SITUATIONS. HE SOMEHOW SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WAS YOUNG BUT I SAW HER AND SHE HAD KNOCKERS BIGGER THAN MINE AND DID NOT SET OFF ANY ALARMS TO ME
THE WAY SOME OF YOU ARE HARRASSING HIM THE LAW STATES THAT YOU CANNOT HASSLE A SEX OFFENDER. BUT SOME OF YOU SEEM TO BE DOING THAT WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS SOME OF YOU ARE ASSUMING A LOT SOME ARE RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS. AS FOR RAPING UNDERAGE GIRLS BRING THEM TO ME SHOW ME!!!
Scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Ok you have the name now...I have never in my life told you that i have raped people and to make comments like that is outrageous....Now this is the kicker i do not have a daughter....You are so worried about someone that made a mistake and was charged once with this but you have people out there that have multiple charges and are walking the streets.......You say there are other victims, place what year and what city they live in because i have alibis from 96 to this day. I am never alone and always have people around me so that false accusations can not be made..........I do not open my mouth to everyone i meet and apparently you have to hide under a false name as well and can not show your real name......So give me dates as to when i so called admitted things to you....I am very secure in myself and have no problem getting a lawyer and talk to the sheriffs department......If you say you know me email me at eyecatcher_212@yahoo.com...... ....So therefor i am putting this pass me and moving on with my life....By the way there are such things as IRL address on a computer it is the computer fingerprint........Step from behind the computer and reveal yourself but i forgot all this is phone lines and a keyboard......Believe me i have enough on this site to prove harrassment and learn the law....4kellis or is that really your name.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

My last comment seems to have not gone through for some reason so here it is again:

Moron - nobody said you have a daughter and THANK GOD for that!...#2, if you'll read up you'll see where I posted my encouter with you so I don't know why you're now trying to act as though you have no idea who I am & like I'm suppose to be scared of you or something... But you're right about 1 thing, you didn't tell me you raped anyone, other people did, and I'm more prone to believe them more than you. So how come you can brag about it one minute then completely deny it the next? In fact much like with these other women who have commented, you failed to mention a single thing about being a sex offender & that seems to be the main reason this thread was created in the first place... speaking of which would you care to clarify the 'one mistake' you mentioned in your last comment, you know since in the comment before that you stated you 'didn't do anything', so now we're a little confused... oh and also how come after you were outed on Myspace, you sent emails to several girls where you tried to explain it away, you admitted to having sex with at least 1 underage girl, yet here you venomately deny even touching her?..
So keep making convienant excuses but don't forget you've already proven that you're a liar and a wanna be womanizer who can't take no for an answer; post "your email" as many times as you'd like but I doubt you'll get any potential dates from this website, I for one am not about to put myself in that position again. You are not about to turn the tables & make me the bad guy Mr. CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, nice try though. Go ahead & call the police so they can look over this thread & count the number of times you have contridicted yourself & denied your wrongdoings, something tells me they'd be more interested in that than in me, what do you think? Seems to me you're just grasping at straws trying to scare everyone who knows you into keeping their mouths shut about something you obviously don't want people to know. Well sorry but there's no law against warning others about perverts, in fact it's encouraged. The lesson here is for women to be VERY cautious of who they interact with, trust your gut feelings & make use of the offender search website! So looks like you're up Scott, we're all anxiously awaiting your answers to these questions so better hurry & think of somethng good..
aaaaa

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

..........My life goes on........I know who i am do you know who you are..By the way i know who this is......Nice try...Good luck in life my life is going great...I am moving on with my life so have fun with your postings i have a productive life to live........If people have the guts say this stuff to my face and have a name and a face so have a productive life and i am out.......I am no threat to no one and people will know that when they talk to me and get to know me........Peace out!!!!!!!...Good luck Steve!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clearwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 56 min Liberal forever 2,954
I Shall Believe 22 hr guest 2
Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) 23 hr zionism is racism 37
Neighbor to Cops: Stop 'Illegal' Lemonade Stand Mon Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Review: Hollywood Smile Center Mon dental patient 8
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Sun kadamson 1,167
Authorities identify man and homeowner involved... Aug 23 Carol southerd 4

Search the Clearwater Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Clearwater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••