Camille "Bud" George Has Major Heart ...

Camille "Bud" George Has Major Heart Attack, Rushed to Hospital

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GRIM REEPER

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2010
COME ON DEATH!!!
Barntard

Cumberland, MD

#3 Aug 13, 2010
GRIM REEPER wrote:
COME ON DEATH!!!
Come on. Fun is fun but this crosses the line.
Triple Bypass

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Could a regime change be in our future?
GRIM REEPER

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Barntard wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. Fun is fun but this crosses the line.
Don't get you panties in a bunch, It was a joke, I don't care for the guy, but I don't wish any kind of harm to come to him. Bad joke,and timing sorry.
Brad

San Jose, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Ignorance at its finest.
imagine that

Woodland, PA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
is this fact or fiction?
wolf woman

Clearfield, PA

#8 Aug 13, 2010
that is a darn shame he has done a lot of good for this county. and helped a lot of folks when they had no where elce or anybody elce to turn to or help them i know this for a fact i worked in a political office for some yrs. when most other politicians didn't have the time or want bothered he did . i may not always have agreed with him . but i have always respected him cause at least he tried .
Curious

Newark, OH

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Any shred of truth to the heart attack, or just more topix bs? Haven't seen any credible news about this.
Prayers Please

Clearfield, PA

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Bud is a great man that has done MANY things for ALOT of people around this area. He was raised in Houtzdale and didnt forget that when he got power. He is a friend of my family and always has stayed in contact. Prayers are needed for this man!
concerned person

Coraopolis, PA

#11 Aug 13, 2010
I think posting a joke about a person dying or becoming sick is is distgusting. If you are concerned with changes that need to be made go to your representative do not make false posts about them that concern the greater public who believe in their representatives mission. Posts like that completely go against the reason why these forums are created. Let's hope members of his family or friends did not see this and worry. There is nothing funny about someone suffering or becoming suddenly hill. Think about it.
Disappointed Voter

Walnut, CA

#12 Aug 14, 2010
concerned person wrote:
If you are concerned with changes that need to be made go to your representative
... and then he'll try to strangle you.

If this is a false alarm, I'm going to be upset. I had my dancing shoes all shined up and ready to go dance on his grave.

Why, Bud? Why did you let us down like this?
easy z

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Aug 14, 2010
Confirmed. It is indeed true that he suffered a stroke. They are being very tight lipped about it so I'm sure the public won't hear a word. Bud will probably be campaigning at his own funeral though.
About time

Franklin, NC

#14 Aug 14, 2010
Karma took it's time.
Concrete Foundation

Walnut, CA

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Updates, anyone?
Brett

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2010
God forbid anything happens but if it does I will be sure to send a packet of "forget me not" seeds to the funeral home.
u no nothin

Clearfield, PA

#18 Aug 16, 2010
In the Know wrote:
Shaw beats Bud George, tard.
While you're vacationing with Daddy, Go for a swim in the Atlantic an don't come back!
WTF

State College, PA

#19 Aug 16, 2010
You people are sick. Dancing on his grave? You people are ignorant retards, I'll tell you what. Bud George has done more for this district than any of you will ever accomplish in your meager little lives.

So self-righteous. Well, if you can do a better job, get out of your mothers' basements and run for office yourself. But don't blame me when you get laughed out of the primary...
Are You Serious

Clearfield, PA

#20 Aug 16, 2010
WTF wrote:
You people are sick. Dancing on his grave? You people are ignorant retards, I'll tell you what. Bud George has done more for this district than any of you will ever accomplish in your meager little lives.
So self-righteous. Well, if you can do a better job, get out of your mothers' basements and run for office yourself. But don't blame me when you get laughed out of the primary...
YOU get out of your Mothers house and yes ....we laughed at you. hahahahahahahaha
Concrete Foundation

Kansas City, MO

#21 Aug 16, 2010
WTF wrote:
Bud George has done more for this district than any of you will ever accomplish in your meager little lives.
Let's take a look at Camille "Bud" George's accomplishments, shall we?

Remember that Camille “Bud” George is PROUD of the fact that he voted himself a nice pay raise a few years ago. It doesn’t matter that unemployment has skyrocketed in Clearfield County since he took office. All that matters is that he gets HIS pay raise.

In July 2005, Camille “Bud” George was accused of assaulting John Gallagher of Houtzdale. The case was settled out of court when Bud apparently admitted his guilt by paying Mr. Gallagher an undisclosed amount that is rumored to be in the 6-figure range.

Do you remember what happened when a Philadelphia newspaper exposed that Bud neglected to report receiving $1,380 worth of Penn State football tickets to the state Ethics Commission? Bud showed real class by telling the reporter, "If they want to put me in jail for this, then go ahead. I am tired of this ******* place anyway."

Is anyone aware that Triad Strategies LLC, a Harrisburg-based public affairs firm, held a reception for Camille “Bud” George at McGrath's Pub in Harrisburg on June 21? I understand the admission was $500 dollars per person. Bud, tell us (your constituents) how much of that admission price will go toward helping the unemployed in Clearfield County? Will you donate all proceeds from your reception to food banks in Clearfield County?

This year’s General Election is November 2. Let’s give Bud his wish. If he’s so tired of this place, let’s tell him where to go!
Howard Roark

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 16, 2010
WTF wrote:
Bud George has done more for this district than any of you will ever accomplish in your meager little lives.
Let's look at Camille "Bud" George's accomplishments, shall we?

Remember that Camille “Bud” George is PROUD of the fact that he voted himself a nice pay raise a few years ago. It doesn’t matter that unemployment has skyrocketed in Clearfield County since he took office. All that matters is that he gets HIS pay raise.

In July 2005, Camille “Bud” George was accused of assaulting John Gallagher of Houtzdale. The case was settled out of court when Bud apparently admitted his guilt by paying Mr. Gallagher an undisclosed amount that is rumored to be in the 6-figure range.

Do you remember what happened when a Philadelphia newspaper exposed that Bud neglected to report receiving $1,380 worth of Penn State football tickets to the state Ethics Commission? Bud showed real class by telling the reporter, "If they want to put me in jail for this, then go ahead. I am tired of this ******* place anyway."

Is anyone aware that Triad Strategies LLC, a Harrisburg-based public affairs firm, held a reception for Camille “Bud” George at McGrath's Pub in Harrisburg on June 21? I understand the admission was $500 dollars per person. Bud, tell us (your constituents) how much of that admission price will go toward helping the unemployed in Clearfield County? Will you donate all proceeds from your reception to food banks in Clearfield County?

This year’s General Election is November 2. Let’s give Bud his wish. If he’s so tired of this place, let’s tell him where to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bud George wins his last election 1 hr Thunder 2
What is wrong with you Greg Collins 3 hr Fookme 10
News Three Clearfield County Jail Guards Accused of ... 3 hr Bincat 4
News Clearfield Municipal Authority Board Discusses ... 5 hr F ed 3
The people made of stone on Rockton 10 hr Howboutit 21
I troll the da because he arrested me !! Wed Karen 27
Bump Stocks Nov 21 Confused 17

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance