Strip Club Spender Balks at $50,000 Tab

Strip Club Spender Balks at $50,000 Tab

There are 7 comments on the NBC Miami story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Strip Club Spender Balks at $50,000 Tab. In it, NBC Miami reports that:

A Florida man claims there's no way he spent $50,000 in a solo night at a local strip club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Miami.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Jul 9, 2012
that is one hell of a credit card ....

who issued it the SS

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Jul 9, 2012
if doesn't count

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 9, 2012
I have faith he's right. No way he could spend 50 thou in a strip joint in three hours and fifteen minutes. Unless he was signing papers to buy the place. Most of the charges on a card are for drinks and lap dances,.. no one can drink that much and 300 women can't fit on one lap and dance all night.

When this hit the local paper I bet all the men of average IQ who frequented the bar began to use paper instead of credit. Those few above average went elsewhere.
Jumblia

Westminster, MD

#5 Jul 9, 2012
This club just bought the worst advertizement you can buy! No one in their right mind would step in there again.
Parden pard

Northampton, PA

#6 Jul 9, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
if it was in crook county the judges cut alone is $15,000 the sheriffs cut $25,000 street tax $9500 so $600 sounds about right ur screwed pal
YEP,,, you nailed it on the head.(don't ever speed in crook county either) AY VEY,,,,,(ya might hafta sell your two yr. old daughter),,say

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Lucky it was a credit card. If you eat at a restaurant and can't pay you wash up, what happens in a strip club for non-payers :P
GOOD NEWS TOO

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jul 10, 2012
He forgot about that $49,400.00 bowl of pretzels he was munching on between drinks and dances.

Anyone that frequents those places deserves to be ripped off. I KNOW. I used to do so but as a bouncer. I have seen things that would horrify the average Joe. But as Barnum said, "There's one born every minute."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Onyums (Nov '14) Dec 5 anonymous 63
What is the age restriction for golf carts in f... Dec 3 goat727 2
Smoother sidewalks needed for barefooting in Cl... (Jul '15) Dec 3 Myth buster 6
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) Nov 22 scapers 98
News 'He was enraged!': Gay university student drown... Nov 17 clay bell 2
Looking for personal loan of $5000? (Jul '13) Nov 16 Chrissybot 27
Which is best, quickest, and easiest online pay... (May '13) Nov 16 Chrissybot 5

Clearwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearwater Mortgages