express cafes is gross
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
john deere

Indiana, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2010
do they seriously even make any good food...everytime i go there i get food posioning i swear.
Quads

Clearfield, PA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
john deere wrote:
everytime i go there
duh
Unknown

Clearfield, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2010
John Deere.... If its gross and u get food posioning everytime u go their then i got a question why do u keep going back?
rumors

Altoona, PA

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Where the hell is the express cafe?
Frenchville

Sparta, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2010
It doesnt matter..it is crappy food and poor service!! If you want to eat off of paper plates and use plastic ware..go ahead and eat there. There really isnt anything decent or affordable in town to eat!
rumors

Altoona, PA

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Frenchville wrote:
It doesnt matter..it is crappy food and poor service!! If you want to eat off of paper plates and use plastic ware..go ahead and eat there. There really isnt anything decent or affordable in town to eat!
Ok but where is it located?
Frenchville

Sparta, VA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Oh third street..where Sheetz used to be. The same woman that owns Shaws in Shawville has it. She is a piece of work for sure!
flied lice

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2010
Both places have gross food. Your better off eating at Sheetz, so what does that tell ya!!
Frenchville

Sparta, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2010
flied lice wrote:
Both places have gross food. Your better off eating at Sheetz, so what does that tell ya!!
LOL..I ate there once..that was enough for me. I learn the first time I get bad service and food!!
jane

Cumberland, MD

#10 Sep 26, 2010
Im sorry..I hate to say anything bad and I am related distantly to owners. it is absolutely disgusting and over priced. actually tried 3 times because we occasionally order out at work, gross. someone wanted to order from there again recently, third time was enough for me.I may be slow but i'm not stupid!
Gag Me

Loudonville, OH

#11 Sep 26, 2010
I once went in and saw some pasteries that LOOKED good. Too bad they tasted like Pine Sol. I have had a decent breakfast there once in a while but its not worth the gamble.
madi67

Julian, PA

#12 Oct 7, 2010
jane wrote:
Im sorry..I hate to say anything bad and I am related distantly to owners. it is absolutely disgusting and over priced. actually tried 3 times because we occasionally order out at work, gross. someone wanted to order from there again recently, third time was enough for me.I may be slow but i'm not stupid!
Can I ask who you are. If you were related to the owner why don't you talk to her.. or are you one of those relatives that just like to talk bad about people out there working hard trying to make a living and make a living. If you are a distant relative you need to approach this lady and let her know so that she can make things better. DO YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!
madi67

Julian, PA

#13 Oct 7, 2010
Frenchville wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..I ate there once..that was enough for me. I learn the first time I get bad service and food!!
Maybe you should try eating your own food. Sounds like you have a gurge against this lady.
madi67

Julian, PA

#14 Oct 7, 2010
john deere wrote:
do they seriously even make any good food...everytime i go there i get food posioning i swear.
I work at express cafe and I no who you are. you have never even been in here so who do you think you are. You do realize that the owner can come after you for slandder. for posting stuff like this online... I will make sure i tell her who you are and let her handle it with her attorney...
madi67

Julian, PA

#15 Oct 7, 2010
flied lice wrote:
Your internet name says enough about you. You would not even no a decent meal if it was given to you. You people all think everying is expensive and you proably live on welfare. Well it is like this no one is perfect and at least she out there doing something with her life and trying to accomplish something.
madi67

Julian, PA

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Gag Me wrote:
I once went in and saw some pasteries that LOOKED good. Too bad they tasted like Pine Sol. I have had a decent breakfast there once in a while but its not worth the gamble.
THats funny because we dont even use pine sol we use bleach... ha ha... and if they were so bad how come we sell out the display case at least twice a day. if they were so bad do you thing she would still sell out every day. Just because you did not like something you should not bash it online. everybodies taste are different.
madi67

Julian, PA

#17 Oct 7, 2010
Frenchville wrote:
Oh third street..where Sheetz used to be. The same woman that owns Shaws in Shawville has it. She is a piece of work for sure!
You are probably just saying that because she don't take your crap. People come into her stores and still stuff. you are proably one of the ones who didn't get away with it and are mad. GET OVER IT...
xyz

Clearfield, PA

#18 Oct 7, 2010
I have ate there several times for lunch and thought the food was good. Also have freinds who are also pleased with the food. Everytime I have been there a line is almost out the door. It can't be that bad.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#19 Oct 7, 2010
We've had breakfast there! Not a bad place at all. I enjoyed it.
Sounds to me like someone is jealous.
Grow up and quit bashing!
madi67

Julian, PA

#20 Oct 7, 2010
Thank you XYZ and Clearfielder. We do our best to make thing good and affordable to people. It just some people think its good to bash others because they have to much time on their hands. maybe they should get a job or volunteer to help the less needy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Serious, Important Question 18 min New2Town 21
Matt Houser & his new girlfriend (Feb '12) 4 hr Theynames 75
Hey Clearfield Boro the auditor general has spoken Thu lol 21
The riverwalkers Wed Gnat 120
Spartan races Sep 20 Thistle ghost 2
Clearfield Guitarist: Who Is The Best ?? (Sep '10) Sep 19 HollyK 93
Chip Bell calling someone incompetent is like..... Sep 18 Newer2town 20

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance