First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 May 4, 2013
Big and loud wrote:
Mr. Houser is correct. Maybe he really does know it all. But how did he know this tidbit of info about Martin street? Why, its ibecause at 1 point, his deadbeat ass was forced to reside there, at a relatives home,'sleeping on the couch, back when he got fired from LTPD.
Yep, sure did. I was actually living with my gram, but I wasn't unemployed. I had my job at the union and I stayed with her so she had someone to do things around the house for her and so she didn't have to be alone. Now my brother lives a block away so I didn't feel bad moving down here to Pittsburgh.
Peter Gozinya

Du Bois, PA

#22 May 4, 2013
Dumptown wrote:
<quoted text>
When rats and mice are spreading disease then fucktards like you will be crying.
Cant be any worse than the diseases your mom is spreading around!
Poster

Massillon, OH

#23 May 4, 2013
Peter Gozinya wrote:
<quoted text>Cant be any worse than the diseases your mom is spreading around!
Sounds like you are all butt hurt over their comment. Clean up your garbage.
Poster

Massillon, OH

#24 May 4, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, sure did. I was actually living with my gram, but I wasn't unemployed. I had my job at the union and I stayed with her so she had someone to do things around the house for her and so she didn't have to be alone. Now my brother lives a block away so I didn't feel bad moving down here to Pittsburgh.
I love it when some faceless tard thinks they have some big secret about Matt and he comes on here and admits it because its no big deal to start with. Makes the tard poster look like a dumbass. Well done Matt.
Oh my

Beverly Hills, CA

#25 May 6, 2013
Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when some faceless tard thinks they have some big secret about Matt and he comes on here and admits it because its no big deal to start with. Makes the tard poster look like a dumbass. Well done Matt.
I agreee. I dont know Matt personally but damn cant any of you people get over youselves? From the threads I have been reading he does seem to know more than most of you living in this shit hole of a town! People need to get a life,get off Matts dick, or stop wishing you were on it and just go about your business..Have a wonderful day to you ALL :)
trash

West Decatur, PA

#26 May 7, 2013
There was A big fat pile of trash sitting on the steps of the former owner of that groggy bar's porch yesterday ! Let me tell ya that was an eye sore !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the Riverwalkwhore's pay taxes to Clearfiel... 34 min ihw 11
Watch the walkers demonstrate their mental inst... 35 min ihw 49
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 16 hr Princess Hey 132
Look at the town crumbling 17 hr adults only 45
Charges filed against congressional district 5 ... 22 hr ihw 50
Fact is the tax receipts were fake 22 hr Hippo Critt 61
Clearfield County Judges Sat Frustrated 6

Clearfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages