First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yikes

Emmaus, PA

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Christy Fulton, quit being a drain on society's resouces. You are the most hated person in town. People are calling you out on Facebook. Leave town!!
Pitchfork

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Yikes wrote:
Christy Fulton, quit being a drain on society's resouces. You are the most hated person in town. People are calling you out on Facebook. Leave town!!
LOL. you're quite the story teller. Now, go post some more topix hatred and slander about hard working community members and see where that gets you in life.
Yikes

Emmaus, PA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Pitchfork wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. you're quite the story teller. Now, go post some more topix hatred and slander about hard working community members and see where that gets you in life.
Looking down on an obese good for nothing parent that rips off local businesses and hates people like Houser, Otto, Kling, Mack, Walker and others more successful and in better shape than she is.
Pitchfork

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Feb 12, 2013
I like Kling and Mack, although I disagree with some of their issues and approaches on council, they both can treat people well, especially during tragedies like the one town experienced the other night. I don't know Otto, but I think the district can do better; that by no means should imply that I hate him. Houser, now thats funny. I never hated him, we'd probably get along. I laughed at him before for being ridiculous, but at least he's no coward troll.

As far as Walker, buy the book. It should be ready in a year.

Don't imply to know me. I like most people, even when I disagree with them.
Yikes

Emmaus, PA

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Wait, so now you are Christy Fulton. In post number 20, you claim you aren't. I think you really are going crazy.

And don't be too full of yourself, the people you mention above don't like you.
Dr feel good

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Feb 12, 2013
I'm sorry but......"dr" of what?

Just because he bought a piece of paper saying dr on it does'nt make him one.
Rob

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 Feb 12, 2013
bugga wrote:
Maybe he's leaving because clearfield school district is so sad , spending our money on things they should not just focus everything on and clearfield area school district is lowest of all lows on our kids education an grades just my opinion
I sincerely hope you leave your child's education to the school or they will turn out to be an idiot like you.
ilw

State College, PA

#29 Feb 13, 2013
I wish the school district would take the stance that if you are employed by the school district you need to live here. There are teachers living in Treasure Lake (as well as administrators, etc) who contribute nothing to the tax base here. If you want to live in DuBois or Altoona - go work there.

I hope if they can't find a qualified local person, they at least make them live here.
Dub City

Philipsburg, PA

#30 Feb 13, 2013
It's to bad that Clearfield is losing a good superintendent. The problem in Clearfied is not the administration. The problem has been the people. The reason that you idiots are stuck with a big building project is that every time the schools needed renovated every one screamed that we don't have the money to do it. It is at the point where the buildings have deteriorated to the point of being beyond repair. Look at Curwensville, they kept their buildings up to date. They are good for another 20 years. Clearfield should be that smart. Wake up Clearfield!!!! In 20 years there won't be anything left, not even the bars.
Wilbur

Altoona, PA

#31 Feb 13, 2013
Dub City wrote:
It's to bad that Clearfield is losing a good superintendent. The problem in Clearfied is not the administration. The problem has been the people. The reason that you idiots are stuck with a big building project is that every time the schools needed renovated every one screamed that we don't have the money to do it. It is at the point where the buildings have deteriorated to the point of being beyond repair. Look at Curwensville, they kept their buildings up to date. They are good for another 20 years. Clearfield should be that smart. Wake up Clearfield!!!! In 20 years there won't be anything left, not even the bars.
Even before renovations are needed they don't have any maintenance people who know how to do even minor repairs. That's how the buildings start going downhill to begin with!!
Christy Fulton Fan Club

Altoona, PA

#32 Feb 13, 2013
How did we get Christy Fulton in this post?? It has nothing to do with her to begin with!!
Pitchfork

Mckeesport, PA

#33 Feb 13, 2013
Christy Fulton Fan Club wrote:
How did we get Christy Fulton in this post?? It has nothing to do with her to begin with!!
Every thread has to do with me.
Pitchfork

Mckeesport, PA

#34 Feb 13, 2013
Pitchfork wrote:
<quoted text>
Every thread has to do with me.
Use your own screenname, king troll.
Pitchfork

Mckeesport, PA

#35 Feb 13, 2013
Pitchfork wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your own screenname, king troll.
I am. Quit using mine.
aims higher

Vienna, WV

#36 Feb 13, 2013
ilw wrote:
I wish the school district would take the stance that if you are employed by the school district you need to live here. There are teachers living in Treasure Lake (as well as administrators, etc) who contribute nothing to the tax base here. If you want to live in DuBois or Altoona - go work there.
I hope if they can't find a qualified local person, they at least make them live here.
thats got to be one of the most stupid comments on here. Who wants to live in your dirty little town.

“Deadly Doctors ”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

USA

#37 Feb 16, 2013
Give the job to Mikey Spencer who can't even turn on a computer. He's useless and can just be a figure head with nothing inside. Why is he even on the school board? Just to take up space in a chair? Tell Otto to take Mikey with him.
John smith

Huntingdon, PA

#38 Feb 18, 2013
Good bye.And good riddens. He's useless. He only cares about how he looks in the publics eye.
herman

Clearfield, PA

#39 Feb 18, 2013
take glass with you too otto. who are you going to play golf with? glass won't even tell board members about secret meetings he has with otto.board pres. and super joined at the hip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hate for DW is strong 24 min GeneGettingHitOn 51
Cockroach "judge Cherry" 29 min GeneIsAlsoWondering 18
Dirty Knees 2 hr Dawg crazy 1
News Clearfield Structure Fire Under Investigation 13 hr Doofus 4
Meth dealer 15 hr Child investor 3
W + F = Ts Thu WeAreAllGene 19
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) Thu WeAreAllGene 211

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages