Look what Camille Bud George is doing...
what the II

Brea, CA

#21 Oct 3, 2010
Boy, Bud must really be spending the "under-the-table" campaign money to the PROGRESS. For the second time in 3 days, this rag of a newspaper has printed a letter from one of Bud's P.A.L.'s (Personal A** Lickers).
First it was Butsy Donahue from Curwensville publically kissing Bud's rear, and now some moron named Anthony DeCasper from Clearfield has shown everybody how much of a jackass he is by supporting Bud in a letter to the editor of the PROGRESS.
Guys, listen up. You may think that you're Bud's best buddies in the world, and you think that you both single-handedly are reponsible for getting Bud re-elected in your townships or boroughs. However, there's the REALITY - Bud thinks you're just as stupid as the rest of us think you are. He just knows that by stringing you along, he can get you to to anything he wants, just like the trained monkeys that you are.
Dance silly monkeys, dance for Uncle Bud, so he and the rest of us can laugh at you.
pop tart

Waterloo, Canada

#22 Oct 3, 2010
Yeah those were stupid letters design to lick buds hole. What a bunch of turds.
The Dark Knight

Germany

#23 Oct 6, 2010
How many of you have been frightened by the billboards that have Bud & Edna's picture on them? At first I thought it was an advertisement for a new horror movie. Bud is as fat at The Blob, and Edna looks exactly like The Joker from Batman.
Kick Bud out of office, already. I'm getting sick of looking at this fat slug and his ugly wife.
TrueColors

State College, PA

#24 Oct 6, 2010
Well, I'm glad you people are showing your true colors. Picking on Edna? Yeah, real classy. I hope you people are too lazy to go out and vote, because you'd probably elect us some Teabagger idiot who knows nothing of how government works and would screw up the system for some stupid, FAIL-prone ideology. Grow the fcuk up...
NEWS FLASH

Houston, TX

#26 Oct 8, 2010
Somebody just told me that they heard that Bud George and Glenn Johnston are going to debate on the radio later this month. Is it true?
Personally, I think it's just a rumor because Bud is too much of a coward to actually debate an opponent on the issues. He'd rather get his picture taken with big cardboard checks that aren't worth anything.
Tick Tock

Thailand

#27 Oct 18, 2010
just a few hours away from Camille Bud George and Glenn Johnston squaring-off in their radio debate on WOKW. Who thinks Bud will chicken-out at the last minute and not show up?
7 o'clock tonight! don't miss it!
Radiohead

Columbus, OH

#28 Oct 18, 2010
Be sure to tune in to 102.9 at 7pm folks, you can hear for yourselves what a mumbling, stuttering idiot Bud George is.
Big debate

Curwensville, PA

#29 Oct 18, 2010
How can there be a debate when no one will be able to understand what Bud says? I'm more interested in what questions will be asked or rather won't be asked!
anti-incumbant

Ellston, IA

#30 Oct 18, 2010
irvona guy wrote:
I AM A HARD WORKING TAX PAYER.
This may not be the case with you but it is a pet peeve of mine.
If your tax refund check is higher than the amount you paid in taxes YOU ARE NOT A TAXPAYER!!!
So far as Bud George is concerned, He has been in office as long as I can remember and I can remember when there was industry and good paying jobs here. What has Bud done for this area? Helps with your drivers license, fixes your LIHEAP problem. This area needs more than that and I feel it's time to give someone else a shot.
Goomba

State College, PA

#31 Oct 18, 2010
God couldn't beat Bud in Central PA, not a huge fan of Bud just stating the obvious.
Bud Wiser

Clearfield, PA

#32 Oct 18, 2010
As has been already said, the people who support Bud will be at the polls voting while the rest sit at home complaining on the internet. Get out there and make your voice heard where it counts.
how

Burr Hill, VA

#34 Oct 18, 2010
Bud Wiser wrote:
As has been already said, the people who support Bud will be at the polls voting while the rest sit at home complaining on the internet. Get out there and make your voice heard where it counts.
exactly. if you dont vote than you have no right to complain.
Taste the Difference

Brea, CA

#35 Oct 18, 2010
listened to the radio thing a little while ago and Glenn Johnston is the man for me!
all of Johnston's answers reflected my opinion. Every time Bud opened his mouth, nothing but liberal bullsh*t and democrat lies spewed out.
at one point they asked how to clean-up welfare. Johnston said to drug-test the free-loaders and that way you'll weed-out the riff-raff. Bud said nothing should be done because it can't be fixed. that kind of thinking proves that Bud needs to go.
Thanks to Bobby Day for putting this thing together.

Friends Don't Let Friends Vote For Bud George!
Concerned Tax Payer

Mckeesport, PA

#36 Oct 21, 2010
After listening to the debate I am now a Glenn Johnston supporter. I can see why Bud never debates, he's a moron. How does he keep getting voted in??? If all it takes is having one of your staff, that is paid for by tax dollars, lick an envelope with a cheap birthday card in it get your votes then I will donate cards and my time to Glenn. It seems like the only people that want "Bud" in office are the welfare individuals that do not want any jobs coming to Clearfield County so they can sit while the proud men and women actually work. In my case, much like many others, have to drive out of the county that I call home to find work. Have you seen how much money your "Bud" has supported giving money to Philly and his Buddy Rendell? How about how many mexicans were employed to build the ethynol plant in Clearfield? Do you realize that there was one local union worker on the entire job out of 350 workers? One local worker! Clearfield County wake up!!!! If getting a birthday card and your license taking care of is worth your own children having to move away from home when they gradute then keep voting for your "Bud"
derob

Cumberland, MD

#37 Oct 21, 2010
Very well put Concerned Tax Payer. You share my sentiments exactly.
NOW IS THE TIME

Germany

#38 Oct 21, 2010
VOTERS OF CLEARFIELD COUNTY

If you are sick of what's going on in Washington and Harrisburg, please remember this:
For 36 years, Camille "Bud" George has supported everything that is WRONG with our government!

During a recent live radio debate with his opponent, Glenn Johnston, Bud came out in favor of the OBAMA HEALTHCARE TAKEOVER! He also said that the welfare system in Pennsylvania is so terribly broken that we shouldn't try to fix it. He said it doesn't matter if there are people receiving welfare who don't need it. According to him, that money is just "a drop in the bucket".

Camille “Bud” George is PROUD of the fact that he voted himself a huge pay raise a few years ago during a late-night session behind closed doors. It doesn’t matter that unemployment has skyrocketed in Clearfield County since he took office. All that matters is that he gets HIS pay raise.

Governor Ed Rendell said that bringing gambling to Pennsylvania would lower our property taxes. Have your property taxes gone down at all? Remember, Camille "Bud" George voted "YES" to bring gambling to Pennsylvania. He agreed with Governor Rendell.

Bud supports tolling Interstate 80, even though the federal government said it can't be done. Bud wanted to take all that I-80 toll money and give it to Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Philly. He didn't care that it would hurt workers in his own district.

Camille Bud George also wants to send all of the Marcellus Shale tax money to Harrisburg. All of his "special interest" supporters at the state capitol would get this revenue, not Clearfield County. But, that's OK with Bud. He doesn't care about us, as long as he gets what's good for him.

In July 2005, Camille “Bud” George was accused of assaulting John Gallagher of Houtzdale. The case was settled out of court when Bud apparently admitted his guilt by paying Mr. Gallagher an undisclosed amount that is rumored to be in the 6-figure range.

Do you remember what happened when a Philadelphia newspaper exposed that Bud neglected to report receiving $1,380 worth of Penn State football tickets to the state Ethics Commission? Bud showed real class by telling the reporter, "If they want to put me in jail for this, then go ahead. I am tired of this ******* place anyway."

Triad Strategies LLC, a Harrisburg-based public affairs firm, held a reception for Camille “Bud” George at McGrath's Pub in Harrisburg on June 21. I understand the admission was $500 dollars per person. Bud, tell our constituents how much of that admission price will go toward helping the unemployed in Clearfield County? Will you donate any proceeds from your reception to food banks in Clearfield County?

If you vote for Camille "Bud" George, you are voting to keep corruption alive and well in Clearfield County and in Harrisburg.

Isn't it about time we stop busting our tails, working to give money to Bud so he can WASTE it? Let's send someone to the state capitol who will WORK FOR US?

Bud acts like he's our boss. Let's remind him that we are his employer, and his employer is not happy with his job performance.

This year’s General Election is November 2. Let’s give Bud his wish. If he’s so tired of this place, let’s tell him where to go!
MOTHER

United States

#39 Oct 21, 2010
a few mistakes .whoopty doo .he has always helped my family.from getting food to getting the electric back on.he must have told you he couldnt help you.suppose youve made none.mr or ms its about time.or maybe your the opponent?
hmm

United States

#40 Oct 21, 2010
Or maybe your handouts are about to end.
Whoopty Doo

Germany

#41 Oct 23, 2010
MOTHER wrote:
a few mistakes .whoopty doo .he has always helped my family.from getting food to getting the electric back on.he must have told you he couldnt help you.suppose youve made none.mr or ms its about time.or maybe your the opponent?
Is there anyone out there who is fluent in speaking the language of "trailer-trash"? I've read this post over and over again, and I can't figure out what this incoherent mouth-breather is trying to say. I think she's trying to defend her reason for voting for Camille Bud George, but it's written so poorly that I can't comprehend the point that she's trying to make.

I have a feeling that this person is a perfect example of the typical Camille Bud George voter: illiterate, clueless, and proud that they need government handouts to feed their family and pay their electric bills.

Please, on November 2, 2010, DON'T VOTE FOR BUD GEORGE!
Amazed

State College, PA

#42 Oct 23, 2010
Whoopty Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anyone out there who is fluent in speaking the language of "trailer-trash"? I've read this post over and over again, and I can't figure out what this incoherent mouth-breather is trying to say. I think she's trying to defend her reason for voting for Camille Bud George, but it's written so poorly that I can't comprehend the point that she's trying to make.
I have a feeling that this person is a perfect example of the typical Camille Bud George voter: illiterate, clueless, and proud that they need government handouts to feed their family and pay their electric bills.
Please, on November 2, 2010, DON'T VOTE
FOR BUD GEORGE!
I'm fluent I guess, seeing as I understood the point with a once over. You should understand that some posters may be older folks not very accustomed to writing their thoughts down, or maybe a deaf mute with an inability as well and one should not assume they are dirty "trailer trash"

The poster is saying bud George has assisted their family and just because he made a few mistakes they will not change their next vote. Because,'mr or mrs poster" haven't you also made a few mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma Daily 2 hr facts 56
Cyc 8 hr Trump 1
Holtmeyer petitions court for a PCRA hearing (Jul '10) Sat Tammy Bailey 188
Flooding in town Sat justaguy 39
Clearfield Hospital (Mar '14) Jun 24 Legend 25
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... Jun 24 wrong 292
Where has the money gone for the stinky run flo... Jun 23 Pathetic Place 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages