created by: Concerned | Mar 20, 2012

Rock Springs, WY

84 votes

Is Nena James, 3rd District Court Judge doing a good job?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
one angry bitch

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

nena sucks she locks ppl up for no damn reason and doesn give a damn about n e one
Countryboy

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Nena James is very strick, but i don't beleive should put you in jail for no reason.
You should have had a better lawyer.
Sick_of_RS

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Nena James has full out lied from the bench. I'm so disgusted with our judicial system, especially here in sweetwater county. "Protect the children" they preach, but they don't give a damn about the children or the people. It's all about their political agendas. The corruption coming from the bench and continuing to the County Attorney's office is disgusting. What does it take to have our public officials answer to somebody? Who polices them? I have actually researched this, and guess what, NOBODY!!! It's supposed to be our voters....how long did it take for Soule to get out of office? I mourn for the loss of Judge Ryckman. He tried to be fair and just. I pray that his successor with be as diligent. James is NOT!!!! Let's go back to basic American freedoms and rights, not implementing what individuals feel they can or should push on others....we have a jusctice system for a reason.... That is what our country is founded on, is it not? The constitution? What our veterans fought for and our military continue to give their lives for?
a happy mother

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

We have lived in Sweetwater County a very long time. My son has appeared before Judge James more than once. She gave him what he deserved. She was strict but fair. I credit her with helping us to make him see what he needed to do to get away from the life of crime he was trying to go with. She's the best in my book.
Sick_of_RS

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

a happy mother wrote:
We have lived in Sweetwater County a very long time. My son has appeared before Judge James more than once. She gave him what he deserved. She was strict but fair. I credit her with helping us to make him see what he needed to do to get away from the life of crime he was trying to go with. She's the best in my book.
I'm glad you thought she was fair. That is THE biggest complaint against her, that she is NOT fair and just to everyone. There is no consistency. She is very biased and lets it show from the bench. Good deal for your family, I hope your son turns things around. I still think she needs to be out of our JUSTICE system.
Sweetwater Co Resident

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Nena James is the most unfair judge I have ever seen in this county. She judges a person the second she sees them. If she doesn't like the way you look, beware! She should have been disbarred years ago, long before becoming a judge. She lets her personal views and opinions of people judge a case. And it seems in this county once a judge gets the bench they cannot be removed until they decide to retire or they die. Look at past judge Schroeder as an example. hmmm Every case she has ever heard should be reviewed by the Supreme Court. I believe she should trade places with the very people she has sitting in prison just because she had a bad day. Seems to me all days are bad for her.
To Nena James I say; It is not everyone that walks into courts' fault that your husband committed suicide. Maybe you should stop looking for justice in it by blaming everyone for your problems. And please do this county a favor and have the decentsy to step off the bench, walk out the back door and get some help for yourself!
I have never myself been a victim of your courtroom antics,( Thank God) but I have been there and witnessed it. It makes me sick to see how many lives you have ruined and one day, you too will be judged...I pity your Karma.
Bobby

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Well i think it's time for Nena James to stepped down. Everyone should contact Brett Johnson and file a petition to have her removed. Get On Board People.
sexygirl102

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I, am 17 years old and have stepped inside Nena James court room more than once. Now, i mind you i've never been in trouble with the law... However, the first time, i was a victim of abuse when i was 12. I stood before Nena James, herself. I was so vulnerable, so weak, and she just tore me down the whole time i read my "victim impact statement". This last time, i was 16. I was in her court room again. There were some alleged allegations, that as a matter of fact, never happened. I went up on the stand as a witness/victim stating that those allegations were false. But Suzanna Gamble, Brett Johnson and The Saint herself, Nena James were flat out saying i wouldn't know what was going on.... but why? it's been 4 years; i've grown up, matured. i understand more.... So why the hell wouldn't i get it now???
Bobby

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sorry Sweetheart. But they didn't want you to get it. Those 3 hold a higher power in this county. I also got into trouble because of an attorney that worked for Brett Johnson and after i was punished the Brett turned around and fired him. The whole justice system in this county SUCKS.
lonn porter

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

just to let you know a little more about nena james my photo and name are on todays front page of the news paper. i made the sherrifs most wanted list. what you wont be told is that i caught my private attorney and the prosecutor in fraud. you see i am a soviergn under common law jurisdiction, and under common law i can not be charged with a crime unless i physicaly hurt someone or damage the property of another. at that point the injured party must file a complaint against me. in my case (pot charge) there is no complaining wittness. the only way the court can have jurisdiction is if they can produce a contract that contains my wet signature that would contactually obligate me to comply with their rules and regulations. lets say you worked at hardies and some empoyees from burgerking came to you house with guns and forced you to go with them. they take you to thier holding facility and put you in a cage. you then ask why am i here? they tell you that you have violate the rule and regulations of the hardees corporation. your response would be "I dont work for you!" there is no diffrence beween me and the corprate united states. i dont work for them and was not at the time of the arrest. i am not running from the law i am running from mallitious procecution, false arrest and false imprisonment. it gets even better. i am a ucc financing statement holder from the state of wyoming and utah.the secretary of state of wyoming states that i am secured party and that i own the trademark tradename LONN BOYD PORTER its copyrighted its the tite that all courts of contract must use. the court has been notified that i am secured party andthat i hold a security agreement; hold-harmless indemnity agreement and private agreement;and a published copyright notice. in other words i can not be held liable for anything that takes place with the title. and my title my propoerty can not be used without my permision in writing.the judge was just hit with an invoice for 22.5 milion dollar for unathorized of my property. she cant get out of it. she is now contractualy bound to pay. anybody interested in understanding how this works google "cracking the code III" and look up the ucc redemption process. ill let you know how things turn out. on the run
pissed

Laramie, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Nena James is the most unfair judge I have ever seen in this county. Don't waste your time trying to plead your case she judges you the min you walk in the door she will try her dam to bankrupt you any way she can bi---
honest_hoe

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

nena james is a terrible person she has problems she's taking out on our family my brother was just 15 when he stepped in the court for bad grades she put him in the local youth home for 2 months and then put him back in our home for one week and then his grades remanedthe same she put him in jail for a whole month then after the month they sent him to worland boy shcool know he is going to be their for 2 years she ruined and separated are family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clearview Acres Discussions

Search the Clearview Acres Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Living in Rock Springs (Dec '06) Jul 9 Jay 158
Free VIN Check Alternative, Cheapest Carfax Rep... (Mar '12) Jun 19 Joseph 3
Debate: Marijuana - Rock Springs, WY (Aug '10) Jun 14 jmb 15
Lawyers to Fight CPS (Mar '11) Jun '14 April casillas 17
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Cowgal722 21
WY Who do you support for State Superintendent of ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 bernal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearview Acres Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearview Acres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••