Gnat Daily

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Police called, students not told or evacuated.. What's up with this?
poopy pants

Du Bois, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
it was me pooping, not a bomb
Whognu

Du Bois, PA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
poopy pants wrote:
it was me pooping, not a bomb
OMG!! LOL, good one!!
me just

South Lyon, MI

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Janocko with all his wisdom probably knew it was a fake threat. Its azz clowns like him who get our kids killed.
Wake up Clearfield its time to demand that Janocko's actions reap the penalties that he deserves.
wheres Wallace

Clearfield, PA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
me just wrote:
Janocko with all his wisdom probably knew it was a fake threat. Its azz clowns like him who get our kids killed.
Wake up Clearfield its time to demand that Janocko's actions reap the penalties that he deserves.
Wallace would have made sure the kids were safe. With all the construction up there you would think that any official would be able to see the potential for something being possible, and put our childrens safety before anything else. Wallace where are you???
Besty Bollinger

Clearfield, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2014
me just wrote:
He's the High School Principal dumbass.
trippin

Clearfield, PA

#7 Apr 30, 2014
but there was a threat today at clfd middle school
wtf

Indiana, PA

#8 May 1, 2014
It was at the middle school, not the high school. The students were evacuated to the driving park and dismissed from there at the end of the school day.
duh

Clearfield, PA

#9 May 1, 2014
Do you tards even read the dates of these threads? This thread is about the high school and is from 2012. It has nothing to do with yesterdays incident at the middle school.

"Besty Bollinger" you look like a total fool.

"wtf" we know yesterdays was at the middle school, again, check the date of this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Projecting over whether you are the biological ... 2 hr Sideline Observer 7
Will Today Be The Day 3 hr Fact 32
District 5 candidate Derek walker was arrested ... 4 hr Winston light wal... 32
Does Christy Fulton know who the father of her ... 10 hr Smartazz 9
My little buddy from bigler Mon Joe Marino 9
Hey Mr secretary and the Boro puppet crew! Mon Joe Marino 12
My big buddy from Clearfield Mon Julio 3

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance