Gossip Girl

Houtzdale, PA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Does anyone know about a camp that a band member from poison owns around Clearfield County?
Poison Historian

New York, NY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Not sure about a camp that a member of Poison has in Clearfield County, but I know that 3 of the 4 original members are from Pennsylvania. Brett Michaels is originally from Butler. The bass player, Bobby Dall, and the drummer, Rikki Rockett, are both from Mechanicsburg. They met in Harrisburg and formed a band called "Paris" along with guitarist, Matt Smith. They actually played at the old Park Hotel in Curwensville back in the early 80's before going to California in 1984.
....and that's a fact, Jack.
Poisonrocks

Bellwood, PA

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Poison Historian wrote:
Not sure about a camp that a member of Poison has in Clearfield County, but I know that 3 of the 4 original members are from Pennsylvania. Brett Michaels is originally from Butler. The bass player, Bobby Dall, and the drummer, Rikki Rockett, are both from Mechanicsburg. They met in Harrisburg and formed a band called "Paris" along with guitarist, Matt Smith. They actually played at the old Park Hotel in Curwensville back in the early 80's before going to California in 1984.
....and that's a fact, Jack.
>

All the above os true and Ricci Rocket was bagging groceries at the Giant Supermarket off I81 at Mechanicsburg in '03 I believe after he spent all his money from their heyday and just before they reunited..........I worked down there then
Former Brett Fan

Clearfield, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
They also played at the former Ring Rock Hotel in Karthaus, early eighties as well.
My sister had relations with Brett at the time, their son is now in his late 20's......thats also a fact Jack.
And yes, one of the band members has a Camp in the county.....up north toward Medix!
Not a big deal!!! Losers!
smalltown

Loretto, PA

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Former Brett Fan wrote:
They also played at the former Ring Rock Hotel in Karthaus, early eighties as well.
My sister had relations with Brett at the time, their son is now in his late 20's......thats also a fact Jack.
And yes, one of the band members has a Camp in the county.....up north toward Medix!
Not a big deal!!! Losers!
Yeah sure. Whatever you say, buddy.
Former Brett Fan

Clearfield, PA

#6 Aug 9, 2010
I'm not ur buddy, tard!
smalltown

Loretto, PA

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Former Brett Fan wrote:
I'm not ur buddy, tard!
Well, maybe you're not my buddy, but it sounds like your sister may have been a lot of people's "buddy" if she really does have an illegitimate lovechild to a washed up 80's rockstar. Know what I mean, pal?
Former Brett Fan

Clearfield, PA

#8 Aug 9, 2010
I'm not ur pal either, tard. It is a fact Jack! No, I don't know what ya mean.
smalltown

Loretto, PA

#9 Aug 9, 2010
Former Brett Fan wrote:
I'm not ur pal either, tard. It is a fact Jack! No, I don't know what ya mean.
Awwwww! Your delusions are really cute. So, exactly how long have you been treated for mental illness? This bastard lovechild of Brett's / your nephew must LOVE having a famous father! Probably pisses him off that his "dad" left him behind when he left the Clearfield fair, though.
chevyvan

Cumberland, MD

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Former Brett Fan wrote:
I'm not ur buddy, tard!
will you be my buddy, i'm so lonely anymore. ill let you call me fucktard anytime you want
Blame Canada

Altoona, PA

#11 Aug 9, 2010
I'm loving the south park references
Gossip Girl

Houtzdale, PA

#12 Aug 10, 2010
So if this is true! Then I wonder if the rest of the rumor is it true that a certain married blonde MILF has been carrying on an affair with the band member who owns this camp?
densiti

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2010
I have not.
Gossip Girl

Houtzdale, PA

#14 Aug 10, 2010
Gossip Girl wrote:
So if this is true! Then I wonder if the rest of the rumor is it true that a certain married blonde MILF has been carrying on an affair with the band member who owns this camp?
Quote: MILF, as she's been referred to by others on this site.
Anonymous

New Cumberland, PA

#15 Aug 20, 2010
And to follow up to Poison Historian"s facts. They are true. I can add to it. R. Rocket went to Cedar Cliff H. S. and Vo-tech to be a hair dresser. Brett was included in the band because he had a PA System. They did use to be PARIS and they played at the Metron in Harrisburg a lot.
serious

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 1, 2013
want to purchase deadly fatal poison.
serious

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 1, 2013
where can i purchase deadly fatal poison?
High school

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Cc pick up that guitar and talk to me!!! That was a phrase that I use to tell cc when we were in high school together and then Brett stole it. We ate still good friends and he comes to my camp in snowshoe and we hunt squirrels.
The Prisoner

Flushing, NY

#19 Jan 26, 2013
The best band to play the fair was the Electric Prunes! 1967
i want

United States

#20 Jan 26, 2013
I want big time rush I want I want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... 22 min Senator 47
Margie Rosselli still hates Bill Shaw Jr 3 hr Fact 1
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 478
Clearfield County secrets 9 hr New player 24
Clearfield Guitarist: Who Is The Best ?? (Sep '10) 11 hr Russell Bloom 87
News Quigley Gets State Prison for Selling Heroin 12 hr Tryagainyoulose 5
Rural King 14 hr full ton 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages