False Accusations

Clearfield, PA

#123 Feb 14, 2013
Pitchfork wrote:
You have access to the timeclock? I can give you it. Call me.
The only trouble maker here is you. Lies, hatred, slander, bullying. I'm apparently the only one with balls enough to stand up to you. You're the one that goes off topic and brings my name into every thread. Sure, perhaps I shouldn't respond, but whats a fat girl to do?
Here's an offer: I challenge you to a formal refereed boxing match or scrap, and instead of being a gutless coward on topix, you can relieve some of that hatred and aggression you have. You accept my challenge, and I will never post to topix again. Each of your socks can go a round and beat me down in real life instead of doing it here. Get a hold of me.
Now move on to other things and get over your obsession for the day. This is off topic, I'm done here.
This fire was a tragedy, not only for the displaced families and tenants of businesses, but it will affect the county as well. Many people loved Ethans and it contributed to the revitalization of downtown, which affects many other people and businesses downtown. The thing is, we're in this together. And what our community doesn't need is an arrogant psycho troll that uses topix to spew hatred and lies. we have enough challenges here, we don't need you or others that follow your footsteps to jump to wrong conclusion and spread false information. This isn't just a battle against Quigley. Get your facts straight before you open your evil fat mouth and spread more hate among a community that is trying to be positive and fruitful. It's people that have held us back for generations. As soon as some people see others working hard and trying to be successful, they start attacking them and cutting them down. And I think you're one of them. So why don't you STFU?
Christy, the fact that you are calling out people you believe to be the posters on here is what's causing your problems. You have no proof, and thus your accusations are unfounded and unfair. You are inviting the type of behavior you claim to be a victim of. End of story.
Pitchfork

Evans City, PA

#124 Feb 14, 2013
Didn't call out anyones name, in particular, just haters, liars, trolls. In fact the only person mentioning posters names is you..

Now get back to work, boy!
Francois

France

#125 Feb 14, 2013
This is how she justifies her trolling. She'll say she didn't use anyone's name, but she'll say things like Dewek, etc. Then she'll claim that wasn't her and then says she knows who others are. It's so comical to come here and read her stupidity. I've seen here tell others she would celebratory the day they die. Who says that sort of thing? Hateful people, that's who. Now she'll go into a big rant as to why when she does it it's ok.
Pitchfork

Evans City, PA

#126 Feb 14, 2013
That's right, you don't work. I keep forgetting.
Nutty

Clearfield, PA

#127 Feb 14, 2013
Francois wrote:
This is how she justifies her trolling. She'll say she didn't use anyone's name, but she'll say things like Dewek, etc. Then she'll claim that wasn't her and then says she knows who others are. It's so comical to come here and read her stupidity. I've seen here tell others she would celebratory the day they die. Who says that sort of thing? Hateful people, that's who. Now she'll go into a big rant as to why when she does it it's ok.
That seems to be Christy Fulton in a nutshell. Look, she told a lie just over the last few posts. Post 122 says she is done posting, then within an hour she is back posting. More false accusations. More crap. I believe it's really her posting this garbage, and trying to pin it on people that are actually respected.

I've also heard her talk about the deaths and harm to the people calling her out. Now it appears she wants to box someone? I've also heard she has threatened violence. Something is just not right with her.
Roth

Clearfield, PA

#128 Feb 14, 2013
Pitchfork wrote:
That's right, you don't work. I keep forgetting.
That's right, you won't quit trolling. You won't let us forget.
Olive Oil

Clearfield, PA

#130 Feb 14, 2013
I don't know about boxing, but I'm up for some hot oil wrestling. What do you say?
corncob

Apollo, PA

#131 Feb 14, 2013
Who is this fulton bitch? Sounds to me like she used to be citizen jane and cr 14. Someone post where she works an lives.
Pitchfork

Evans City, PA

#132 Feb 14, 2013
corncob wrote:
Who is this fulton bitch? Sounds to me like she used to be citizen jane and cr 14. Someone post where she works an lives.
I've never posted as either. Downtown for both. Bring it. I'll have the shotgun ready.
Threats of violence

Clearfield, PA

#133 Feb 14, 2013
She wouldn't make a pimple on citizen Jane's ass.
9mm Dick

Evans City, PA

#134 Feb 14, 2013
Threats of violence wrote:
She wouldn't make a pimple on citizen Jane's ass.
Citizen Jane? I remember her whiny cry baby posts. What's this threat of violence stuff mean? liberals always confusing sport with violence! Just because people like to hunt doesn't mean they're violent! Its no different than football, hockey, karate, boxing, etc. Dumb f$@king whiny cry baby liberals! Get your tissues out.
Darwin

Clearfield, PA

#135 Feb 14, 2013
9mm Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen Jane? I remember her whiny cry baby posts. What's this threat of violence stuff mean? liberals always confusing sport with violence! Just because people like to hunt doesn't mean they're violent! Its no different than football, hockey, karate, boxing, etc. Dumb f$@king whiny cry baby liberals! Get your tissues out.
Don't back peddle now.
9mm Dick

Evans City, PA

#136 Feb 14, 2013
Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't back peddle now.
? Take your atheist liberal ass to another country if you don't like it here, buddy!
Why

Clearfield, PA

#137 Feb 14, 2013
Christy Fulton is also a snitch for the police. She is low life whore who uses man for her own advantages. I know, my brother dated her. She flipped out on him..........LOL..........and through her ass out of the door in her underwear in C-ville in the mid 90's. She doesn't pay rent, bills, or anything. She is worthless POS.
Know it all

United States

#138 Feb 15, 2013
Funny you want to dog the Quigley's... I guess no one wants to say about Dustin giving temporarily rent free apartments to some of the displaced. Or the fact that he works hand in hand with the Code Officer and all of his apartments and properties passed...Even the week prior to the fire!
Or the fact that a certain tenant got forcibly displaced the morning before the whole building burnt down..
Or that his insurance coverage on the building will have to have him paying money out of pocket before its all done.
Or that the business affected had total insurance coverage.....

“Deadly Doctors ”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

USA

#139 Feb 16, 2013
Can you say extra parking downtown for the YMCA and Clearfield County's newest annex? What a dream come true. No one wants to "knock" down the historical buildings to make room for parking...so let's just burn the buildings down and make room for parking that way. A dream come true for the Clearfied Commissioners.
Why

Clearfield, PA

#140 Feb 16, 2013
deadly docs wrote:
Can you say extra parking downtown for the YMCA and Clearfield County's newest annex? What a dream come true. No one wants to "knock" down the historical buildings to make room for parking...so let's just burn the buildings down and make room for parking that way. A dream come true for the Clearfied Commissioners.
Quigley and the CC conspire to burn it down. Qigley gets paid good by the CC, and gets his Ins. Money. Hopefully the poor tenants will get their security deposits back. REMEMBER TENANTS OF THE FIRE, IF YOU ARE READING. IF HE DOSE NOT GIVE YOU A NOTICE IN 30 DAYS ABOUT GETTING OR NOT YOUR SECURITY BACK, YOU MAY TAKE HIM TO COURT AND HE WILL HAVE TO RETURN IT. PLUS IF YOU LIVED THERE FOR 3 OR MORE YEARS, HE MUST PAY YOU INTEREST ON SAID SECURITY DEPOSIT. MEANING 8(HOW MANY YEARS) YEARS = 8(HOW MANY YEARS) YEARS OF INTEREST. PA ATTORNEY GENERAL CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS.
dumb landlord

Pittsburgh, PA

#141 Feb 16, 2013
It's two years that landlords are required to pay interest. Don't quit your day job.
genius

Pittsburgh, PA

#142 Feb 16, 2013
dumb landlord wrote:
It's two years that landlords are required to pay interest. Don't quit your day job.
Not that it matters, cause everyone knows interest rates are SO high these days!
dumb landlord

Pittsburgh, PA

#143 Feb 16, 2013
You also get double the security deposit back, but I didn't want to point out your ignorance all at once. Again, don't quit your day job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 min Ed Swindell 51,452
Bisons loooooooose home opener 19 min low graduation rate 22
Ashley Collins?? (Mar '13) 1 hr Toocloseforcfort 25
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
President of CNB Bank kicked out of Toasted Mon... 3 hr Max Dura 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jeremy 183
LIVE Clearfield Bison Football on TV 5 hr teacher 21
What experience does Sankey have? (Oct '12) 6 hr Bud is gone forever 26
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clearfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••