Thank you, Camille "Bud" George

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sorry state

Ostrander, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Thanks for protecting our waterways.

Thanks for illegally dumping waste behind your garage in Houtzdale, and along valuable watershed, and doing nothing about it. The water is now posted as contaminant, thanks to you and your cronies.

The Army Corps of Engineers had to send you a letter to stop the illegal dumping. Thanks for nothing.
SuperStupid1

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2012
It was shit water forever not just after the "BUD" episode . And the water quality is better in that stream now then it has been for the last 40 years . Why don't you complain about all the good he has done for the community ? How many homes did he make it possible to get quality affordable water to ? He will be a hard man to replace . You should run for office I'll bet you would do so much better .
sorry state

Ostrander, OH

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Bud George illegally dumped waste. Period.

And let's talk about the water lines. Bud George knew where the water lines that our tax dollars were purchasing were going before anyone else. The George family bought property in secret names along the corridors where they knew the pipelines were going, while the value was low. They then sold the land with city water for a huge profit. Call it insider trading. It's illegal.

Bud George dumped illegally. Period.
SuperStupid1

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2012
He's secured millions of dollars in funding for rural area's where he has no interest in properties or own's any property . Get your your facts straight douche bag . Why don't you list where all this ground is that they secretly bought and than ran water to and then sold for a large profit .
sorry state

Ostrander, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2012
SuperStupid1 wrote:
He's secured millions of dollars in funding for rural area's where he has no interest in properties or own's any property . Get your your facts straight douche bag . Why don't you list where all this ground is that they secretly bought and than ran water to and then sold for a large profit .
He illegally dumped waste. Period. Get a clue. The property the Georges raped the taxpayers for is off of crooked sewer road. Get your facts straight douche bag I mean Edna.
SuperStupid1

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Yeah and they have owned it for 20 years and still own it today . There really making a pile of money off it . And that water line benefited all the people in that area not just them . yeah it,s at the corner of jeffries and crooked sewer . I drive past it daily . And was able to purchase land from a friend and build a home on it because there was good easily obtainable water . I guess all the people from that area drive fords purchased from his garage . And it's Mark not Edna
SuperStupid is Right

Clearfield, PA

#7 Feb 7, 2012
SuperStupid1 wrote:
Yeah and they have owned it for 20 years and still own it today . There really making a pile of money off it . And that water line benefited all the people in that area not just them . yeah it,s at the corner of jeffries and crooked sewer . I drive past it daily . And was able to purchase land from a friend and build a home on it because there was good easily obtainable water . I guess all the people from that area drive fords purchased from his garage . And it's Mark not Edna
Thanks for making this guy's point Edna, the Georges purchased the land prior to anyone else knowing a water line was going to be there. Pieces of the land have been sold for HUGE profits. This is well known fool.

Millions in funding? Where? I don't see it. Fool. The George Party is over fool, quit drinking the kool aid.
SuperStupid1

Gap, PA

#8 Feb 7, 2012
All lies none of you loser's can name one parcel that was bought and sold under these conditions . You just all the ground is still in their name and will remain so .
SuperStupid is Right

Clearfield, PA

#9 Feb 8, 2012
SuperStupid1 wrote:
All lies none of you loser's can name one parcel that was bought and sold under these conditions . You just all the ground is still in their name and will remain so .
Actually, you're wrong again. The Georges (under their kids married names) took ownership of the land in 1986. Water line was announced early 1988. Some of that land is in different names now, and since I'm already at the courthouse I will research what the purchase and sales prices were. Get your facts straight. And I find it funny that you can attest to the remaining land staying in the Goerge's name. Are you a George? How can you confirm this. You can't idiot. The George days are done, and so is your dignity.
Fish Creesee

Cleveland, OH

#10 Feb 8, 2012
SuperStupid is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're wrong again. The Georges (under their kids married names) took ownership of the land in 1986. Water line was announced early 1988. Some of that land is in different names now, and since I'm already at the courthouse I will research what the purchase and sales prices were. Get your facts straight. And I find it funny that you can attest to the remaining land staying in the Goerge's name. Are you a George? How can you confirm this. You can't idiot. The George days are done, and so is your dignity.
I do hope you're not clocked in on the taxpayers dollar while researching!

:)
SuperStupid1

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2012
I'll be waiting for the figures .The Water line was not announced until spring of 91 to go to sanbourn and was not in the ground until 93 . I know my facts I was involved with many water lines in that area .
sorry state

Delaware, OH

#12 Feb 8, 2012
SuperStupid1 wrote:
I'll be waiting for the figures .The Water line was not announced until spring of 91 to go to sanbourn and was not in the ground until 93 . I know my facts I was involved with many water lines in that area .
Thanks Edna.
Mary

Tyrone, PA

#13 Feb 9, 2012
Well if he has it his way the water will not be affordable for very long since he wants to sell the Houtzdale water company over a personal grudge. This will raise the affordable water bill from about to 20 dollars a month to 45-50 dollars a month. Anything about this stupid?
SuperStupid1

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 10, 2012
So one man controls the water co ? Why wouldn't he just have that Individual fired then that he has a grudge with . The borough and water authority as a group have a say not just one man . And it's 26 dollars a montor or 78 a quarter as billed . So get your head out of you a@!. You all talk trash about the man but have benifitted at some point in time over something he's done .
Mary

Tyrone, PA

#15 Feb 10, 2012
I have never benefited from him. I have lived in Houtzdale and have seen how he runs everything, but once the new mayor gets his people on the borough council and water board he will try to sell it. Plus he has tried to do this once before. Also 26 dollars a month is probably right but I am on Pa America water and my bill for this month was 46.54 and is always that. That is a 20 bucks more a month Stupid and my job doesn't pay me enough to add 20 bucks a month. Because Stupid there are NO JOBS here under the great Bud.
SuperStupid1

Naperville, IL

#16 Feb 10, 2012
Then move you turd and get a better paying job , or are you to stupid . You Obviously have internet and most likely cable TV do you complain about paying for non essential stuff if 20 dollars is so much . And if you are on Pa America water why are you even worried about it an increase in houtzdale rates would be no issue for you at all .And he alone tried to sell it before ? do you have any clue how things work .
The last time

Tyrone, PA

#17 Feb 10, 2012
The last time word of selling the water company went around, half the town turned out for the borough meeting in protest against it. Next time, the whole town will be there.
SuperStupid1

Naperville, IL

#18 Feb 10, 2012
I agree and so will I but It's not any one persons decision .
Mary

Tyrone, PA

#19 Feb 10, 2012
Stupid you have no clue how things work. Bud manipulates people to get what he wants. I guess manipulating is better then his old ways of thuggish behavior of strong arming people. I care because I grew up there my family and friends are there it will always be apart of me. I don't leave because of the same reasons. Stupid I understand where you are coming from though. You must have sucked up to bud all your life to get what you have and you probably go down and buy a shitty ford from Eddie every 2 years.
Mary

Tyrone, PA

#20 Feb 10, 2012
I was there at that meeting and everyone who was there knows who was behind the Borough wanting to sell the water company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
councilman stewart 4 min omg 5
Derek 1 hr POLO 16
Why the hypocrisy? Fri sally mcscruffin 13
Kim Finnigan's Father Caught Making Kiddie Porn (Aug '12) Fri Fat r us 41
Self Storage (Apr '13) Fri Wade Wilson 42
thefts in town Thu viber 38
walmart rocks (Aug '13) Thu Sam 48
Clearfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:58AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Todd Herremans' Release Will Loom Large for Philadelphia Eagles
Bleacher Report 9:18 PM
Candidates to Take Herremans' Spot in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:26 PM
How Will the Philadelphia Eagles Replace Todd Herremans in 2015?
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
Acho Accepts Prom Invite After Fan Gets 10K Retweets