UTAH CRIME: Police say suspect dumbest they ever encountered in adult story robbery case

Full story: Fox13Now

Police say Ramon Rivera may be the dumbest criminal they have ever dealt with. Clearfield Police says that Rivera called one of their officers regarding an adult novelty store robbery and kidnapping that occurred about a year ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RDR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Good job. Buen trabajo Idiota jajajaja
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Nobody said that tea partiers, republicans were intelligent. Actually, all the special needs people tend to gravitate to them, ahem: Sarah Plain, O'Donnell, McShame, the Bushes, the Quayles, et al but on the other hand, the retards of this nation also need representatives and need to know, a la O'Donnell, "I'm you."
tired of stupidity

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Emile Zola wrote:
Nobody said that tea partiers, republicans were intelligent. Actually, all the special needs people tend to gravitate to them, ahem: Sarah Plain, O'Donnell, McShame, the Bushes, the Quayles, et al but on the other hand, the retards of this nation also need representatives and need to know, a la O'Donnell, "I'm you."
the story is about a stupid criminal but since you brought up the subject....the tea party is about going back to the roots of what made this country great in the first place.its not about a political party if you had the intelligence that you claim republicans do not have you would have done a little research.since you obviously dont and didnt let me help you.democrats,republicans as well as independants have joined the tea party movement in order to convey our dismay at the poor job that is being done in washington.ok with that being said why would you take a jab at people with special needs.you spit venom because you are a sad small minded person who would probably better serve this world by hanging yourself from the nearest tree so please do so.
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Emile Zola wrote:
What a bunch of BS this story is. What does it have to do with the subject of the forum? You have too much time on your hands and not enought outlet.
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

tired of stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>the story is about a stupid criminal but since you brought up the subject....the tea party is about going back to the roots of what made this country great in the first place.its not about a political party if you had the intelligence that you claim republicans do not have you would have done a little research.since you obviously dont and didnt let me help you.democrats,republicans as well as independants have joined the tea party movement in order to convey our dismay at the poor job that is being done in washington.ok with that being said why would you take a jab at people with special needs.you spit venom because you are a sad small minded person who would probably better serve this world by hanging yourself from the nearest tree so please do so.
I hear you. The robber must a be republican, tea partier because all retards are tea partiers. I gave plenty of examples and you as true tea partier, AKA, racist to the core, can't handle the truth. Zombies are useful idiots that, like you, can't think for themselves and accept lies, slogans as gospel and the only ones, that I know of, that accept that are zombies that can't use reaoning to see through people who want something, not for that something, but because racism is their beacon, plain and simple. I know that for you to find the connection is a Herculean task, but let's recap: Robber the most stupid, tea partiers the most stupid. Now do you see the connection? I don't think so, but for that you need brains and that, obviously, you don't have. Blame it on God. Don't complain to me about it.
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Emile Zola wrote:
<quoted text> I hear you. The robber must a be republican, tea partier because all retards are tea partiers. I gave plenty of examples and you as true tea partier, AKA, racist to the core, can't handle the truth. Zombies are useful idiots that, like you, can't think for themselves and accept lies, slogans as gospel and the only ones, that I know of, that accept that are zombies that can't use reaoning to see through people who want something, not for that something, but because racism is their beacon, plain and simple. I know that for you to find the connection is a Herculean task, but let's recap: Robber the most stupid, tea partiers the most stupid. Now do you see the connection? I don't think so, but for that you need brains and that, obviously, you don't have. Blame it on God. Don't complain to me about it.
OK, Mr. Mexican activist/faux military veteran. Keep your stupid racist remarks in Texas. Hopefully, you'll get shot or deported.
Wade W Slaughter

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Dumb And Dumber
sosmallafgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

How dare any of you bring retarded people into to this. Do you even know what a retarded person is???? It is someone whose brain has been damaged from a birth defect or by causes due to human error. How dare you even compare them to someone who is mentally functionable to helpless people who have been given their illness. As my grand mother always said,"there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity, ignorance CAN be taught, stupidity is inbreed." So how many of you loud mouths out there are really brother and sister??? Think about those you are hurting, offending and other wise discriminating against. Keep to subject at hand and leave the helpless out of this. If a stupid person commits a crime and gets caught it has NOTHING to do with his political viewpoint or his mental status. He is simply STUPID and CARELESS. So in the future, I would be pleased that you not use the word retarded as lightly as you do.
sosmallafgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

This is a case about guility consences finally catching up and not at all about politics or publiicity. Freedom of speech and the media have gone too far. Stupid people open their mouths and some think every word that comes forth is gossiple. But watch what they say, it is only words and someyime those words are wrong. I have two books full of words and without action that is all they are words. When we read or hear a new story, please lets try and keep it real and true. The wrong words or phrases only come back to haunt you. All of you who spoke out against retarded people or brought politics into this news story, SHAME, SHAME on you. It is apparent you know little of what you talk about and just goes to show how ignorant Americans really are. Oh, by the way Thanks for the SLAM against the military vets.
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

sosmallafgirl wrote:
How dare any of you bring retarded people into to this. Do you even know what a retarded person is???? It is someone whose brain has been damaged from a birth defect or by causes due to human error. How dare you even compare them to someone who is mentally functionable to helpless people who have been given their illness. As my grand mother always said,"there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity, ignorance CAN be taught, stupidity is inbreed." So how many of you loud mouths out there are really brother and sister??? Think about those you are hurting, offending and other wise discriminating against. Keep to subject at hand and leave the helpless out of this. If a stupid person commits a crime and gets caught it has NOTHING to do with his political viewpoint or his mental status. He is simply STUPID and CARELESS. So in the future, I would be pleased that you not use the word retarded as lightly as you do.
I would like to tell you who coined the phrase "Retarded pervert." It was Jose Saramago, Literature Nobel prize winner referring to the super coward from Crawford, TX. There is no doubt that Bush(43) is the epitome of low I.Q. Even Joe Scaraborough from Scarabough Country TV program asked to his listeners" Is George W. Bush an idiot?" The Canadian prime minister tried to defend Bush by saying that he wasn't that stupid. Sarkozy also tried to defend the undefensible and they all lost. The whole world knows that even the English language is a Herculean task. There is publication of stupidities uttered by this coward of cowards called "Bushisms." And from the first quote there can't be any doubt, he is not only the worst president ever, but the dumbest ever and the most criminal. So Bush is the worst trifecta ever. Case closed.
sosmallafgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

What has Bush or ANY politics have to do with the orignial story??? All anyone has done is twisted this story to fit their own STUPID needs and wants. This story is about someone who confess his guilt over a crime he commited not about right wing/left wing/tea party/democrate/or republican. Why is everyone so eager to turn this into a political fight. So what if Bush was an idiot, he was in no means RETARDED. Webster defines RETARD as such,"To impede or delay; cause to proceed slowly or to become delayed. Delay, hinder,or back, back in place or slow. RETARDATE; a mentally retarded person. RETARDATION;1.The act of retarding,2.Tthe condition of being retarded,3.(a)That which retards;adelay or hindrance,(b) The amount of time of delay or hindrance,4. Music a diminishing of tempo; a retard. 5.Psychology, Mental deficency, RETARDED; Relatively slow or backward in mental or emotional development or academic achievement. NO WHERE does it say any thing about politics or stupidity!!! So why are all of you playing the political card. Please take time and reread the news story, perhaps then you can better understand just what the journalist is trying to say. Please leave disabled people, military vets and politics out of this news piece because they DO NOT belong here. If can not understand what you read then perhaps you should reconsider going back to school. For all that has been written here only proves how poorly our school systems really are.
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Emile Zola wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to tell you who coined the phrase "Retarded pervert." It was Jose Saramago, Literature Nobel prize winner referring to the super coward from Crawford, TX. There is no doubt that Bush(43) is the epitome of low I.Q. Even Joe Scaraborough from Scarabough Country TV program asked to his listeners" Is George W. Bush an idiot?" The Canadian prime minister tried to defend Bush by saying that he wasn't that stupid. Sarkozy also tried to defend the undefensible and they all lost. The whole world knows that even the English language is a Herculean task. There is publication of stupidities uttered by this coward of cowards called "Bushisms." And from the first quote there can't be any doubt, he is not only the worst president ever, but the dumbest ever and the most criminal. So Bush is the worst trifecta ever. Case closed.
It's hard to believe that you are so opinionated. No wait, you're just another know-it-all. Must be a Democrat.
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

sosmallafgirl wrote:
What has Bush or ANY politics have to do with the orignial story??? All anyone has done is twisted this story to fit their own STUPID needs and wants. This story is about someone who confess his guilt over a crime he commited not about right wing/left wing/tea party/democrate/or republican. Why is everyone so eager to turn this into a political fight. So what if Bush was an idiot, he was in no means RETARDED. Webster defines RETARD as such,"To impede or delay; cause to proceed slowly or to become delayed. Delay, hinder,or back, back in place or slow. RETARDATE; a mentally retarded person. RETARDATION;1.The act of retarding,2.Tthe condition of being retarded,3.(a)That which retards;adelay or hindrance,(b) The amount of time of delay or hindrance,4. Music a diminishing of tempo; a retard. 5.Psychology, Mental deficency, RETARDED; Relatively slow or backward in mental or emotional development or academic achievement. NO WHERE does it say any thing about politics or stupidity!!! So why are all of you playing the political card. Please take time and reread the news story, perhaps then you can better understand just what the journalist is trying to say. Please leave disabled people, military vets and politics out of this news piece because they DO NOT belong here. If can not understand what you read then perhaps you should reconsider going back to school. For all that has been written here only proves how poorly our school systems really are.
My original statement, which by your comments, it seems you missed. You complained, in one of my comments, that I had used the word "retarded" when I used it to refer to the worst president that this frail democracy of ours has had and I hope, he will be the last, but I won't hold my breath. So, to answer your stupid comment, my comment was politically based,motivated so I don't understand your rant. You sound like another tea partier, where common sense is nowhere to be found and they always try to kill the messenger or they all graduated, at the bottom of the class, I might add, from ESL academy.
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Emile Zola wrote:
<quoted text>My original statement, which by your comments, it seems you missed. You complained, in one of my comments, that I had used the word "retarded" when I used it to refer to the worst president that this frail democracy of ours has had and I hope, he will be the last, but I won't hold my breath. So, to answer your stupid comment, my comment was politically based,motivated so I don't understand your rant. You sound like another tea partier, where common sense is nowhere to be found and they always try to kill the messenger or they all graduated, at the bottom of the class, I might add, from ESL academy.
Mr know it all strikes again. Get a life.
sosmallafgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I graduadted top of my class, University of Phoenix. And still fail to see and connection with politics and the orignial story. Prersident Bush may have been by far the worst President we have ever had ( forgoing Richard Nixion and Bill Clinton)But is still by no definition of the word a "RETARD". Once again I make this statement to you,EMILE ZOLA< it is YOU who are stupid,and very stupid indeed.Why did you have to bring politics into a news story that had ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS??????? Are YOU so stupid you can not understand what you are reading or is it the fact all you really care about is bashing another, President Bush and politics of any nature??????
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

sosmallafgirl wrote:
I graduadted top of my class, University of Phoenix. And still fail to see and connection with politics and the orignial story. Prersident Bush may have been by far the worst President we have ever had ( forgoing Richard Nixion and Bill Clinton)But is still by no definition of the word a "RETARD". Once again I make this statement to you,EMILE ZOLA< it is YOU who are stupid,and very stupid indeed.Why did you have to bring politics into a news story that had ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS??????? Are YOU so stupid you can not understand what you are reading or is it the fact all you really care about is bashing another, President Bush and politics of any nature??????
If you fail to see the connection, then when you said you graduated "top of my class", I want a second opinion. That other retard of McShame, the so called maverick no more, thinks he graduated at top of the class, when records show that he graduated at the bottom. Or are you confusing bottom and top. In any case, I want a second opinion or that university graduates retards like Bush. He can't comprehend English and yet, so they said, he graduated from Yale. I know people who graudated from HS and colleges and the English language is a Herculean task. A piece of paper doesn't mean a damn thing and comprehending English does. Ergo, the second opinion. In other words, comprehension and English go together. No comprehension, no English; no English, no top of the class or the university graduates people with special needs. As for the other white trash, she can't take it that I'm receiving two checks and she lives in a trailer.
sosmallafgirl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

To Emile Zola; It is apparent I am speaking to a welfare receipent and uneducated human. Your comments are filled with senless redundances and it is apparent you hold hard feeling for anyone who is educated. It is illinformed morons liike you who pull down our soceity and make Americans look stupid. You have a one set mind and will never go further than that, let it go, and pick something else worth waisting your time, and hot air on. As for your income I could care less if you got fifty check since most of that money comes from my taxes any way. I do not live in a trailer park, I live in a self standing home. I served my country in the military for 20 years and I am educated, which by your comment you are not. So pull you uneducated ass out of your butt and try to put that passion of yours to some good use instead of bashing everyone and everything around you. You have my deepest pity. So go get a job, go back to school and learn something useful. You truly are in need of proffessional help.
wibauxwoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

sosmallafgirl wrote:
To Emile Zola; It is apparent I am speaking to a welfare receipent and uneducated human. Your comments are filled with senless redundances and it is apparent you hold hard feeling for anyone who is educated. It is illinformed morons liike you who pull down our soceity and make Americans look stupid. You have a one set mind and will never go further than that, let it go, and pick something else worth waisting your time, and hot air on. As for your income I could care less if you got fifty check since most of that money comes from my taxes any way. I do not live in a trailer park, I live in a self standing home. I served my country in the military for 20 years and I am educated, which by your comment you are not. So pull you uneducated **** out of your butt and try to put that passion of yours to some good use instead of bashing everyone and everything around you. You have my deepest pity. So go get a job, go back to school and learn something useful. You truly are in need of proffessional help.
He's a Mexican activist who claims to be a military veteran (which I find hard to believe) and is so opinionated it's pathetic.
sosmallafgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

This simple story has taken a nasty turn and has shaped itdelf into something it was never meant to be. I know that no matter what I say will ever change the oppioion of others and will for ever be about something it is not. For that I am truly sorry. I will no longer take part in a dicussion that has nothing to do with the original story. It has been and honor to face off with so many variants and opinions. Good luck to all of you and GOD speed. May we speak again someday on different matters. sosmallafgirl.
Emile Zola

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

O.K. tea partiers and KKK crowd. When I make comments to some one, I don't uderstand why others that were not at the beginning of the commentaries come and distort what I said or igonore it all together. Nobody can write a critique to a movie by watching it at half of the movie, otherwise, the comments have no credibility. I know that for people in Utah, ahem Arizona, if there is some thinking or the truth involved, they are up the creek without a paddle, but just for once, couldn't they leave their racism out this forum and try to understand what the other person is trying to say? Killing or trying to kill the messenger might sound right to some, but believe me it's just plain stupid. It's like that sosmallafgirl. Graduating from UOP is like somebody bragging that he/she graduated top of the class from an ESL academy. In the land of the blind, the cyclop feels like he is top of his class, but we all know that he is as short, mentally speaking, as the rest of most education system in America, but Utah and Arizona take the cake. I wonder if the tea party and republicans that have more than their fair share of mentally challenged people have any thing to do with it. I vote yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clearfield Discussions

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman Says FedEx Lost Her Breast Cancer Sample Mar '14 A Good Guy 1
New Davis County Arrests Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
job corp (Nov '12) Mar '14 trickytheclown 2
11-2-11 Ryerson Opens Facility Jan '14 Jeannie Jex 1
UT Who do you support for Governor in Utah in 2010? (Oct '10) Nov '13 Associated Headlines 146
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clearfield, UT (Jul '10) Sep '13 Biblical Law 18
United States of America National Identificatio... (Mar '10) Sep '13 LonePine420 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance