Clearfield hospital news.

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
progress news

Osceola Mills, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2010
How do you guys feel about the latest job changes.
Band Aid

Clearfield, PA

#2 Nov 13, 2010
The Progress left out the part about how many people chose to go to DuBois or State College because they were tired of the way things were done at Clearfield.
ah poop

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2010
I lost my job and I'm not a happy camper
Sucks

Philipsburg, PA

#4 Nov 13, 2010
They cut my hours and Thanks to them it hurt me bad I am currently looking but no luck yet

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2010
What a shame! They need to change some upper management! The Hospital is one of the biggest employers in Clearfield. We need this Hospital for our community!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2010
Clearfield Hospital is going down fast. Its terrible to think that it might not even be around in the future. I truly believe though, that the hospital management and some cold-hearted employees are to blame, among some wrong decisions on treatment or diagnoses that had unimaginable consciences for the patient. Can only hope something is done soon before the hospital and the hundreds of jobs it provides are gone.
Sheez Edith

Philipsburg, PA

#7 Nov 15, 2010
There is way to many management positions who sit on there asses They need to cut these jobs out The employees who actually work DON'T NEED THEM .
Objective Observer

Huntingdon, PA

#8 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah, what did everyone in Philipsburg do besides bitch?
Think the government is going to take care of you the rest of your life?
Since most want Dubois, I hope your healthcare Insurance takes that hospital. Get ready to drive a few miles.
Unless we as a community use this facility instead of just the welfare drones, it will be a thing of the past, just like Philipsburg hospital, wake up people!
It's called a business.
Band Aid

Clearfield, PA

#9 Nov 15, 2010
Objective Observer wrote:
Since most want Dubois, I hope your healthcare Insurance takes that hospital. Get ready to drive a few miles.
Unless we as a community use this facility instead of just the welfare drones, it will be a thing of the past, just like Philipsburg hospital, wake up people!
It's called a business.
Businesses shouldn't treat customers like shit. It's worth it to drive a few miles. It's the hospitals fault, not mine. My complaints about poor treatment fell on deaf, union ears. I hate to see anyone lose their job, but things should have changed a long time ago.

Gotta love the witch hunt the "security" guards are on when the middle school lets out, looking for some soccer mom who may be picking up her kid at the top of the stairs!!
Anger Management

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Nov 16, 2010
Objective Observer wrote:
It's called a business.
Yes it is a business. Which means it must be customer oriented otherwise the market demand will shift to another hospital. Oh unless you do not believe in a free market system. COMMIE!!!
Dr Ugotsabafungoo

Houtzdale, PA

#11 Nov 16, 2010
I have been treated several times at Clearfield Hosp. a few emergencies,and two operations. I never had a problem or ran into a rude person or nurse. If you treat people that are working there like shit, what do you think they will treat you like? All hospitals make mistakes, if you think otherwise you're just kidding yourself.
Nurse Ratchet

Clearfield, PA

#12 Nov 16, 2010
Dr Ugotsabafungoo wrote:
I have been treated several times at Clearfield Hosp. a few emergencies,and two operations. I never had a problem or ran into a rude person or nurse. If you treat people that are working there like shit, what do you think they will treat you like? All hospitals make mistakes, if you think otherwise you're just kidding yourself.
If you think there are not rude, ignorant people working there, you're just kidding yourself
Historian

Clearfield, PA

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Kerry_Oki_ wrote:
What a shame! They need to change some upper management! The Hospital is one of the biggest employers in Clearfield. We need this Hospital for our community!
The problem is the Board of Directors. Many years ago they started to routinely bring in new "upper management" who, sadly, viewed Clearfield Hospital as nothing more than a stepping stone to somewhere else. These imports didn't/don't have any loyalty to this community -- in fact, most never cared to live here. Enough said.
TIFFINI ROGERS CLFD PA

Hollidaysburg, PA

#14 Nov 16, 2010
Nurse Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think there are not rude, ignorant people working there, you're just kidding yourself
Ya but that's everywhere you work,not just the hospital.
Nurse Ratchet

Clearfield, PA

#15 Nov 16, 2010
TIFFINI ROGERS CLFD PA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but that's everywhere you work,not just the hospital.
Of course, but customers do not have to put up with it. Normal businesses get rid of people who act that way because it's bad for the bottom line. Other places have the union defend and protect these types. Sooner or later that comes back and bites them in the arse.
Nurse

Philipsburg, PA

#16 Nov 16, 2010
I work there have for 5 years There are nice nurses and there are snotty nurses . Some are there for a pay check and I am proud to say I am not I treat every patient as if they were a family member I recommend people to report any Nurse that hasn't been so nice to you or your family write a letter because they do pay attention to feedback and will take action
hagg

North Apollo, PA

#17 Nov 16, 2010
been there several times having surgeries,im still fine I think they did a great job,actually saved my life ,their billing could use some improvement
nurses

Clearfield, PA

#18 Nov 16, 2010
Dr Ugotsabafungoo wrote:
Some nurses are very rude. It only takes a few to spoil peoples outlook on everyone.
Teacher

Clearfield, PA

#19 Nov 16, 2010
The Board and Parent Board is our major problem.....you wouldn't believe the ''Politics'' at the hospital.
Tell me, why is it our society thinks wealthy people can run/manage organizations like hospitals?
The rich folks on the board/parent board sure can't handle money and have no clue what they are doing when it comes to managing things at the hospital...
They inherited their wealth.
happy employee

Canada

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Teacher wrote:
The Board and Parent Board is our major problem.....you wouldn't believe the ''Politics'' at the hospital.
Tell me, why is it our society thinks wealthy people can run/manage organizations like hospitals?
The rich folks on the board/parent board sure can't handle money and have no clue what they are doing when it comes to managing things at the hospital...
They inherited their wealth.
Spoken like a disgruntled employee. Just do you job wiping asses and leave the hard work to the people who are more intelligent and successful than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clearfield zombies 6 hr big bertha 21
Hillary for Prison 2017 7 hr TBD 1
Clfd walmart pharmacy 7 hr Sasha 7
Clearfield Fair 8 hr uncle facts 3
Who is the Owner? 12 hr Just Curious 1
Clearfield Guitarist: Who Is The Best ?? (Sep '10) Wed YouWish 74
Shasta aka Shawn Wilsoncroft (Feb '13) Wed YouWish 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages