Just standing around

Clearfield, PA

#22 Jan 7, 2012
1093649yyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice when a total made up story is created on here and gets exposed, everyone attacks the obvious honest person?
Anyone with reasonable Clearfield Hospital experience knows the OP is full of shit. They do not stack up the hallway 5-deep for registrations.
In the event the patient overflow is greater than the personnel, the first thing done is assessment. Does the emergency go stat, if not, they write your name down on a list and ask you to sit in the 70-some seats in the waiting room and call you when a register employee can process you. Then you go back to the waiting room if it's full or proceed to the ED.
If you're going to make up a story on here, at least try to be believable. The OP's ailment is more likely treatable at that hospital up in Warren, Pa...
Sorry Skippy, there are not 70 seats in the waiting room. If your going to lie because you are one of the scumbag abusers, at least know what you're talking about. Anyone who has been there knows the first thing you do is approach the front desk where they ask how they can help you. After getting some information, including being asked what insurance you have, you are then asked to have a seat in the waiting room. On a Sunday evening, there are not many people working in registration so you may wait a bit. No one claimed that they "stack up the hallway 5-deep for registrations" so that's just some bullshit thing you made up to try and disprove what I witnessed. Anyhow, while a person is waiting, they can indeed sit in the hallway on the bench near the registration as I did and observe all the scofflaws like yourself coming in because they have a belly ache or some other bullshit ailment. I have no idea why you're so upset about my post, but it's pretty clear I touched a nerve with you. Maybe you should head down there now and get a free cup of coffee and use the courtesy phone, just don't touch the TV like the sign says.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 8, 2012
I'm in there about 3 times a week and there are not 70 seats in there, maybe 30-35 at the most. You also don't need to be the Bionic Man to see or hear what people have for insurance. I see the same people in there all the time for things like a sore throat or cough so I believe what the OP is saying. Anyone who says it's not happening is just in denial.
Crazybitch

Hollidaysburg, PA

#24 Jan 8, 2012
Okay so hospitals have a "Red List" hmmmm wow have things changed I worked in nursing homes as a LPN and we often not only in nursing but other departments as well wanted a list stating what highly infectious diseases patients and residents had they said that a list or anything of the such was against patient privacy laws. The nursing homes always told everyone in all departments to use Universal Precautions. Although if we all knew what patients had we could better protect ourselves.
lookatthis

Clearfield, PA

#25 Jan 8, 2012
"if you thnink that some one is a peice of shit for living on welfair go kill yourself seriously im so sick of hearing it why should i get a job so they jack my rent up cut my food stamps in half and then completely loose my mdeical insurance maybe i like being able to watch my son grow up instead of busting for some minimum wage peice of shit job and barely be able to make rent from month to month just to make some redneck faggot happy whose blind and cant see there isnt shit for jobs around here unless you work away for days on end wich would tear the family im working apart"
I happened to stumble across this on Facebook. Isn't that freaking lovely? This is what we are working for fellow taxpayers! Sure, we would all love to stay at home with our families too, but we do this little thing called work, which this douche apparently isn't willing to do period. Don't want a minimum wage job?? Go to freaking college or tech school..get some kind of certification dumbass, welfare should pay for it. Just remember there are people busting their ass working min wage jobs to pay your rent, food stamps, and medical.
You Cleartards

Clearfield, PA

#26 Jan 8, 2012
I got a access card and use the emergency room instead of the doctors. I dont have time to make an apointment and wait so this way is much more easy for me.
Jonathan

Clearfield, PA

#27 Jan 9, 2012
lookatthis wrote:
"if you thnink that some one is a peice of shit for living on welfair go kill yourself seriously im so sick of hearing it why should i get a job so they jack my rent up cut my food stamps in half and then completely loose my mdeical insurance maybe i like being able to watch my son grow up instead of busting for some minimum wage peice of shit job and barely be able to make rent from month to month just to make some redneck faggot happy whose blind and cant see there isnt shit for jobs around here unless you work away for days on end wich would tear the family im working apart"
I happened to stumble across this on Facebook. Isn't that freaking lovely? This is what we are working for fellow taxpayers! Sure, we would all love to stay at home with our families too, but we do this little thing called work, which this douche apparently isn't willing to do period. Don't want a minimum wage job?? Go to freaking college or tech school..get some kind of certification dumbass, welfare should pay for it. Just remember there are people busting their ass working min wage jobs to pay your rent, food stamps, and medical.
Exactly! Welfare should be reformed and reformed real effen fast. All these lazy scumbags, sucking off the taxpayers, who can work, but wont, have no sense of pride or self esteem! Random drug screening should be mandatory for all welfare recipients. If the test comes back negative, stop the benefits. There should also be a time limit for receiving welfare. 6 months would be good. The government needs to tell these people that they can receive the benefits for 6 months and no longer. In that six months, they need to get and retain a job. If they have to work in fast food, so be it. If they have to pump gas. So be it. If they have to work as a waitess or waiter, so be it. Get a job, or lose everything. Get an effen job and do something with your worthless lives instead if hanging out at Sheetz, JG, or WalMart in your pajama pants, using your access card. I will repeat myself again, I believe that somebody with a true disability, such as an amputee, a blind person, the elderly (ones who have worked all their lives and paid into the system), recent honorably discharged veterns (until they can get out into the working world and back on their feet). These are the people that I dont mind my tax dollars helping out. Im tired of paying for others living expenses and enjoyment while my family and I struggle to make ends meet! WTF?
redLIST

Du Bois, PA

#28 Jan 9, 2012
Jason shive and his girlfriend should be on the red list then for aids.. I think you should have something that everyone can see if u have something like aids so it don't.get spread all around..
Really

Cumberland, MD

#29 Jan 9, 2012
It takes all of two minutes to call a doctors office and make an appointment. You go to an emergency room and unless you have a life-threatening injury, you'll sit there half the night (because of people JUST like you, taking up space, by the way) waiting to be seen. The longest I've had to wait at my doctor's office was half an hour. I'm not seeing how you're saving any time at all. Not to mention taking up space that could be used by someone who is having a genuine medical emergency. You are either a troll trying to piss people off, or a true example of welfare abuse at its finest and why major changes need to be made to the system.
You Cleartards wrote:
I got a access card and use the emergency room instead of the doctors. I dont have time to make an apointment and wait so this way is much more easy for me.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#30 Jan 10, 2012
Just standing around wrote:
I had to go to the ER last week. The waiting room was full with a few others in the hallway. One guy was there because his back hurt. He said it has hurt for years. Of course he had a medical card. Another woman was there because her stomach hurt, again, had the access card. Two women who knew each other were talking and the one said she came in because she didn't feel well. The other woman said yeah, I didn't feel well either so I thought I'd come down. Again, both using the Access card. WTF? It's like these people just go to the ER because they have nothing better to do and don't have to pay for it. No wonder the government is broke.
On top of that, these medicaid losers and disability losers just call an ambulance to go to the ER for some back pain. They do not care, cause they do not have to pay for it.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#31 Jan 10, 2012
expired wrote:
I'm in there about 3 times a week and there are not 70 seats in there, maybe 30-35 at the most. You also don't need to be the Bionic Man to see or hear what people have for insurance. I see the same people in there all the time for things like a sore throat or cough so I believe what the OP is saying. Anyone who says it's not happening is just in denial.
Why do you need to go to the ER 3 times a week? Wow!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 10, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you need to go to the ER 3 times a week? Wow!
I didn't say I need to go to the ER 3 times a week, I said I am in there about three times a week. This is also where you enter for any lab work, MRI's, xrays, testing, etc. Registration and ER are done in the same place.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#33 Jan 10, 2012
expired wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I need to go to the ER 3 times a week, I said I am in there about three times a week. This is also where you enter for any lab work, MRI's, xrays, testing, etc. Registration and ER are done in the same place.
Ok. You had me worried fo a moment! lol!
The Real Torch

Clearfield, PA

#34 Jan 10, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>On top of that, these medicaid losers and disability losers just call an ambulance to go to the ER for some back pain. They do not care, cause they do not have to pay for it.
You're an idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#35 Jan 10, 2012
The Real Torch wrote:
<quoted text> You're an idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Really? Explain it to us then dipsh!t.
The Real Torch

Clearfield, PA

#36 Jan 11, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Explain it to us then dipsh!t.
I'm on disability and I pay for my insurance monthly and copays for meds. Don't lump all into one category.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#37 Jan 11, 2012
The Real Torch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on disability and I pay for my insurance monthly and copays for meds. Don't lump all into one category.
May I ask how old you are, and whats the disability?
The Real Torch

Clearfield, PA

#38 Jan 11, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>May I ask how old you are, and whats the disability?
I'm 55 I have heart problems. I had two heart attacks, triple by-pass, 3 stents placed, blockage again, they cannot place a stent this time and damage to 15% of my heart. I have more health issues but this is the main issue. I would love to work again but just cannot.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#39 Jan 11, 2012
The Real Torch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 55 I have heart problems. I had two heart attacks, triple by-pass, 3 stents placed, blockage again, they cannot place a stent this time and damage to 15% of my heart. I have more health issues but this is the main issue. I would love to work again but just cannot.
Then you deserve to have disability, it is the fibro losers and back pain fools that draw a check because they are lazy that piss me off.
Whistler Blowers Suck

Meadville, PA

#40 Jan 11, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you deserve to have disability, it is the fibro losers and back pain fools that draw a check because they are lazy that piss me off.
Fibromyalgia is REAL!

If you only new how much pain I suffer because of this debilitating disease! You couldnt take it. I hurt so bad most days I cant even clean my house or take out the garbage.
sorry for you

Elmora, PA

#41 Jan 11, 2012
Just standing around wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy, there are not 70 seats in the waiting room. If your going to lie because you are one of the scumbag abusers, at least know what you're talking about. Anyone who has been there knows the first thing you do is approach the front desk where they ask how they can help you. After getting some information, including being asked what insurance you have, you are then asked to have a seat in the waiting room. On a Sunday evening, there are not many people working in registration so you may wait a bit. No one claimed that they "stack up the hallway 5-deep for registrations" so that's just some bullshit thing you made up to try and disprove what I witnessed. Anyhow, while a person is waiting, they can indeed sit in the hallway on the bench near the registration as I did and observe all the scofflaws like yourself coming in because they have a belly ache or some other bullshit ailment. I have no idea why you're so upset about my post, but it's pretty clear I touched a nerve with you. Maybe you should head down there now and get a free cup of coffee and use the courtesy phone, just don't touch the TV like the sign says.
I don't remember being asked "WHAT KIND" of insurance. They asked for insurance cards and license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart rocks (Aug '13) 22 min there is no compa... 37
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr texas pete 369
I'm Dolly in my mind 9 hr shamer 2
Should we feel sorry for the morbidly obese? (Sep '11) 13 hr Joe didgail 83
Steelers Choke 13 hr Joe didgail 15
Miss Piggy happy 58! 13 hr Joe didgail 1
Old Men Leave Work To Play In Snow??? (Dec '12) 19 hr Old Man Kawk 36
Clearfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web