Worst places you've ever worked
George

Huntingdon, PA

#22 Oct 21, 2012
labor force wrote:
And why? Just give the facts without personal attacks.
Walmart DC. Favoritism runs rampant. Supervisors having sex with subordinates. Hours cut too often.
I hate to tell you this but there is favoritism, sex, unfair practices, ect everywhere. You just need to look.
labor force

Clearfield, PA

#23 Oct 21, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this but there is favoritism, sex, unfair practices, ect everywhere. You just need to look.
I've been working long to know that's not true. There are still some decent places to work, you just need to look.
george

Huntingdon, PA

#24 Oct 21, 2012
where?
labor force

Clearfield, PA

#25 Oct 21, 2012
you just need to look.
Just Heard

Clearfield, PA

#27 Oct 22, 2012
I heard the express cafe doesnt pay the employees what they are due, if anything at all. How does anyone work there and put up with it!
Grizzly

Wallaceton, PA

#28 Oct 22, 2012
yup wrote:
walmart supercenter. you can get fired for letting another employee use your discount card. come on!
Yep and its justified. The card was issued to you for your use. Would you let somebody else use your credi card? How about your drivers license? Would you let somebody else use your social security number? I doubt it. These things were issued to you for your use, not somebody elses. What would you do if you lent somebody your credit it card and they maxed it out? How about if they used your s/s card and obtained a loan and neve paid it back. It would be your a$$ that, in the end, that would be held accountable. Think about it.
Sam Walton

Saint Marys, PA

#29 Oct 22, 2012
Clearfield is mine HaHaHa!!!!
McSobelin

Highland, MI

#31 Oct 24, 2012
The county government nobody respects the hard work I do for them
bailey

Westland, MI

#32 Oct 26, 2012
Dingers
Shug30

Clearfield, PA

#33 Oct 26, 2012
Shortfuse! Oh wait, it's the best place to work in PA..

I take it back. No, really, I do. I promise. Bestest place ever.
Who you calling a Smurf

Tyrone, PA

#34 Oct 28, 2012
Just Heard wrote:
I heard the express cafe doesnt pay the employees what they are due, if anything at all. How does anyone work there and put up with it!
You get what you pay for. WHY DOES SOMEONE STICK AROUND IF THEY DON'T GET PAID? Scotto's too. It's too easy for cash businesses to get away with all sorts of unfairness. Paying pople under the table, one day, someone will turn you in.
Rewind Girl

Clearfield, PA

#35 Oct 28, 2012
I worked at Video Stars when I was in high school. First they paid me off the books and when it was questioned, tried to pin it on me and say I requested it. I was a dumb teenage kid. I didn't know it was illegal to get paid "under the table". I also found out that it was illegal to even have me working there because they rented porn and I was underage. And then there was Rick himself, such a PIG!!! He tried to say that we had to wear short skirts and low tops. He docked my pay $50 every week because I had more respect for myself than that and wouldn't oblige. Plus, he was ALWAYS making rude sexual comments and would grab at my ass or rub against me whenever he got the chance. He had a "girlfriend" and a kid and would hit on any girl that walked in the door. Needless to say I only worked there a couple weeks until I found something else, the worst weeks I've ever had at any job!
JUSTME

Clearfield, PA

#36 Nov 1, 2012
Nursing homes have got to be at the top,for showing favoritism.There are some girls that start from day one,saying where they work, who they work with,while girls that have been there for years are used like crap.Brown nosers that spend time in the office,while someone else is pulling there load . Change of administration has changed one nursing home in the area for sure.
hard worker

Clearfield, PA

#37 Nov 1, 2012
nursing homes are very difficult to work at. displaced anger from family members. should b angry at the state because they make the rules and regulations of which the home is run. but the nurses always get the blame.
worker

Clearfield, PA

#38 Nov 1, 2012
housekeeping in a motel. the owners would steal our tips.
lack of pay

New York, NY

#40 Nov 9, 2012
Anyone who works for Cindy, the owner of express cafe and the convenience store down river. She doesn't have money to pay her employees and uses them. I have a family member who works for her and if I was working there I would beat the pi$% out of her every time she made an excuse for not paying me.
Barack

Clearfield, PA

#41 Nov 9, 2012
want to quit wrote:
i work at a local business where the boss is always gone at the busiest times. he also takes a vacation about every two months. some kiss ass and get away with everything. no wonder people dont give a shit and keep quiting. i cant wait to get the hell out of here.
If it ends in FUSE, RUN
Bad with the cash

Clearfield, PA

#42 Nov 9, 2012
lack of pay wrote:
Anyone who works for Cindy, the owner of express cafe and the convenience store down river. She doesn't have money to pay her employees and uses them. I have a family member who works for her and if I was working there I would beat the pi$% out of her every time she made an excuse for not paying me.
How in the world does she get away with not paying them? What happens to all the money that is taken in? They have to do at least 500 a day. That's 15000 a month, and I'm sure its more. I just don't see the costs outweighing the profit. Perhaps she needs someone to take control of the money from her so people do get paid. I'm no expert but it just seems wrong to do that to anybody, and if the employees allow it to go on then shame on them as well. How can this be stopped?!! I've seen this type of post on here before, so there almost has to be some truth to it!
Ma and Pa

Altoona, PA

#43 Nov 9, 2012
The Philips hotel in Philipsburg has people who worked for them and they didn't pay them. Any business that hires young people can get away with it. They dont know to file a complaint with the labor board.
clearfield

State College, PA

#47 Dec 15, 2012
a hotel.. they are digusting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New lights at the Bison football field 9 hr Taxes Up PSSAs Down 2
Who are the homeless drug heads in clearfield 20 hr Amanda 2
Does anybody know Derek walker who was charged ... 21 hr Full Ton 26
Troll Poll: Which Would You Rather See Happen? Mon uncivil war 7
Joe Marino rapisttttt thread Mon Fact 3
They all stay or they all go Mon Fact 5
Derek walker trolling Joe marino Mon Napoleon syndrome 4

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages