First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Charleroi, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
This website needs to be shut down. All it does is instigate fights, and breed hatred. People on this site take all things, good, bad, or unfortunate and twist it up into the most evil conversation imaginable. Cyber bullying is an epidemic in our school systems, causing children to committ suicide, and murder. Look at Topix. Its the same thing, but only between adults. This is sick, immoral, and serves no point or purpose in this pitifully small town. Fact is... if you post shit about people that you dont know, and have no idea about their situation, then you completely deserve to have your buisness smeared all over a public forum. But not everyone deserves to be torn apart by a bunch of faceless cowards that probably look each other in the face everyday. So just keep in mind, that Karma is a bitch.... stop the hate breeding...

Since: Sep 12

Clearfield, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Agreed!!

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Amen to that
GoodOlBoy

Clearfield, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I agree 100%.I started a post last year called the Good Old Days. The good people actually posted 278 comments about their fondest memories of their childhood and then the 279th killed the post with a stupid and slanderish remark.How sad that person must be with his life.
Pitchfork

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
GoodOlBoy wrote:
I agree 100%.I started a post last year called the Good Old Days. The good people actually posted 278 comments about their fondest memories of their childhood and then the 279th killed the post with a stupid and slanderish remark.How sad that person must be with his life.
That's the Anita Fact Check Poopy Pants guy that is always talking about children and shit. Yeah, he's got major problems.
Kobidog

Burr Hill, VA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Pitchfork wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Anita Fact Check Poopy Pants guy that is always talking about children and shit. Yeah, he's got major problems.
Those kind are the people that eventually end up in the prison system. They won't be around long.
Pitchfork

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Kobidog wrote:
<quoted text>
Those kind are the people that eventually end up in the prison system. They won't be around long.
Whats taking so long?
Wilbur

Altoona, PA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Karma wrote:
This website needs to be shut down. All it does is instigate fights, and breed hatred. People on this site take all things, good, bad, or unfortunate and twist it up into the most evil conversation imaginable. Cyber bullying is an epidemic in our school systems, causing children to committ suicide, and murder. Look at Topix. Its the same thing, but only between adults. This is sick, immoral, and serves no point or purpose in this pitifully small town. Fact is... if you post shit about people that you dont know, and have no idea about their situation, then you completely deserve to have your buisness smeared all over a public forum. But not everyone deserves to be torn apart by a bunch of faceless cowards that probably look each other in the face everyday. So just keep in mind, that Karma is a bitch.... stop the hate breeding...
Agree 10000%
Shut it down

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Karma wrote:
I'll vote for this site to be shut down.

Put up a poll and see how many agree.

It's nothing more than a cowards way around problems.
Not likely

Clearfield, PA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
So all the people who love gossip and flock to this site, including all the posters on this thread, are going to vote to shut it down? Makes perfect sense.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Shut it down wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing more than a cowards way around problems.
The only cowards on here are the ones that won't post their real names when talking shit on others, which is about 99% of you.
poopy pants

Clearfield, PA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 10000%
i love to poop hahahahahaha
Wilbur

Altoona, PA

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>The only cowards on here are the ones that won't post their real names when talking shit on others, which is about 99% of you.
I'm the 1% LOL
Reverend Irreverent

Lebanon, PA

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Do you also suggest shutting down other anonymous sites like Reddit and 4chan?
knows him

Vienna, WV

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>The only cowards on here are the ones that won't post their real names when talking shit on others, which is about 99% of you.
but abusing women, both physical and verbally is ok? Your an ass
Big Boys Suckdic

Export, PA

#16 Feb 13, 2013
I think that all y'all might just have a little to much paaaynisss in yo mouth. Come on and suck a brotha off and then see whatchu be a sayin.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
knows him wrote:
<quoted text>but abusing women, both physical and verbally is ok? Your an ass
There's an old saying that goes "if you're gonna act like a man, then you're gonna get treated like one." Words to live by.
No such thing as karma

Clearfield, PA

#18 Feb 14, 2013
I come here for entertainment, please don't shut it down.
Hey Matt Houser, if you still lived in Clearfield, you wouldn't be using your real name on here.
The way it is

Clearfield, PA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
No such thing as karma wrote:
Hey Matt Houser, if you still lived in Clearfield, you wouldn't be using your real name on here.
I believe Houser would most certainly use his name on here. He basically says "this is when I'll be in Clearfield, this is where I'll be, if you want to man up and discuss your problem with me, let's talk."

End of story.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
No such thing as karma wrote:
You obviously don't know me very well. I would have no problem using my name because I don't care what people think about me. I have said numerous times when I would be in town, where I would be and if anyone had anything to say to be feel free to come down. To this date, nobody has manned up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma Daily 1 hr wtf 49
Holtmeyer petitions court for a PCRA hearing (Jul '10) 9 hr Tammy Bailey 188
Flooding in town 15 hr justaguy 39
Clearfield Hospital (Mar '14) Fri Legend 25
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... Fri wrong 292
Where has the money gone for the stinky run flo... Thu Pathetic Place 8
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) Jun 23 Sarge 212
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages