clearfield boro manager
Say what

Cumberland, MD

#21 Dec 21, 2010
Sorry but the sewer project (like it or love it) were well before Leslie Stott's time. She didn't bring it in to the borough, that was DEP's mandate.

I'm sure there are plenty of things going on behind the scenes that we don't know about but I personally would like to see us fix up the things we already have, rather than getting money for stuff we don't really need and can't take care of in the first place.

And I also have to agree with Oh My. She is a married woman with children who needs to quit hitting on anything in the borough with a dick.
hello stupid

West Decatur, PA

#22 Dec 21, 2010
the boro managers job isnt to bring jobs into town, its to run the business of the boro. maybe you whiners should TRY to get involved in this town and maybe just maybe it could get a little better. but on the other hand you will just sit on here and attack anyone you can.
Clfd rumors

Gallitzin, PA

#23 Dec 22, 2010
EVIL wrote:
she goes after married men!
Married men with 2 kids! She is definately a home wrecker. Plus, I agree that she has doesn't anything for the downtown, but neither has her boyfriend!
Both of them are a waste of tax dollars! But hey they must have known the right people!
Clfd rumors

Gallitzin, PA

#24 Dec 22, 2010
opps should have been "she hasn't done done anything".
Please grammer nazi's don't arrest me!
curious

York Springs, PA

#26 Dec 22, 2010
who is her boyfriend
nobody

Miami, FL

#27 Dec 22, 2010
mike wrote:
maybe you people dont know whats going on so if you got a bitch you can go to the boro council meeting every 3rd thursday of the month and voice your opinion it takes a lot of work to keep everyone in the boro happy...her efforts have already made a differance in this town its just you can't do everything at once....river walk is a long term effort to try to help this town....upper witmer looks good...the sewer and storm water projects are a huge improvement for the long term...this all takes planning and management good job les
you hit it on the head,storm & sewer drains stupid meathead.are you related.
nobody

Miami, FL

#28 Dec 22, 2010
Clfd rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Married men with 2 kids! She is definately a home wrecker. Plus, I agree that she has doesn't anything for the downtown, but neither has her boyfriend!
Both of them are a waste of tax dollars! But hey they must have known the right people!
masons
get a clue

Johnstown, PA

#29 Dec 22, 2010
Clfd rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Married men with 2 kids! She is definately a home wrecker. Plus, I agree that she has doesn't anything for the downtown, but neither has her boyfriend!
Both of them are a waste of tax dollars! But hey they must have known the right people!
This thread proves what is wrong with this entire website. People who are completely ignorant of basic facts spread absolute nonsense, thus exposing their stupidity to anyone who is remotely intelligent. The borough manager and the main street manager, who isn't married and does have a boyfriend, are not the same people. The borough manager is a happily married woman with two children. It is absolutely pitiful that people who don't have a clue come on here and trash our town and the people who actually work hard to improve things. Stop embarassing yourselves with your lack of basic facts. What a bunch of unintelligent fools!
hello stupid

West Decatur, PA

#30 Dec 22, 2010
well said
Hard Working Tax Payer

Clearfield, PA

#31 Dec 22, 2010
Say what wrote:
Sorry but the sewer project (like it or love it) were well before Leslie Stott's time. She didn't bring it in to the borough, that was DEP's mandate.
I'm sure there are plenty of things going on behind the scenes that we don't know about but I personally would like to see us fix up the things we already have, rather than getting money for stuff we don't really need and can't take care of in the first place.
And I also have to agree with Oh My. She is a married woman with children who needs to quit hitting on anything in the borough with a dick.
DEP? For the love of God. Tell them sonsa bitches to stop mandating this bullshit. What are us taxpayers goin to do? Pay Pay Pay...that's all we do! For the stupid bullshit. What happened to the 1800s when people used to throw their shit out of the window, that's why the man walked along the road, so he would be the one geting hit with the shit! This bull of it being because of cars, well, they weren't really around then so no.

Tell that Department of Eranus Protection to stick it where the sun don't shine! They cost me too much damn money!
Clfd rumors

Gallitzin, PA

#32 Dec 23, 2010
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread proves what is wrong with this entire website. People who are completely ignorant of basic facts spread absolute nonsense, thus exposing their stupidity to anyone who is remotely intelligent. The borough manager and the main street manager, who isn't married and does have a boyfriend, are not the same people. The borough manager is a happily married woman with two children. It is absolutely pitiful that people who don't have a clue come on here and trash our town and the people who actually work hard to improve things. Stop embarassing yourselves with your lack of basic facts. What a bunch of unintelligent fools!
My apologies to the boro manager if I somehow confused her with the Main street manager. Though everything said about the main street manager is true.

In addition, it is you that is embarrassing yourself by name calling. I simply stated facts that can be proven and are 100%true!
I simply confused the two positions, and either way you still knew exactly who I was refering to!

Also, I work hard and pay my taxes and I volunteer at several differenet organizations throughout Clfd. I am all about improving our town but at the same time I think that it starts with our government and our public positions. If they have no morals and no values then how can we expect the citizens to?

So basically you can stick it up your ass! My apologies to the "Boro Manager" My comments were and still are about the "Main Street Mgr" which apparently are two very different positions
supporter

Clearfield, PA

#33 Dec 23, 2010
You still continue to get your facts wrong. Unlike the boro manager, the main street manager is not a public position. I'll assume you don't volunteer with the revitalization program, or you would know all of this. It is nice to see some young blood trying to change this town around for the good, and with the help of all volunteers. Our main street manager does not have an office staff like the boro manager does, and relies on the community for help and support. It is her against the town. Maybe instead of wasting time on topix, time should be spent towards the community. You may learn something, and have fun doing it. You actually can make a difference. If you don't want to, then you shouldn't talk misinformation.
Clearing the air

Cumberland, MD

#34 Dec 23, 2010
Okay people, let's get our shit straight here:

Kellie Truman is the Main Street Manager. Leslie Stott is the Clearfield Borough Operations Manager. Truman was hired through the Downtown Revitalization Program. Stott was hired by the Clearfield Borough Council. Truman is in charge of bringing businesses in and revitalizing the downtown area. Stott is in charge of the day-to-day operations of the Borough.

Kindly be sure you are lambasting the proper person before you get on here and spew your venom.

Furthermore, it's B-O-R-O-U-G-H, not B-O-R-O.
Clfd rumors

Gallitzin, PA

#35 Dec 25, 2010
supporter wrote:
You still continue to get your facts wrong. Unlike the boro manager, the main street manager is not a public position. I'll assume you don't volunteer with the revitalization program, or you would know all of this. It is nice to see some young blood trying to change this town around for the good, and with the help of all volunteers. Our main street manager does not have an office staff like the boro manager does, and relies on the community for help and support. It is her against the town. Maybe instead of wasting time on topix, time should be spent towards the community. You may learn something, and have fun doing it. You actually can make a difference. If you don't want to, then you shouldn't talk misinformation.
Wow! The Main Street Manager is not a public position? Wonder why I see her photo in the paper every other day? Hmmmm seems pretty public to me!
duh

Harrisburg, PA

#36 Jan 6, 2011
Clfd rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I work hard and pay my taxes and I volunteer at several differenet organizations throughout Clfd. I am all about improving our town but at the same time I think that it starts with our government and our public positions. If they have no morals and no values then how can we expect the citizens to?
speaking of morals...how moral is it for you to come on here and bash someone elses morals? Hipocrite.
truth

State College, PA

#37 Jan 6, 2011
Well I know for fact Leslie Stott Clfd Boro Manager is one cow that Brett Owens has had sex with and for all anyone knows may still be meeting with on a regular basis. Hell now he can even hide as he takes his new live in Jens van to meet his other women. How sick is that? He has some major issues
Moo

Cumberland, MD

#38 Jan 6, 2011
Eeew. He hit that? He must be nastier than anyone could have ever thought.
Anonymous

Kingston, PA

#39 Jan 14, 2011
I understand if you approach the Boro Council and tell them you're going to fix up a building, they'll hand you thousands ? Then, you renig and the solicitor tells the Boro they can't get the money back ? Sounds like a deal to me !
justa bystander

Clearfield, PA

#41 Feb 6, 2011
Say what wrote:
Are we living in the same town??? Have you tried to drive down Market Street on a Friday or a Saturday night? It's nuts, particularly between the Ritz and Scotto's. You've got kids AND adults running back and forth through traffic, they're throwing trash all over the place and it's only a matter of time before someone gets hit by a car or a truck.
They're going on and on about this stupid river-walk thing that the Street Crew forman says they have neither the money or manpower to maintain. Businesses continue to move out of town leaving run-down empty buildings in their place and I won't even go into the drug and alcohol problems this town has.
<quoted text>
it was a sad day when we had to quit crusin in the early 80s we went straight through town and did the loop left on market...left on front left on market again and the next rought was left on third right on market then dowon around the bowling alley and back up first to market to do it all over again and i probably for got some of the streets we usta do but i do know if you went right on second street that ment you was gonna race up rockton mountain. and then you was gonna bowl or see a movie and maybe stop at Pizza King for lotsa good food. remember so dont knock our kids who have hurd the storys of what we usta do
nobody

Miami Beach, FL

#42 Feb 26, 2011
Clfd rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! The Main Street Manager is not a public position? Wonder why I see her photo in the paper every other day? Hmmmm seems pretty public to me!
After that last letter to the editor,she should begone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Office Seeking Assistance in Locating... 3 hr The Torch 4
Trolls 5 hr CorruptPig 18
moores n jmo (Jan '13) 5 hr CorruptPig 54
Greg Neeper Topix Troll 6 hr Walk or troll 9
Walker caught in Clearfield Boro patrol car 6 hr Walk or troll 31
News Bigler's "True Renaissance Man," Ray S. Walker,... 21 hr rape or rob 114
$10,000 raise !!!!! Wed We do care 1

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages