Steelers Fans...How bout them RAVENS! AWK! AWK!

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MC Hammer

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Troy who? HA HA HA HA HA!
Poster

Cumberland, MD

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Troy "I'm laughing all the way to the bank while some tard from Karthaus sits in a shitty old coal miners shack" Polamalu, that's who.
Storm

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
lol! Polamalu rocks!
MC Hammer

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Oct 3, 2010
You could'nt be more wrong, his HEAD & SHOULDERS Hair freak show did nothing this week. I'm just waiting on the no BIG BEN excuses. RAY LEWIS IS THE MAN! Why the personal attack, can't you just stick to football, or are you a sore LOSER?
facts

North Apollo, PA

#5 Oct 3, 2010
hey mc fool can you count to six????
MC Hammer

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2010
facts wrote:
hey mc fool can you count to six????
Yeah,that's about how many chances you had to win, We'll See What Happens At The RAVENS HOUSE! AAWWKK!!
annoyed

Tyrone, PA

#8 Oct 3, 2010
uh yeah cause their just paying him millions of dollars for no reason? shut up cause polamalu is the sh*t. so he wasn't amazing for one game...don't blame the whole loss on him. kay thanks(:
MC Hammer

Miami Beach, FL

#9 Oct 4, 2010
The problem with that is 1) I'll grant you he's a great player, just had very little impact Sunday, 2) No I wont shut up, I have a right, just as you do, to say what I want/support my team 3) When you put it all on your QB as "facts" hinted at, your looking for answers from one or two players to carry a whole team. You'll get another chance at Baltimore, maybe then, it'll be your turn to gloat.
dirty dan

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Oct 4, 2010
both teams moved the ball which was strange, the hitting wasn't there from either team,give balt the props, they scored when they had to and pitt could not get a first down to seal the win. Steelers did come up big and stopped them 2x inside the 5, but just could not get that 1st down. It was a great game as usual and we get to play them again 3-1 without Ben is a great start, now we will see what he brings
MC Hammered

Hamilton, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2010
MC Hammer wrote:
You could'nt be more wrong, his HEAD & SHOULDERS Hair freak show did nothing this week. I'm just waiting on the no BIG BEN excuses. RAY LEWIS IS THE MAN! Why the personal attack, can't you just stick to football, or are you a sore LOSER?
Uh, didn't Ray Lewis kill somebody?
MC Hammer

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2010
MC Hammered wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, didn't Ray Lewis kill somebody?
You Browns fans are still in shock are'nt you, this is what 10 years ago? He plead guilty to obstruction of justice in return for his testimony on 2 of his crew that were aquitted. So the answer would be NO! Did'nt the National Guard kill 4 dead in OHIO at KENT STATE?
MC Hammered

Hamilton, OH

#13 Oct 4, 2010
While we're at it didn't the US government kill 297 indians at Wounded knee?
MC Hammer

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2010
MC Hammered wrote:
While we're at it didn't the US government kill 297 indians at Wounded knee?
I would agree, but can't you find your own original screen name?
Mc is a retard

Altoona, PA

#15 Oct 5, 2010
You don't see steeler fans bashing on the ravens, why? Because the steelers beat them ten out of the last eleven times! One loss don't hurt that bad, but I bet that one single win feels good, since it doesn't come that often, you know I'm right. And Ray Lewis is a coward. Rolled over on his friends ten years ago for a murder conviction. He's a bitch.
Have some crow

Cumberland, MD

#16 Oct 5, 2010
Mc is a retard wrote:
You don't see steeler fans bashing on the ravens, why? Because the steelers beat them ten out of the last eleven times! One loss don't hurt that bad, but I bet that one single win feels good, since it doesn't come that often, you know I'm right. And Ray Lewis is a coward. Rolled over on his friends ten years ago for a murder conviction. He's a bitch.
You haven't been looking in the right place if you believe that Pittsburgh fans do no bash the Ravens.

See for yourself...

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/rnr/
Go Cowboys

Clearfield, PA

#17 Oct 5, 2010
hope this is their come back year :) I miss Troy on the field !
Mc is a retard

Altoona, PA

#18 Oct 5, 2010
I have no reason to look at that. Your so concerned about what people say about something that you have nothing to do with.. I watch the games, I know the game, I'm proud to be a steeler fan. End of story. I have nothing to do with that website. Six rings can't be wrong.... Ray is the only downfall on that team, besides that, they are seemingly respectable. I show enough class to say that. You got any class?
cosmic

United States

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Mc is a retard wrote:
You don't see steeler fans bashing on the ravens, why? Because the steelers beat them ten out of the last eleven times! One loss don't hurt that bad, but I bet that one single win feels good, since it doesn't come that often, you know I'm right. And Ray Lewis is a coward. Rolled over on his friends ten years ago for a murder conviction. He's a bitch.
I'd like to see you say that to his face,and as usual your facts are wrong, no one was convicted of anything. First of all Ray lied to cover for his friends, and later had to spill the beans because too many witnesses testified to what had occured, none of his friends did time. Your win/loss is also wrong. Keyboard courage,punk. It's amazing the difference in sports coverage here. When steelers win, it's all over the network all week, But when they lose, not so much, they blew it off to talk about the rapist coming back to Q.B. Drunken Idiot.
MC Hammer

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2010
Mc is a retard wrote:
I have no reason to look at that. Your so concerned about what people say about something that you have nothing to do with.. I watch the games, I know the game, I'm proud to be a steeler fan. End of story. I have nothing to do with that website. Six rings can't be wrong.... Ray is the only downfall on that team, besides that, they are seemingly respectable. I show enough class to say that. You got any class?
You know the game..Huh? 2005 B-1 P-1 2006 B-2 P-0 2007 B-1 P-1 2008 B-0 P-3 2009 P-2 B-0 2010 B-1 so far P-0 count'em Balto. 4 out of the last 10 games 5 out of the last 12 games.
Mc is a retard

Altoona, PA

#21 Oct 6, 2010
Ya my bad, really. I meant home games only. And coverage is different because this is a Pittsburgh fanbase. Go live in Baltimore if you want to hear about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioners Race: Meet the Candidates 4 min Derelict Derek 2
vote Tim Winters Borough Council (NOT) (Nov '11) 6 min Tims Nutz Sag 116
memories for less 37 min huesaturation 8
Failure of Penn Highlands Healthcare 18 hr Username Entered 19
Rent-A-Center vs Aarons (Feb '12) Sun lancelover2u 54
News County Dismisses HAZMAT Vendor Request from Big... Sun Checkbouncin fool 21
County Commissioner Election 2015 May 1 Zombiland 56
More from around the web

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]