Drinking on Probation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drunk Town

Clearfield, PA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
So why did the thread about someone on probation drinking and serving drinks disappear?
Fish Creesee

West Salem, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2012
You weren't there, coward. Probation doesn't force people into unemployment. He wasn't drinking. Tell your spy (Brandon?) to take pictures next time instead of lying to earn his spy income.

I wish you would have been there. I would have made sure you hit the floor with the rest of us.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Probably because it wasn't true... SURPRISE someone has an issue and uses topix to spread their hate!! I was there and did not see him drinking, he was running around working... you can still work on probation...
I hope your life gets better and you have less to complain about and enjoyment to distract you.
Fish Creesee

West Salem, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2012
We all know who the stalker is
Drunk Town

Clearfield, PA

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Fish Creesee wrote:
You weren't there, coward. Probation doesn't force people into unemployment. He wasn't drinking. Tell your spy (Brandon?) to take pictures next time instead of lying to earn his spy income.
I wish you would have been there. I would have made sure you hit the floor with the rest of us.
He's not allowed in a bar at all so thanks for confirming he was actually there!
Drunk Town

Clearfield, PA

#6 Feb 27, 2012
There you have it folks, laws only apply to those citizens who do not have connections.
Wtfe

Tyrone, PA

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Who cares? Really!
retarded ppl

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Feb 27, 2012
Drunk Town wrote:
<quoted text>He's not allowed in a bar at all so thanks for confirming he was actually there!
that's not true if you're court orders state that you can work in a bar then there is nothing probation can do about it !!! All probation can do is enforce the judges orders !!!!
Fish Creesee

West Salem, OH

#9 Feb 27, 2012
Drunk Town wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not allowed in a bar at all so thanks for confirming he was actually there!
boy, your list of people to pick on is never ending, isn't it? Do you have no life? You must be really jealous of all the people you trash on topix. Maybe therapy will help...it's available for free if you are unable to afford it. Call the welfare office and tell them you need a therapist, but have no money. They will get you the help that you need.

Do his papers say he isn't allowed to work in a bar? Probably not. You should do some research first.
cell block 4

Clearfield, PA

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Fish Creesee wrote:
<quoted text>
boy, your list of people to pick on is never ending, isn't it? Do you have no life? You must be really jealous of all the people you trash on topix. Maybe therapy will help...it's available for free if you are unable to afford it. Call the welfare office and tell them you need a therapist, but have no money. They will get you the help that you need.
Do his papers say he isn't allowed to work in a bar? Probably not. You should do some research first.
His papers say he's not allow in any establishment that sales, provides or permits alcohol.

I don't understand why some think breaking the law is ok and will defend it.
cell block 4

Clearfield, PA

#12 Feb 27, 2012
Fish Creesee wrote:
Breaking the law forces people into unemployment. That's something they should think about before committing crime.
Bathsalthead

Whiting, IN

#15 Feb 27, 2012
As much as it upsets the law abiding citizens of clearfield that quigley gets away with merely EVERYTHING he still is allowed to work in a bar if he was employed at the establishment before he committed a ton of crimes. Now he does have to ask the judge permission to do so. Probation requirements are written up before the court hearing so this is why most probabtion rules say you are not allowed to enter any establishment that sells alcohol. It sucks but if it keeps him employed and paying taxes who cares. Let him work there and be tempted to drink, which in time he will and he will be back in front of the judge. That is if he doesnt harm someone first. That's the real issue at stake but clearfield justice doesn't see him as a threat so unfortunately we have to worry who he will stalk or hit in a dui related accident.
flyers

Clearfield, PA

#16 Feb 27, 2012
cell block 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell everyone what I was in trouble for. Go ahead, you have my permission to post it. Just make sure you know who I am.
looks like the cat got the fishes tongue!!
Just a thought

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Bathsalthead wrote:
As much as it upsets the law abiding citizens of clearfield that quigley gets away with merely EVERYTHING he still is allowed to work in a bar if he was employed at the establishment before he committed a ton of crimes. Now he does have to ask the judge permission to do so. Probation requirements are written up before the court hearing so this is why most probabtion rules say you are not allowed to enter any establishment that sells alcohol. It sucks but if it keeps him employed and paying taxes who cares. Let him work there and be tempted to drink, which in time he will and he will be back in front of the judge. That is if he doesnt harm someone first. That's the real issue at stake but clearfield justice doesn't see him as a threat so unfortunately we have to worry who he will stalk or hit in a dui related accident.
..really doubt that he was legit employed there at before or after his sentencing..seems to be a pretty loose operation.
Bathsalthead

Whiting, IN

#18 Feb 27, 2012
He wasnt. He was an avid drinker and the guy that always bought the bar a round. Family sticks together tho and his brother helps him stay drunk by pretending he works there. Its all gonna end soon tho, no crime goes with out punishment........... eventually justice will be served on him and the owner
lmfao

Paterson, NJ

#19 Feb 27, 2012
Bathsalthead wrote:
He wasnt. He was an avid drinker and the guy that always bought the bar a round. Family sticks together tho and his brother helps him stay drunk by pretending he works there. Its all gonna end soon tho, no crime goes with out punishment.......... eventually justice will be served on him and the owner
say what u want I was there and he was not drinking !!! I am not a friend of the famiely or him I was just there as a pattern and enjoying my self !!! Either way I know what I saw and saw what I know he was not drinking as an ex bartender I know what to look for ! Dude may have fucked up but we all do so stop trying to justify ur action on him !!! Seriously. How old are you ???
Quigleys Lover

Tyrone, PA

#20 Feb 28, 2012
Seriously, stfu already about them.
I personally know the family very well & for you to try to tip off the law by coming on here & running your fingers on your keyboard with your lies is old. IF they do wrong, which is not your business, they will get caught.
As of for him being on probation, so what. He has to work to pay his dues. Therefore his brother helping him do just that is NOT a crime.
As far as his crime...Lmao! Open your own closet & air it, leave theirs alone.
Karma will find you!!!
Lucidity

Whiting, IN

#21 Feb 28, 2012
No addict should be employed at a bar regardless what the probation allows or who the addict is. Put a heroin addict in front of the drug and say sell this but dont you dare use it. Same goes for alcohol. They allow the criminal to keep their job at a bar for one reason...... so they end up screwing up. Its sad but true.
ilw

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 28, 2012
You were at the bar as a "pattern"? Just trying to picture this in my head... The word is PATRON - PATRON. Love when people try to sound educated.....
Duh

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 28, 2012
Quigleys Lover wrote:
Seriously, stfu already about them.
I personally know the family very well & for you to try to tip off the law by coming on here & running your fingers on your keyboard with your lies is old. IF they do wrong, which is not your business, they will get caught.
As of for him being on probation, so what. He has to work to pay his dues. Therefore his brother helping him do just that is NOT a crime.
As far as his crime...Lmao! Open your own closet & air it, leave theirs alone.
Karma will find you!!!
Where did you get your law degree? working off the books and violating terms of probation ARE crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disappeared (Mar '12) 8 hr MareC 37
bars in clearfield that have the hottest barten... (Aug '10) 9 hr Wize Er 114
Clearfield Ranked 2nd Drunkest City In PA. 9 hr True Love 13
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,006
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... 13 hr FFFF 210
Clean up Walnut Street Drug House Filth (Dec '11) 22 hr Take back our town 32
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) 22 hr Courthouse mouse 204
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages