First Prev
of 2
Next Last
G Smith

Bellwood, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2009
I can't believe you idiots haven't blamed Shaw/Walker for the arson at Linglewood lodge yet.
Time

Uniontown, PA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Give them time and they will.
Tim Winters

Boonville, IN

#3 Nov 30, 2009
Give them time. Til the retards who live on site start using their real names it's only useful for slight bits of humor and large amounts of drivel.
Wim Tinters

Uniontown, PA

#4 Nov 30, 2009
I heard that static and feedback from a sub-standard sound system caused the fire.
Tim Winters

Boonville, IN

#7 Nov 30, 2009
Knew it would only be a matter of time til another thread has hijacked by the walker/shaw militia.
Tim Winters

Boonville, IN

#8 Nov 30, 2009
Or more accurately the walker/shaw minutia.
Cumminclean

State College, PA

#9 Nov 30, 2009
Tim Winters wrote:
Or more accurately the walker/shaw minutia.
>

I have to admit now that Derek Walker has been siphoning funds from his investors and using them to pay me to look dumb on here defending Bill Shaw Jr and Bud George.

He said2 grand a month was too much so I am ratting him out now and will turn myself into the DA next week
Bob

Hastings, PA

#11 Nov 30, 2009
How about the taxpayer fund?

What have the public servants have accomplished here on topix?

So we have here on topix, posters claiming to be and/or speaking on behalf of:

Boro cops
LTP cops
wives of cops
attorney's
courthouse employees
township supervisors
firefighters
politicians
representatives
teachers

That's a whole slew of people being paid taxpayer dollars to:

Spread lies and accusations about citizens.
Distribute an illegal list of alleged suspects.
Promote hatred, dischord and segregation in the community.
Play on computer all day while earning tax payer dollars.
Talk about tradedies that occurred 40 years ago.
Make excuses for criminals that have been found or pled guilty.
Make criminal allegations against the innocent until proven guilty.
"Call OUT" normal everyday citizens who disagree with teh topix unprofessional and tacky approach to solving problems.
Participate in illegal defamation.
Speak on behalf of uninvolved parties.
LIE and provide half-truths.
Bathe in propaganda.
Make threats and intimidate innocent citizens.
Stalk and harass.

The list goes on and on. This is what is going on with the "Democracy Fund" and last time I checked, it is the taxpayers that support your wages and the democracy fund of which you speak.

Get off of the fucking computer you infectious infestation of greed and hypocracy!!! IT is your actions, your ideals, your greed, your contempt, your fucking parasitic politics that enables us to keep our right to bear arms. For the Constitution warns us about you, and I am grateful that I am fully armed and ready for your infiltration against peace, justice and liberty.

Will you be ready? Where is your army? On topix? In your pocket? In the schools with our children? Does your army respect you and honor you? Or are they receiving good wages from the democracy fund in which you speak? Do they abide by law and uphold the law, or do they honor the law only on occasions that best suits their needs?

So, you are mad that Houser, Walker, Dixon, Neeper, Quigley went through the process of law? Or are you mad that your fake allegations and lies cannot get a criminal complain against the man that sought justice against these suspects on behalf of the citizens?

Sounds to me like you don't like our laws. Sounds to me like you want them to work only on your behalf, to suit your political needs.

And before you say anything, remember, Walker pled guilty. That's a far cry from "I did nothing wrong."

The most intelligent person on this forum is a fucking DJ with a shitty sound system.

It is Clearfield, after all.
Why do I laugh

State College, PA

#13 Dec 1, 2009
The Truth wrote:
Democracy and the justice system in Clearfield County are being destroyed, and I'm sorry you have a stake in this corrupt system. Is it drugs? bribes?
You can't charge a man with beating up another man (Matt Houser), but then not charge a man that beat up a woman (Bill Shaw/Stacy Parks). And before you say it never happened because you didn't read about it....remember Stacy Parks called the police, and a report was filed. It was a DA running for Judge (Paul Cherry) that put his own agenda ahead of justice.
You can't charge Quigley with a DUI, and then let drunk drivers like Ardell and Kyle Shirey off the hook, or threaten an arresting officer of one of your relatives with her job if DUI charges are filed. Just because you are related to or have family that works in the DA's office doens't mean you are above the law.
You can't charge a congressional candidate (Walker) based on information you told his opponent (Shaner) to say, which even the "victim" claims were false and didn't want anything to do with, then completely ignore a criminal complaint filed by the Bud George strangling victim, forcing the victim to take the case to civil court and get a $100,000 settlement, AN OBVIOUS ADMISSION OF BUD GOERGE'S GUILT. And don't start with that Walker pled guilty stuff. Disorderly Conduct is a far cry from the Felony Burglarly charge Shaw used Shaner information to throw at Walker. The lawyers in this town know how the corrupt DA's office works, and know Shaw is a womanbeating thug.
You can't make up charges to throw at people you don't like and didn't support you (Dixon and Neeper) only to have them thrown out at a preliminary hearing AND AGAIN by the grand jury Shaw requested, and then let a known arsonist off the hook because he is a personal family friend.
Justice, and Democracy, don't work this way. If these actions were happening in an area with an investigative journalism sector of the press, Shaw would have been voted out of office long ago. Sure, people involved in the corruption have been exposed on this blog. Tough. You can't criticize my tactics, and then use the same tactics yourself.
The constitution warned me about people like you, trying to take away my right to free speech. Good luck. This information is out there now, and soon it will be in even more of a public forum. Deal with it.
>

It happens all the time and if you want to see a travesty of justice, watch Foxnews from 8 to 11 pm. I seriously feel this is where you get a lot of your talking points.

Your little vendetta against Shaw is just that. If it were a legitimate charge, you would have filed it by now so cut out the crap.

On the other hand, if you are found to be posting this drivel on the clock and you are a public servent, you are in a heap of trouble.

The CCJ has many wannabe lawyers sitting in the cell blocks and the only difference between them and you is the structure they are in.
Bob

Hastings, PA

#15 Dec 1, 2009
Concerned Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me Shaw has had legitimite charges served on him:
http://www.wokw.com/NEWS.htm
http://1490newsblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/walk...
The judge has allowed the second case to move foward, saying Shaw is not covered by the immunity he has been crying he has.
civil and not criminal. and they weren't legitmate because you were laughed out of court.
Bob

Hastings, PA

#16 Dec 1, 2009
The Truth wrote:
Democracy and the justice system in Clearfield County are being destroyed, and I'm sorry you have a stake in this corrupt system. Is it drugs? bribes?
That is hypocracy at its finest! Funny, Shaw throws a wrench in the system established by corrupt cops. Now you turn the tables and accuse ME of having a stake? Yes, I have a stake in justice and getting rid of lying cheating corrupt officials that promote hatred and dischord, because they were called out by the DA, and they do it on taxpayer dollars.

You like the cops being corrupt, right? This is why Rhone ignored Ferry's original pleas for help. The only thing that changed in the unstable bitches life was an extra 50 grand for a bullshit statement full of lies that would be milked by Walker for all it was worth. It really wasn't that great of writing, btw. She called the police and then called it rumor. I can't believe you ar using it so much, considering her credibilty is similar to that of Lorena Bobbit.
Bob

Hastings, PA

#18 Dec 1, 2009
So now they have evidence that Shaw burned down Linglewood Lodge.

Go figure.
Bob

Hastings, PA

#19 Dec 1, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
you no named anonymous by tch that won't put her statements in print.
I am so glad that you have finally done some self reflecting. You are the one that dumps the garbage here anonymously. I just ask for evidence, and what you provide are more lies and rumors, anonymously. You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever met. I can't wait to watch you burn.
Comeatme

State College, PA

#21 Dec 1, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you see that, Bob? Another lie. Shaw is a proven womanbeater, not an arsonist. Let's not start rumors.
>

And you are a proven p u ssy whipped coward

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#22 Dec 1, 2009
This forum is going to be shut down, just like the one in the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat.

The reason is it's getting nasty and personal; I think someone filed a lawsuit against the Tribune and that's why they had to remove the forum.

Too bad, it was entertaining...but it got way out of hand; just like these forums are.

Don't be surprised if one day you won't see the forum; it will be "gone, baby gone"!

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 1, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Jim, this battle will carry over into the streets. In due time, everyone will be made aware of Bill Shaw Jr being a proven womanbeater, drug user, drug pusher,.......on and on
Wow...can't wait to see about it/hear about it. Sure would be a battle; maybe it would equal the TET Offensive in Viet Nam.

Stay tuned, keep your camera's loaded and watch the destruction.

Thank you for the forewarning.
mrmojorisin

State College, PA

#25 Dec 1, 2009
Jim Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...can't wait to see about it/hear about it. Sure would be a battle; maybe it would equal the TET Offensive in Viet Nam.
Stay tuned, keep your camera's loaded and watch the destruction.
Thank you for the forewarning.
>

These f u ck ing clowns wouldn't know what a street fight is.

What do you know about TET? Ever offload any drums from Dow?
Tim Winters

North Bergen, NJ

#26 Dec 1, 2009
Bob, thanks for the compliment, I think. Would be interesting if the rest of you cockholsters would use your real names.
Wim Tinters

Clearfield, PA

#29 Dec 1, 2009
I am using my real name.
Bob

Hastings, PA

#30 Dec 1, 2009
Tim Winters wrote:
Bob, thanks for the compliment, I think. Would be interesting if the rest of you cockholsters would use your real names.
I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet. Ask your buddy Walls. He knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doggy Style 7 hr Unknown 2
It's really quiet on here 9 hr mystery shopper 7
News Curwensville Man Waives Charges for Allegedly N... 19 hr Good Ol Boy 3
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) Fri sleep in 153
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' Fri texas pete 18
February 2nd, 2017 Fri Dick R Long 1
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) Nov 30 Inept system 356

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages