2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,002

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
lost and stupid

Tampa, FL

#1840 Nov 15, 2012
Yes -----

below is lost and stupid
LaKisha n Jahmahl wrote:
<quoted text> Obammy done gettin us boaf gole teef an he be chargin em to yo babymama who gits paid unner da table an on top a da table too. LOL
obviously the educational system was lost on some 'it'

we try to communicate and get 'da'

come now ---- want your thoughts not your meaningless farts
LaKisha n Jahmahl

Pompano Beach, FL

#1841 Nov 15, 2012
lost and stupid wrote:
Yes -----
below is lost and stupid
<quoted text>
obviously the educational system was lost on some 'it'
we try to communicate and get 'da'
come now ---- want your thoughts not your meaningless farts
You be droppin dem meaningless farts in da voting booth...dats how Obammy gots elected, you dumbazz! LOL
shaddup

Austin, TX

#1842 Nov 15, 2012
LaKisha n Jahmahl wrote:
<quoted text> You be droppin dem meaningless farts in da voting booth...dats how Obammy gots elected, you dumbazz! LOL
stfu LOQUEESHA
Jahmahl

Pompano Beach, FL

#1843 Nov 15, 2012
shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>stfu LOQUEESHA
Why you be so nasty to LaKisha? She din't vote Obammy! She ain't dumb nuff like you! She be bitin yo backside when Obammy promised to gots her her gole teef!
Night Train

Inverness, FL

#1844 Nov 15, 2012
LaKisha n Jahmahl wrote:
<quoted text> Obammy done gettin us boaf gole teef an he be chargin em to yo babymama who gits paid unner da table an on top a da table too. LOL
LMAO!!!@ "boaf gole teef" but it be yo sista Shawanda hoo be gettin paid unda da table fo dancin on top a da table. Fo $5 mo, she do sum good work underneath da table too!!!
AvgJoe

United States

#1845 Nov 15, 2012
CointelPro distractions??
This is it

United States

#1847 Nov 16, 2012
Oh yes Rick Scott will NOT be re-elected Governor of Florida
Panamaed

United States

#1849 Nov 16, 2012
That goes for all the JOE COMPANY CRA NON-PROFITS TOO!
Panamaed

United States

#1850 Nov 16, 2012
Charlie Crist and Fairholme Fund too!
what to do

United States

#1852 Nov 16, 2012
Our family worked around the clock free for months on the RicK Scott for governor canpaign. The main reason was we wanted to break the Jeb Bush corruption control of Florida we knew Bush had on McCollum. Well low and behold the sucker has got Rick Scott by the sack where his nads would be if he had any.

Charlie Crist has been stored out with Obama Buttie John Morgan since he lost the senate race. He ain't got no money, never even owned a home, lived with his mother and father and hung out at the Green Gator in leather pants. You've no doubt seen him kissing Obammy in the pandhandle picts and a few others. He will run as a DemoCrap and the Repubs don't have balls enough to let anyone run against a sitting Repub governor. So its Crist and Scott as I see it.

Either way we lose, Maybe some other DemWit will run against Crist in the primary and we's waste some time and money trying to help them if they are worth a chet, thats it in a nutshell.
Mickey Mouse

Panama City, FL

#1855 Nov 20, 2012
GunsR4pussees wrote:
I'll be waiting outside of a gun store all day on friday. I'll be using a use a confederate flag as my toilet, and will take away whatever guns and ammo hicks try to buy.
Please let me know what store unless you are a coward.
Mickey Mouse

Panama City, FL

#1857 Nov 20, 2012
How about the Piggly Wiggly in Chipley at 10:00 in the morning.
Truth

Panama City, FL

#1858 Nov 21, 2012
Wow, did you really believe Mickey would confront you? Wake up and realize that most people on here use fake names because they are to scared to confront anyone in person. Oh, my real name is not truth.
HAHA

Crystal River, FL

#1860 Nov 23, 2012
Mickey Mouse wrote:
How about the Piggly Wiggly in Chipley at 10:00 in the morning.
Too Funny
yes remembering

Tampa, FL

#1861 Nov 23, 2012
how to clown
got HIS LOCALITY

Tampa, FL

#1863 Nov 24, 2012
King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
He said ... box...
ANOTHER BUT 1 OF SEVERAL DOZEN MILLION
..........HIDDEN..........
Panamaed

United States

#1864 Nov 24, 2012
Enterprise Florida's Rick Scott visited Pansacola Navy Federal Credit Union who, with the help of AEROTEK scammed Economic Development out of MILLIONS in job funds and didn't hire SQUAT!
Francis

New Port Richey, FL

#1865 Nov 25, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Enterprise Florida's Rick Scott visited Pansacola Navy Federal Credit Union who, with the help of AEROTEK scammed Economic Development out of MILLIONS in job funds and didn't hire SQUAT!
I see you have stopped taking your medication. Do we need to call the doctor again? Please take your pills before we Baker Act you again.
Panamaed

United States

#1866 Nov 25, 2012
The Bense siblings at work!
Don't think Bense's son-in-law cares about "ethics" either!
Francis

New Port Richey, FL

#1867 Nov 25, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
The Bense siblings at work!
Don't think Bense's son-in-law cares about "ethics" either!
I am amazed you can type in that straight jacket. Last time we talked they were wiping your chin. I am so glad you made it out of this crazy house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a very good vet to take my puppy 12 hr NewtoFeatherSound 1
Review: 10 Minute Locksmith Wed Mary 2
Which is best, quickest, and easiest online pay... (May '13) Tue JohnnyG35 3
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Oct 25 paranoid states 60
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Oct 23 kadamson 1,181
Review: Hollywood Smile Center (Mar '14) Oct 22 cheryl 9
Best Vape shop in clearwater Florida Oct 22 Ana Teresa 3
Clearwater Dating
Find my Match

Clearwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clearwater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearwater

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]