Naked Pictures found of Borough Counc...

Naked Pictures found of Borough Council Candidate Fred Wisor with Exotic Dancer

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TotalEclipse

Clearfield, PA

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Anyone see Fred Wisor's announcement for Clearfield Borough Council?
I don't think someone who poses naked with strippers for pictures is a good candidate for council.
outside

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2009
My kind of guy...got my vote!
haha

Altoona, PA

#3 Oct 14, 2009
Fred Wisor is an idiot. It shouldn't take naked pictures to sway the public. I just hope second ward will WAKE up!

Wisor's slogan: Ohwell,if we get it wrong now, we can always fix it later.

Within the past year, the Borough has faced four lawsuits because of their inabilty to inform themselves and make proper decisions.

And why is Leslie Stott running the place like she is queen of Clearfield Borough? We didnt' vote for her!

So, folks, if you want to be treated with disrespect and your rights violated, and then when you pursue your right for justice and force the Borough to abide by law, and if you want to see how they tell the public that YOU are to blame for the legal fees, make sure vote for idiot Wisor.

This same thing has happened to FOUR citizens in FOUR different occasions this past year. WAKE the F*** UP Second Ward!

Oh, and if you really like idiot Wisor, make sure to vote for Schell for mayor, so Wisor can be appointed mayor when Schell can't fulfill his duties because of the life-threatening illness he is battling.

WAKE UP Clearfield!!!!!!!!!!
Lovin it

Frenchville, PA

#4 Oct 14, 2009
I'm gonna move to Clearfield so I can vote for him.

ps, thee nude pics are him and the strippers are his mom and aunt holding him.

Now if you wanna see nudies of Katie Ferry giving head, check with Derek
Schweet

Clearfield, PA

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Lovin it wrote:
And if you wanna see nudies of Candy Lane George playin with her bud and ednas, well check with Bud and Edna.
All talk

Frenchville, PA

#6 Oct 14, 2009
haha wrote:
Fred Wisor is an idiot. It shouldn't take naked pictures to sway the public. I just hope second ward will WAKE up!
Wisor's slogan: Ohwell,if we get it wrong now, we can always fix it later.
Within the past year, the Borough has faced four lawsuits because of their inabilty to inform themselves and make proper decisions.
And why is Leslie Stott running the place like she is queen of Clearfield Borough? We didnt' vote for her!
So, folks, if you want to be treated with disrespect and your rights violated, and then when you pursue your right for justice and force the Borough to abide by law, and if you want to see how they tell the public that YOU are to blame for the legal fees, make sure vote for idiot Wisor.
This same thing has happened to FOUR citizens in FOUR different occasions this past year. WAKE the F*** UP Second Ward!
Oh, and if you really like idiot Wisor, make sure to vote for Schell for mayor, so Wisor can be appointed mayor when Schell can't fulfill his duties because of the life-threatening illness he is battling.
WAKE UP Clearfield!!!!!!!!!!
>

Why don't you run you f####ng coward?
McLovin

Uniontown, PA

#7 Oct 14, 2009
Lovin it wrote:
Yawn.
Got anything original, sh!tbag?
Schweet

Clearfield, PA

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Lovin it wrote:
And if you want to see nudies of Candy Lane George playing with her Bud and Edna's, well contact Bud and Edna.
put up or shut up

Frenchville, PA

#9 Oct 14, 2009
Schweet wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you want to see nudies of Candy Lane George playing with her Bud and Edna's, well contact Bud and Edna.
>

Get a life Derek
Paying Customer

Clearfield, PA

#12 Oct 16, 2009
I know someone who will pay cash to see those pictures of Fred Wisor.
haha

Clearfield, PA

#13 Oct 16, 2009
Paying Customer wrote:
I know someone who will pay cash to see those pictures of Fred Wisor.
This thought is sick and disturbing. What makes it even worse it that is was posted from the state police barracks in Woodland.
Wondering

Altoona, PA

#14 Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the Good old person system. Might as well elect the former chief Wisor to hold a position with Clfd. Boro, just as we elect former teachers to serve on schoolboards to determine our taxes, just as we appoint County employees to serve on Borough committees, just as we appoint Borough officials to serve on County committees, just as we managed to allow a government employees to serve with and represent the Chamber of COMMERCE (Key word here is commerce, not goverment), just as "objective and independent" media employees are appointed to serve on authorities, just as code enforment officers hired with no experience and knowledge advance to county positions only to hire another government official with no experience and knowledge to replace them. Might as well elect a former police chief to mayor as insurance if Gilliland prevails her case, they will need another cop to oversee the cops. Ever wonder why Stott doesn't run for mayor? She has more power as an appointed employee than the people that were voted to serve.

Hey at least Clearfield is getting it's netowrk set up. Besides, Walker can even tell you, "It's who you know" as we all experienced the "good ole boy" system here in Clearfield, now it is the "good ole' person" system. The only difference is the good old boys were able to produce results amongst their corruption.
Wondering

Altoona, PA

#15 Oct 17, 2009
And best of all, let the Y.m.c.a. and the county create new structures that are not conducive for the purposes downtown or provide adequate parking..anbd leave the taxpayer and existing businesses to once again mop up the mess that these so called leaders create and we'll call it revitilization.

Let's use revitilization money to cater to the county, while we leave an impression on the taxpayers that we are creating parking for tax paying businesses and customers and then relocate county offices to use up all of the parking. Wonder if I'd be allowed to build a structure and not provide parking.

Better yet, any person that dares to challenge this system, their cries for consideration will fall on deaf ears while all the planted pawns nod their head in agreement. IF they dare to challenge in the court system, again we will use a planted pawn to report the news in a slanted manner and focus primarily on our legal fees to make them out to be the problem, when in fact, it is our inability to use reason, wisdom, and LAW is the real problem..

And to top it off, we will hire an attorney and refer to him as a solicitor to give us any opinion that we desire, not neccessarily a legal one. And then we can rant and rave about our legal fees.

Just look at the consistency between Curwensivlle boro opinon of a duty of a mayor and Clearfields opinion of a duty of a mayor. Recall the LTE that outlined the duties of a mayor in Curwensivelle and Gilliland has to fight for those same duties.
Concerned Parent

Clearfield, PA

#16 Oct 21, 2009
Clearfield borough cops don't do their jobs any they go eat donuts and drink coffee all day long How Sad!!!!
Concerned Parent

Clearfield, PA

#17 Oct 21, 2009
Clearfield borough cops don't do their jobs anyway they go eat donuts and drink coffee all day long How Sad!!!!
Observer

Clearfield, PA

#18 Oct 21, 2009
Concerned Parent wrote:
Clearfield borough cops don't do their jobs anyway they go eat donuts and drink coffee all day long How Sad!!!!
So important it needed to be said once. This Fred Wisor character was the head of the Clearfield Borough Cops you speak of, and now he wants to get elected?
Concerned Parent

Clearfield, PA

#19 Oct 21, 2009
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So important it needed to be said once. This Fred Wisor character was the head of the Clearfield Borough Cops you speak of, and now he wants to get elected?
He won't be getting my vote!!!!!Thats for darn sure....Will he get yours??
Until you need them

Altoona, PA

#20 Oct 21, 2009
Concerned Parent wrote:
Clearfield borough cops don't do their jobs any they go eat donuts and drink coffee all day long How Sad!!!!
Im sorry that you must have had a bad encounter with the police. Our police department is very good here. I have needed their response on several occasions, some for my assistance, and some for others. The police are there very quickly and did a fantastic job everytime. Dont slam the police for what they are doing when you may have a personal problem with them. Its funny how people use the old coffee and donuts line all the time.
george e

Clearfield, PA

#21 Oct 26, 2009
You better stop slandering Bud George on these forums or you will get sued!
Observer

Clearfield, PA

#22 Oct 26, 2009
george e wrote:
You better stop slandering Bud George on these forums or you will get sued!
I think the message by those posting has been clear: BRING IT
A $$HOLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,271
News Curwensville Man Waives Charges for Allegedly N... 5 hr Thistleghost 4
City of Clearfield 11 hr Sluggo 22
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) Dec 2 sleep in 153
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' Dec 2 texas pete 18
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) Nov 30 Inept system 356
Who is Gene Parmesan TODAY? Nov 25 Karen 66

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages