Lord Byron

Carrolltown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Lol Yep .. Was actually thinking about stopping in there tonight - why I have no idea - especially considering that dickhead tim winters was doing the so-called djing .. I'm sure he would have been up to his usual classless punk-ass bitch antics where all he does is insult and degrade everyone - you know, being that's so good for business and all .. Of course I expect that kind BS and their staff .. Anyway after seeing 4 cars or less just before midnight for 3rd week in a row, I decided to take a pass .. Probably a good thing, because I would have ended up punching the numb nutz square in his ugly fuckin' mug if I would have stopped !!
douche police

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

So let me get this straight. You almost stopped in tonight yet you posted this friday on another thread. Whats your beef with Tim, did he bang your girlfriend? Maybe he showed her what a loser you are? No ones cares Tom. You could die and no one would notice. So do us a favor, eat a gun.
Donald Duck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

quigleys suck dingers balls sac! Im hoping all the fat dirty bitches quigleys brings in caves the floor in.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Stewie wrote:
Eat a dick cody, take one for the team. Perhaps you should mind your own business as you requested I do. I dont have to say anything to anyones face simply because its well known what a drunk he is. Now, go get hit by a hostess cupcake truck.
already been hit by a truck im here still standing..... I have been minding my own business but when you are speaking about me I'm going to defend myself so stfu and eat a bullet bitch
Dirty ppl bar

Bellefonte, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

If you want to meet fat nasty women, go here. Not marys. walked in once, just once, and that's all I saw- fat nasty's! Didn't even get a drink, low class watering hole if I ever saw one. It was a descent place when it was phils. D*mn shame.
Stewie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

If you read back to the begining of my post I wasnt talking about you stupid I was talking about your butt buddy dustin. Eat a bullet? Original :) ill write that down and stick it in my back pocket.
abc

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

They need to get rid of the shooter girl as a bar tender. She is much better at being a whore than tending bar. You can ask for a simple bottled beer, and about ten minutes later you will GeForce it, along with an attitude. Like you are bothering her for being there asking her to do her job. Very bad choice. That bar will continue to go down hill without Alyssa.
Niceone

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

abc wrote:
That bar will continue to go down hill without Alyssa.
Can't agree with you more....Dustin really screwed up. Alyssa was the hardest worker in that bar.
mashed potatoes

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

That bar is already going down hill. He does illegal shit all the time. The PLCB is watching the bar because he was turned in for drinking and going behind the bar. Dingers, busters and time square offered her jobs. Dustin really screwed up this time. Alyssa you rock for walking out on his dumbass now lets hope amber gets a brain and leaves his ass next.
Josh yep josh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Is paying people under the table illegal? Or is he an exception??
Josh yep josh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

He likes to hire the slutty girls so when amber gets mad at him for binge drinking and leaves him he has someone to put his poker in. I heard he gives bonuses to the girls who put out. He fired that one girl krista because she wouldnt spank his monkey. I heard it was like a pencil anyway. What a loser.
abc wrote:
They need to get rid of the shooter girl as a bar tender. She is much better at being a whore than tending bar. You can ask for a simple bottled beer, and about ten minutes later you will GeForce it, along with an attitude. Like you are bothering her for being there asking her to do her job. Very bad choice. That bar will continue to go down hill without Alyssa.
partier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

mashed potatoes wrote:
That bar is already going down hill. He does illegal shit all the time. The PLCB is watching the bar because he was turned in for drinking and going behind the bar. Dingers, busters and time square offered her jobs. Dustin really screwed up this time. Alyssa you rock for walking out on his dumbass now lets hope amber gets a brain and leaves his ass next.
The PLCB needs to watch Dinger's for drinking behind the bar and the after hours parties. Gary Shaffner drinks ALL the time behind the bar and keeps serving till the sun comes up to a bar full of people who should have been out at 2am. Good job Trish
What

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

partier wrote:
<quoted text>
The PLCB needs to watch Dinger's for drinking behind the bar and the after hours parties. Gary Shaffner drinks ALL the time behind the bar and keeps serving till the sun comes up to a bar full of people who should have been out at 2am. Good job Trish
Anybody that would employ that azzhole needs their head examined !
Turn the stupid SOB in then if you saw this happen.
What an azzhole.
Tom Byron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Yeah Shaffner & Winters .. The 2 greatest walking advertisements for birth control you could ever come across !
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

so if alyssa left, who is the bar manager now?
Bartender

Lock Haven, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

First off, it's called being a bartender in training. The "Shooter" Girl that is now a bartender, busts her ass there. When you commented on here, I don't think you realized she just started. I'm actually friends with her, and she was still trying to learn everything, considering that was her first bartending job and she didn't even get fully trained, she was just thrown in BY ALYSSA cause they needed someone. She doesn't give "attitude," she's joking. It's a bar. it's called sarcasm and a smile. and alyssa walking out is doing no damage to that bar, I was told Stephanie was the bar manager now and they're doing fine. I see more advertising for the bar now than I have in months. So they must be doing something right.
Quigleys give me gas

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Is it fullfillling defending a bar youre employed at or perhaps defending yourself? Regardless the bar sucks, the owner is a waste of space as well. Clearly the bar has to do more advertising simply because QUIGLEYS IS DONE! Keep your coke selling dealers and gross women in check otherwise you wont have any customers. Oh word of advise watch serving minors, your bar is being watched.
Goathead

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Learn?? Learn to bartend? Lmao gimme a break.... Your pour booze in a glass, show tits and make tips. Maybe if all the bartenders would smile there youd get business duh.
Bartender wrote:
First off, it's called being a bartender in training. The "Shooter" Girl that is now a bartender, busts her ass there. When you commented on here, I don't think you realized she just started. I'm actually friends with her, and she was still trying to learn everything, considering that was her first bartending job and she didn't even get fully trained, she was just thrown in BY ALYSSA cause they needed someone. She doesn't give "attitude," she's joking. It's a bar. it's called sarcasm and a smile. and alyssa walking out is doing no damage to that bar, I was told Stephanie was the bar manager now and they're doing fine. I see more advertising for the bar now than I have in months. So they must be doing something right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Clearfield Forum right now

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr PA Dem 51,109
Short Fuse Trucking 2 hr ted nudget 33
Gump's Daughter Got a Job 3 hr Whip it good 8
The 154th Clearfield County Fair 4 hr learn advance 55
Woman Accused of Smuggling Drugs into CCJ Waive... 4 hr guy 13
monster truck show at cnb raceway 5 hr jon snow 15
‘Restaurant Impossible’ to film at Bellefonte 19 hr no sweats 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••