c'mon bring it
Fat Boy

Cumberland, MD

#3 Apr 7, 2010
Music teacher?
Christy Fulton

Mount Union, PA

#4 Apr 7, 2010
Hey, I heard some gossip that one teacher got attacked by a bear while he was having inappropriate relations with dead game. What's up with that?
Christy Fulton

Mount Union, PA

#5 Apr 7, 2010
Hey, I heard that the district spent $500,000 on a study to see if they need a new roof, despite the buckets placed around the middle school to collect water that dripped from the ceiling.

But hey, let's talk about the teacher that drinks at home after school hours and the one that likes dead game and the one that lifts her shirt when she's really drunk. This should be productive.

Hey, we'd like to spend 1/2 million...could you tell us if we need a new roof?

Sure, I've studied it extensively. The roof has serious leaks. You need a new roof. That's exactly $500,000. It's been nice doing business with you. Now can we go back to gossiping about teachers and students? I'll do that for free.
sscamaro

Cumberland, MD

#6 Apr 7, 2010
Got cheese fries?
Christy Fulton

Mount Union, PA

#7 Apr 7, 2010
sscamaro wrote:
Got cheese fries?
Now that's original. You should be so proud of yourself.
Calvin

Northern Cambria, PA

#8 Apr 8, 2010
Christy Fulton wrote:
Hey, I heard some gossip that one teacher got attacked by a bear while he was having inappropriate relations with dead game. What's up with that?
Wow, you think this is funny? Aren't you always preaching about getting the facts straight? Take your own advice.
Guess

Clearfield, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2010
I think I may know who this is. Did this individual have her name painted on the side of Rite Aid with death threats?
someone who knows

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Apr 9, 2010
Guess wrote:
I think I may know who this is. Did this individual have her name painted on the side of Rite Aid with death threats?
no I don't think you are guessing the correct person. The one who lifts her shirt is married. The one who got death threats isn't.
someone who doesnt know

Clearfield, PA

#11 Apr 9, 2010
the question is moot
Dying 4 more Info

Cumberland, MD

#12 Apr 11, 2010
So come on... what teacher flashes her chest when she gets drunk ? I want to buy her a beer !!!
More Info

Woodland, PA

#13 Apr 11, 2010
It's your mother, she's been teaching how to suck co ck for spare change.
breakfast club

Hollidaysburg, PA

#14 Apr 11, 2010
I know the Art teacher got shit faced and rolled her car then got air lifted to altoona. That role model is always seen at the bars drunk off her ass with her bf anyway though so whos counting.......
Get Real

Clearfield, PA

#16 Apr 12, 2010
breakfast club wrote:
I know the Art teacher got shit faced and rolled her car then got air lifted to altoona. That role model is always seen at the bars drunk off her ass with her bf anyway though so whos counting.......
Renee Shaw Kulling (the art teacher) is actually married to that guy! They make a good match, he's old, and she looks like a man.

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Apr 12, 2010
Did she get her stomach pumped for the same reason Rod Stewart got his stomach pumped back in the 80's?
wawawa

Clearfield, PA

#18 Apr 13, 2010
I believe it was a different art teacher, not Renee Kulling
sscamero

Clearfield, PA

#19 Apr 13, 2010
wawawa wrote:
I believe it was a different art teacher, not Renee Kulling
No, it's Renee Shaw Kulling. Criminal husband. Criminal son-in-law. Discipline record a mile long at the middle school. No, it's Renee Shaw Kulling.
Wenis

Carrollton, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2010
LeAnn Schaffer is the art teacher who flipped her car. It's probably that hot mess Kristy Troxell who had her stomach pumped.
sscamero

Clearfield, PA

#21 Apr 14, 2010
Renee Shaw Kulling is the art teacher that continually gets disciplined by administrators for inappropriate contact and conversations with students. How many parent complaints will it take to get this waste fired?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 35 min sammy 159
50yo men wearing Hollister shirts 2 hr Dork Wear 14
Bisons Lose First Game Of 2014 3 hr Identified Problem 10
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
Starlite in mahaffey 6 hr Male Slut 30
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
industrial hog farm 19 hr big donkey balls 8
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clearfield News, Events & Info