Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Progress Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's her pic from the yearbook that I scanned for anyone who is interested.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7270/8152451932...
Yup. That's her. Can't stand the grin she has on her face.
Tammy Bailey

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

I can tell you that I am using my real name and I do live in Louisvill, Ky but I have been writing to Jessica for the last 3 years. Anyone who has ever committed a crime that they were incarcerated for knows that you can not discuss the crime that you have been accused of because it could jeopardize your chances of appeal. I am not making up crap. As far as the pictures, they are of Jessica. She did not weigh 300 lbs when she was arrested and if you don't believe me then google her pictures that were taken at the trial. I believe that it is a sad situation what happen in that field years ago but I also believe that everyone should have went to jail because they were there and did nothing to stop what happen nor did anyone go to get help. In the years that she has been incarce, she has cut ties with anyone and everyone that claimed to be her friend because she has realized that see needs to get her life together.To the person who claims to have been locked up with her, send me your name and doc number and lets check out your story. Send it to tam7669@gmail.com
Tammy Bailey

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Father wrote:
Left wing nut because why? I stated my argument clearly, and straight forward. You have no sense of sympathy for anyone involved in the case. All you do is spout off bullshit about how everyone involved in the case should die. Plus, you have no argument at all. You're nothing more than a troll who posts nonsense, and you contribute absolutely nothing. You've run out of points to make, so you sit and pout and write things like "Jessica holtmeyer will spend the rest of her pathetic life in a prison cell and will never see freedom. I just hope her death is slow and painful." So you get your jollies off knowing someone else is in pain, and suffering? Sounds to me like you are the one who has the emotional problems.
Wanting her to die is somehow reasonable to you. Murder in any case, whether it be by an individual, or by the state, is completely inane.

I agree that everyone who turned states evidence did it to get a lesser sentence. It's unreal considering they I have been Jessica's friend for the last 3 years and I truly believe in her innocence. The US supreme court overturned juveniles being sentenced of LWOP and the Pa dept of corrections is prepping Jessica for possible release. I'm truly excited for her but scared for her too because of people who are actually evil on here. I believe with all my heart that she can become a productive member of society.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

A productive member of society? Lets forget she was convicted of murder? She did the crime and need to do the time...life!
Homer Foggbottom

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't care if she was a juvenile when the crime was committed. She was more than old enough to know right from wrong and she did it anyway. I firmly believe in the death penalty, she had no regard to another's life so why should she be allowed to sit in prison funded by taxpayer dollars?
lisa

Duncansville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Tammy Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unreal considering they I have been Jessica's friend for the last 3 years and I truly believe in her innocence.
You can be anything you want to be behind bars.
You learn how to become a proficient liar
lisa

Duncansville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Tammy Bailey wrote:
I can tell you that I am using my real name and I do live in Louisvill, Ky but I have been writing to Jessica for the last 3 years. Anyone who has ever committed a crime that they were incarcerated for knows that you can not discuss the crime that you have been accused of because it could jeopardize your chances of appeal. I am not making up crap. As far as the pictures, they are of Jessica. She did not weigh 300 lbs when she was arrested and if you don't believe me then google her pictures that were taken at the trial. I believe that it is a sad situation what happen in that field years ago but I also believe that everyone should have went to jail because they were there and did nothing to stop what happen nor did anyone go to get help. In the years that she has been incarce, she has cut ties with anyone and everyone that claimed to be her friend because she has realized that see needs to get her life together.To the person who claims to have been locked up with her, send me your name and doc number and lets check out your story. Send it to tam7669@gmail.com
Honey, she's using you.
meee123

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Tammy Bailey wrote:
The pictures you see are Jessica. She has put on weight in three last 15 years. Duh. How many of us haven't? We don't stay thin all our lives. Jessica has been a "model" prisoner. After her accident when she cut her hand to the bone, she spent 3 days in the hole because of a paperclip that I mistakenly sent her holding papers that she sent me to make copies of. Yes I do know firsthand that this was the first time that she was disciplined by Muncy as I have copies of her records since day 1 in lockup there. Yes I am very well aware that it was a tragedy what happened to Kimberly that day but like previously stated, she wasn't the only one in that field that night. She is however the only girl that spent any serious time behind bars though. Everyone else got little to no punishment at all for their testimony against Jessica. Sad huh? She is also the only one who didn't run to Florida. With the recent decision of the U.S. Supreme Court, there is a strong possibility that scene could be released. They agreed that it is unconstitutional to sentence a juvenile to life without the possibility of parole. Who are you all to judge what should or shouldn't happen to Jessica? All of the comments of people saying they know Jessica on here and comments about her spending time in the hole or her being a horrible person are bogus. Quit trying to get attention. She is a great person who made a horrible mistake and all you people so quick to judge her need to think before speaking. Are you God? No then who are you to judge?
First of all she did run to fla. she even called people from fla. and the boy was also sentenced to life..they both deserve it..apparently you tammy have never lost a child in the horrible act of violence from another child..mistake???? she hung another girl from a tree with a rope around her neck not once but twice and when the girl didn't die she took a rock and smashed her skull in..and you sit on here saying its a mistake????? well as a mother that lost a child to violence that girl deserves every damn thing she gets SHE'S A MURDERER!!!!!!!!!
dear mee 123

Duncansville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Ignore Tammy Bailey. she's blinded by all the lies that jessica has told her. While in prison, jessica has used her time to formulate lies. She's perfected her skills of lie and story telling. There are many gullible people out there. This girl probably has many people believing her and sending her gifts and money.
Nana to 2 girls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I feel if they don't kill her for killing she did then she should spend the rest of her natural life in prison she DID take another life so she should not be allowed in society who says she wont kill again? We don't know that!!!!
AJremembers

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

local wrote:
does anyone remember when the dotts girls mother went on the montel williams show? remember the phone call interview to the lanager girls mother, where she (the lanager girls mother) basically told the dotts girls mother to "get over it" ??
Ya I remember!!! Then Montel hung up on her in disgust. I couldn't believe that! SCUM raised by SCUM!
dbh

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

she is nothing but a coward and she should have received the death penalty.but every murderous person will have their day.she needs to die and save the taxpayers money.
parker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Tammy Bailey wrote:
The pictures you see are Jessica. She has put on weight in three last 15 years. Duh. How many of us haven't? We don't stay thin all our lives. Jessica has been a "model" prisoner. After her accident when she cut her hand to the bone, she spent 3 days in the hole because of a paperclip that I mistakenly sent her holding papers that she sent me to make copies of. Yes I do know firsthand that this was the first time that she was disciplined by Muncy as I have copies of her records since day 1 in lockup there. Yes I am very well aware that it was a tragedy what happened to Kimberly that day but like previously stated, she wasn't the only one in that field that night. She is however the only girl that spent any serious time behind bars though. Everyone else got little to no punishment at all for their testimony against Jessica. Sad huh? She is also the only one who didn't run to Florida. With the recent decision of the U.S. Supreme Court, there is a strong possibility that scene could be released. They agreed that it is unconstitutional to sentence a juvenile to life without the possibility of parole. Who are you all to judge what should or shouldn't happen to Jessica? All of the comments of people saying they know Jessica on here and comments about her spending time in the hole or her being a horrible person are bogus. Quit trying to get attention. She is a great person who made a horrible mistake and all you people so quick to judge her need to think before speaking. Are you God? No then who are you to judge?
Tammy, Tammy, Tammy,
Do you really think that people in prison tell the truth? Sounds to me like she is minimizing her actions; imagine that. Second, if she is such a "model inmate", why is she writing to you? She cannot be talking to or writing to individual with felons ... what would your PO officer say about this?
May

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

I can't help but wonder what was going through Jessica's mind when she decided to kill Kimberly.

Not having compassion for another person is one thing, but even from a purely selfish point of view she must of known killing her would achieve nothing but get her own life taken away as well. S:

And by the sounds of things she was an outgoing, social girl who lived life to the full. I just can't understand why she would throw her whole life away just to do that.

I went through some very awkward stages growing up and I had many destructive urges too but I still wouldn't of dared go that far, the consequences wouldn't of been worth it. And I live in the UK which has a much softer justice system, I definitely wouldn't of got life in prison.

If this had of happened here in England, Jessica would be released by now most certainly. Kind of a scary thought to me.
saxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Jessica is adorable no matter what.im in love with her.9413
dontgetit

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

What I don't understand about this whole thing is lets perhaps say that holtmyer was in a sexual relationship with someone who was 20 years old and they were caught, Shaw would have beat it to death that she was a "juvenile" and they would have thrown the book at the 20 year old. Now I am in no way trying to justify what she or they did to that girl. It was wrong and they should b held accountable but mayb only as a "juvenile".
meee

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

murder is murder..she took a life she deserves to lose hers..she knew what the hell is was doing..
bisonalumni

West Decatur, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

I went to school with her too and I can remember her bragging about it the day after too. She thought it was funny. No one seemed to believe her. I didn't see her get arrested but I do remember her bragging about it. I was a junior in high school and couldn't imagine EVER doing that to someone. It made my stomach turn when all this finally came out. She is right where she needs to be.
Mandii wrote:
I don't care if she was 16, 28, 12, or 50...she knew exactly what she was doing. She bragged in school the next day about how she would do it again. I heard it and I watched her get arrested. You see all over the news for weeks about how angry people are when sex offenders move into town but oh, it's ok for a killer to live next door, because she was 16 and didn't know any better. Honestly they need to just nuke her because I hate the thought of my tax dollars paying to feed and house that thing.
sweetfaye

Gallitzin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

I am forever against war and hatred I do in fact know two members of the family and even to this day Kimberly's cousin is a little bit strained.. let's just say she never ever shows her emotions and another family member who immediate family is particularly normal. But honestly yes you can sit there and say 16-17 year olds don't know any better that may be partially true but 16-17 year olds do know right from wrong when it comes to homicide because 16-17 yes old you do have a heart and soul and being capable to know what gender you like at an even younger age id say 16-17 yes old knows damn well its not right or okay to commit homicide. That's the intellectual part of me, spirit and soul part of me like I said I don't believe in war and hatred its a chain reaction all the time one takes ones pencil so the other takes the others paper its never ending because we're going back in time and becoming wild gorilla barbarians again instead of using the damn brains people have today and taking the high road using common knowledge, and literature, and philosophy which is all just the truth that no one wants to admit. All I need to say is they'll all get there's come judgment day. No one should play God but God.
sweetfaye

Gallitzin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Tammy Built,

I hold nothing against you I wrote to Jesse Campbell. He was a childhood friend of mine. I don't write him anymore after stating that I would be a friend support to him and not a financial support he never wrote back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Clearfield Forum right now

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UNFAIR parking 4 hr Deadhead 7
Bill Shaw Expungement 5 hr On sale 5
breaking amish 7 hr Fairbored 2
kfc 10 hr john 7
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr T Wolf 51,196
Old Wildwood (Dec '13) 21 hr Swedish Fish 38
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 23 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••