Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leafy

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

In last nights Progress, Leslie Stott claims the borough leaf pick-up was "originally intended to pick-up leaves raked near the borough right-of-ways but residents are now abusing it and raking all of their leaves to the road for vacuuming". I'm going to call bullshit on this. As a lifelong resident, I have never once heard of this before and the leaf pick-up goes back to the 1960's if not further. Another example of the clueless people running our town.

Jim Kling say they should "begin" fining violators who rake their leaves into the street. Stott needs to check with the magistrate on whether they can fine immediately or do they need to give warning first. Begin fining? So this is the first year people have been raking leaves into the street? No, it's been going on for decades, but as usual, Clearfield Borough sat on their asses and did little more than make threats that everyone knew were nothing but hot air.

The real problem is the borough has cut back so much on actual street workers that picking up leaves is difficult to do. We get rid of the people who actually do the work while we continue to pay people like Stott who sit on their ass while our town erodes.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 10, 2012
 
leafy wrote:
In last nights Progress, Leslie Stott claims the borough leaf pick-up was "originally intended to pick-up leaves raked near the borough right-of-ways but residents are now abusing it and raking all of their leaves to the road for vacuuming". I'm going to call bullshit on this. As a lifelong resident, I have never once heard of this before and the leaf pick-up goes back to the 1960's if not further. Another example of the clueless people running our town.
Jim Kling say they should "begin" fining violators who rake their leaves into the street. Stott needs to check with the magistrate on whether they can fine immediately or do they need to give warning first. Begin fining? So this is the first year people have been raking leaves into the street? No, it's been going on for decades, but as usual, Clearfield Borough sat on their asses and did little more than make threats that everyone knew were nothing but hot air.
The real problem is the borough has cut back so much on actual street workers that picking up leaves is difficult to do. We get rid of the people who actually do the work while we continue to pay people like Stott who sit on their ass while our town erodes.
I totally agree 100% you. Instead of blow hot air out of there mouths they should actually try doing some work for once and fine people who do this.
Stuff Your Strut

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

leafy wrote:
while our town erodes.
NAPA pays the Boro good money to keep those grates 6 inches below road surface!
Please

Patton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Leslie Scott is the biggest bullshitter and gossip around. She's a regular poster of dirt here.
Mr Obvious

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 11, 2012
 
Please wrote:
Leslie Scott is the biggest bullshitter and gossip around. She's a regular poster of dirt here.
And she's fat.
borough says screw you

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

We cut street workers, police, etc. and are left with a some dumbass sitting in a office doing jack s shit
Mr Obvious

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

borough says screw you wrote:
We cut street workers, police, etc. and are left with a some dumbass sitting in a office doing jack s shit
You ain't kiddin'- last years numbers (salary + benefits)
Marriane Herres -$49,827
Larry Mack -$46,574 ( and worth absolutely nothing )
Leslie Stott -$68,496
Please

Patton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 12, 2012
 
And will do anyone who looks at her
ilw

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 12, 2012
 
Those wages are ridiculous!!!!
Mr Obvious

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 12, 2012
 
Please wrote:
And will do anyone who looks at her
Did you have to type that, you just ruined my breakfast - and most likely my morning. Need bleach now..
Mr Obvious

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 12, 2012
 
Sorry double post.
Fred Finklestein

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 14, 2012
 
Please wrote:
And will do anyone who looks at her
I'm looking, I'm looking!!! LOL
Just Curious

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I travel thru most all the surrounding towns in this area and Clearfield is the worst for repairing and paving and not raising the man holes and grates. They do sell risers for this purpose
borough resident

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 14, 2012
 
this borough does not need a manager. she knows nothing about how to run a borough. put a woman in that position and everything turns to hell
Layman

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 14, 2012
 
borough resident wrote:
this borough does not need a manager. she knows nothing about how to run a borough. put a woman in that position and everything turns to hell
no just that one.
Please

Patton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 14, 2012
 
She's an accountant who continues to hire her trashy friends. She was on the verge of termination from her last job.
Curious

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 14, 2012
 
Please wrote:
She's an accountant who continues to hire her trashy friends. She was on the verge of termination from her last job.
Brookville hospital?
Leslie

Patton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 16, 2012
 
Biggest bitch around. Believes she is one of Clearfield's elite. Makes me sick. She is a piece of trash.
Giggles

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now she's an assistant cheerleading coach at the high school. How does one "coach" when one is so fat they can hardly walk? Do they even make cheerleader skirts that big?
iheard

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She was a hot number in school . And intelligent to . Just like everyone at mo valley .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Clearfield Forum right now

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr snag 3,810
old unimart on market 11 hr ma dot 16
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clearfield, PA (Aug '10) 21 hr Brian_G 499
chucks Tue omg 1
The 154th Clearfield County Fair Tue vogon poetry 63
monster truck show at cnb raceway Tue your city on beer 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clearfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••