First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Matt Gay Lover

Clearfield, PA

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I love you man. Even if the steriods made your penis 1 1/2". I love to lick that hairy a$$, deep throat your tiny penis, and make love you to you all night. You can't hide the love anymore. Please my little tiny man admit you love me. It's time to come out of the closet. So for all knows. The pic of Matt sleeping with me is on his FB page. We had fun that night.
Matt Houser

Midland, MI

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Matt Gay Lover wrote:
I love you man. Even if the steriods made your penis 1 1/2". I love to lick that hairy a$$, deep throat your tiny penis, and make love you to you all night. You can't hide the love anymore. Please my little tiny man admit you love me. It's time to come out of the closet. So for all knows. The pic of Matt sleeping with me is on his FB page. We had fun that night.
I love you too. Forever and always. At least on here everyone will see I have finally came out of the closet to show my true feelings towards the one I love. And I will defend your honor with everything I have to offer.
Gina

Clearfield, PA

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Matt Gay Lover wrote:
Sounds like somebody fantsizes about Mr. Houser. And you should check what you are typing. You said 1 1/2" penis. Its more like 9 1/2". Why do you think, in the heat of passion, all of us woman call him Mr. Ed? Hes hung like a horse. And a great man too!
Tina

Clearfield, PA

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like somebody fantsizes about Mr. Houser. And you should check what you are typing. You said 1 1/2" penis. Its more like 9 1/2". Why do you think, in the heat of passion, all of us woman call him Mr. Ed? Hes hung like a horse. And a great man too!
Do you have any problems with his 3rd nut? I just move it to the side.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Oh my, I see that some piece of shit started yet another thread about everyones favorite person......ME! Well keep it coming people. I have broad shoulders, so I can handle it.
A Nobody

Clearfield, PA

#6 Aug 24, 2012
haha Matt. A town full of people who are just hung up over you and you haven't been here for years. Gotta love it! Lol
Matt Houser wrote:
Oh my, I see that some piece of shit started yet another thread about everyones favorite person......ME! Well keep it coming people. I have broad shoulders, so I can handle it.
its all over now

Newark, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2012
A Nobody wrote:
haha Matt. A town full of people who are just hung up over you and you haven't been here for years. Gotta love it! Lol
<quoted text>
yea, try like three people on topix. you're a bigger douche bag than fearless himself.
LAME

Houtzdale, PA

#8 Aug 24, 2012
LAME LAME LAME!!
Fran

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Son. Get off the internet.
1800waaaa

Clearfield, PA

#11 Aug 25, 2012
LOL its funny but seriously you are all hung up on Matt, I dont know him , never met him and yet after watching all of you people on here bashing him every chance you get i think i would take him for a friend before any of you , lol you are all pathetic and needs lives desperatly. basically keep your own back porch clean and let him clean his, bunch of nosey gossiping redneck hillbillies
1801waaaa

Altoona, PA

#12 Aug 25, 2012
1800waaaa wrote:
LOL its funny but seriously you are all hung up on Matt, I dont know him , never met him and yet after watching all of you people on here bashing him every chance you get i think i would take him for a friend before any of you , lol you are all pathetic and needs lives desperatly. basically keep your own back porch clean and let him clean his, bunch of nosey gossiping redneck hillbillies
have you been to knickerbockers yet?
your missing out if you havent :)
1800waaaa

Clearfield, PA

#13 Aug 25, 2012
1801waaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
have you been to knickerbockers yet?
your missing out if you havent :)
LOL, not yet, maybe later lol, you going too?
really

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Aug 25, 2012
mat you are so full of yourself you are the biggest piece of shit everybody knows,you think your high and mighty dont you when really you try to be tough to make up for your small penis,,what happened to the cop thing to much power for you or what,your parents must be proud of you,were do you work now must be a computor job because you sure are on it alot ,thats right your a women beater and stalker,i would love to see you again tough boy love you sherman
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
mat you are so full of yourself you are the biggest piece of shit everybody knows,you think your high and mighty dont you when really you try to be tough to make up for your small penis,,what happened to the cop thing to much power for you or what,your parents must be proud of you,were do you work now must be a computor job because you sure are on it alot ,thats right your a women beater and stalker,i would love to see you again tough boy love you sherman
Wow, I just had to get an interpreter to read this mess for me. I would love to know what kind of job you have with grammar like that. Im not hard to find when Im in town, so why don't you shut you fucking mouth and put your money where your mouth is. Your mouth writes checks your ass can't cash.
Bob

Clearfield, PA

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I just had to get an interpreter to read this mess for me. I would love to know what kind of job you have with grammar like that. Im not hard to find when Im in town, so why don't you shut you fucking mouth and put your money where your mouth is. Your mouth writes checks your ass can't cash.
You just gave the trolls what they wanted.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> You just gave the trolls what they wanted.
I don't even care. I can have some fun with it.
A Burgh thing

Clearfield, PA

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Go to bed, Matt. Alone. As usual.
silent majority

Clearfield, PA

#19 Aug 27, 2012
this is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. A thread about houser.I spend about as much time thinking about this narcissistic ex-pig as I do about the pimple on the ass of the flea on my dogs ass. I can't believe we don't have anything better to do than this but for all you houser haters here is a true houser story from high school that might put some of his douchebag self bravado into perspective.I would like to preface this with the disclaimer that I don't hate or dislike or even truly know this guy. I have been around him on multiple occasions and have heard more than a few stories of his douchebaggery but have no feelings about him one way or the other. Now remember this is 100% true and one of the funniest thing I have ever seen in person in my life and I doubt he would ever cop to it being true. I sure wouldn't but it is. Ok here is the horrible debauched scene in all its roid ragin glory.Place and time: Curwensville high school weight room, 1995. I was in the ninth grade. I played various sports and lifted weights 2 or 3 times a week. I would occasionally see houser and his chemically enhanced buddies lifting and telling each other how great they looked and how big they were and basically engaging in blatant homoerotic behavior.this didn't really bother me as I kept to myself and tried to steer clear of being lumped in with the whole jock thing. I didn't want to become a bad joke like these guys were.Anyway, one day im in the back room pushing weight, laying on my back on the floor working my calves and houser and two other guys are in the corner of the front room doing squats. The other guys being head football coach Lyle Domico another guy I didn't know that hung around the football team alot even though he wasn't a school employee or a student. So it is probably like 5 or 6 O'clock after school and I'm finishing up my work out and I'm into my last set of leg lifts when all of a sudden I hear a loud pop followed by what sounded like a gigantic wet fart closely followed by a scream the likes of which I had never heard come from a male before in my life. So I get up and hurry over to the doorway and I see matt houser on the floor flanked by domico and this other dude and their down on their knees on either side of houser and he is laying there shaking like he's having a seizure and mumbling and whimpering and these guys are both wide eyed and asking him loudly what hurts and are you ok and they are absolutely panicking. As my brain tried to make sense of what my eyes were seeing my nose caught a whiff of sulfer or rotten eggs or something and then I saw this dark brown almot back goop all over the inside of and leaking out the bottoms of the back of his shorts. I then started to realize what it was. The man had shit himself. He tried to lift a ridiculous amount of weight and he had shit himself. As my mind was wrapping itself around this fact his mumblings started to become more coherent and increasingly louder and soon he was screaming. MY ASS!!! MY ASS!!! OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!!! MY ASS!!! I see domico look up at the other guy and he says in a loud, matter of fact voice,"his ass just exploded, he fucking blew out his ass".Domico looks up at me and says "get a towel for fucks sake, NOW!". So I run and get a towel and I throw it to domico from like twenty feet away with my shirt up over my nose because I didn't want to get any closer to that scene than necessary. The stench was ungodly. Truly unbearable. So I hurry out of the room go to my locker and just sit there staring at my locker I was in shock and truly horrified. As I'm sitting there I hear Domico on the phone saying something about a ruptured anus and then watch as they carried him into the showers.The other guy then goes running out of the shower and up the stairs. I gathered up my stuff and got the hell out of there. As I left I saw domico on the shower floor with matts head in his lap running his fingers through his hair trying to calm a crying houser
turd bucket

Clearfield, PA

#20 Aug 27, 2012
hypocritical homoerotic pig
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Aug 27, 2012
Oh "silent majority," you just made my morning. I just laughed my ass off at your little stupid ass story. That is one of the best I have heard about myself yet. I would have given you credit for your originality, but you obviously read the story of a guy who this actually did happen to and just decided to insert my name in the equation to make it sound better, because we all know that when my name is associated with something, it automatically becomes better. I can call bullshit on your stupid ass story, because when I worked out in high school, only the football team was allowed in the weight room at the time I was in there. And considering by your own admission that you were only in 9th grade, you wouldn't have been in there at anytime when I was because we didn't have 9th graders on our team. Nice try asshole!!! Now get back to sucking on your mom's titty and crawl back into the corner like a good boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bump Stocks 8 hr Confused 17
I troll the da because he arrested me !! 18 hr Joe Marino 23
Rent-A-Center vs Aarons (Feb '12) Sun That guy 99
Derek walker projects his criminal behavior to ... Sun Reality 12
Charges filed against congressional district 5 ... Sun Nick Karth 30
Clearfield Guitarist: Who Is The Best ?? (Sep '10) Nov 18 Kerrangmag 103
Phrasing! (Amended) Nov 17 Say what 8

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance