Drug Superstore aka East End Uni-Mart

Drug Superstore aka East End Uni-Mart

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

6th street

Clearfield, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
What is trhe deal with EE uni-mart? I rarely stop in, but did to grab sme milk. When 2 out of towners, walk behind UniMat with some locals, I highly doubt they are trading Baseball cards. I guess I just need to shut up and mind my own business.
BiggerTardThanU

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Maybe they were discussing opening up a meth booth at the fair it will help increase the beer sales.And the idiots on the board calling the shots will be all for it if it will increase revenue .
what up

Clearfield, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2012
6th street wrote:
What is trhe deal with EE uni-mart? I rarely stop in, but did to grab sme milk. When 2 out of towners, walk behind UniMat with some locals, I highly doubt they are trading Baseball cards. I guess I just need to shut up and mind my own business.
You need to get out more. This kind of shit happens all over Clearfield, not just the Uni Mart in East End.
honestly

Cumberland, MD

#4 Apr 6, 2012
its gotten REALLY bad there since the old manager left. the crew now is sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma Daily 54 min Bincat 75
Cyc 1 hr Please 3
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... 7 hr Destroyer 310
Proper roofing techniques presented by clearfie... 9 hr The klingons 5
New GoDubois Forum (Mar '13) 9 hr Bulldogs 10
Robbie blew the money for sidewalk replacement 9 hr facts 6
Where has the money gone for the stinky run flo... 11 hr The buck stops 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages