Change of Admin at Clearfield High Sc...

Change of Admin at Clearfield High School

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

greenthumbmom

Cresson, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Did you hear the new asst principal threw in the towel? Guess he couldn't stand working with wallace and janocko!

They shouldn't refill the position. That'd help save the district money!! But those clowns probably cant do the work.
parent

Clearfield, PA

#2 Aug 22, 2010
haha that guy was a joke! he was to passive. the kids use to call mr cummel. a lot of my friends sons thought he was gay at first. but i did hear he wore some sweet sweaters.
Another parent

Clearfield, PA

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Who was this new asst. principal? Thought Jokeco was the only asst?
Our wonderful School Board need to get things ironed out, its becoming a real joke....I vote Jenn Wallace for superintendent, that way she can tell her estranged hubby what to do...
greenthumbmom

Cresson, PA

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Update, they went on vacation to ME together...maybe not estranged anymore.

If CASD needs to save money, don't replace Mr. Hummel (the only sane administrator in the building). Let's see what kind of job "Jokeco" and Wallace can do. See if they can do what they're paid to do.
Another Parent

Clearfield, PA

#5 Aug 23, 2010
greenthumbmom wrote:
Update, they went on vacation to ME together...maybe not estranged anymore.
If CASD needs to save money, don't replace Mr. Hummel (the only sane administrator in the building). Let's see what kind of job "Jokeco" and Wallace can do. See if they can do what they're paid to do.
Hope they are together, ones on here been saying they seperated.......it blows my mind that Jokeco actually has the title ''asst. principal''
A third parent

Clearfield, PA

#7 Aug 23, 2010
They were at the fair parade together so stop dreaming.
in the know

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2010
I can tell you that jenny and kevin wallace are separated. She is still around him because she is trying to be nice for the kids sake. He treats her like crap! I dont know why she takes it from him. He has cheated on here numerous times when she was pregnant. Its wrong, and i feel bad for her, but.....I can tell you she is not on the board for that jerk. She is on there to make some positive change for her kids. Yes, she is a beautiful women, but she is also very smart, and is doing a good job. She isent afraid to speak up against stuff thats wrong. She was the only one who voted against removing teaching positions. Maybe you guys should look past her looks, and see that she is a great girl.
I agree

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Another parent wrote:
Who was this new asst. principal? Thought Jokeco was the only asst?
Our wonderful School Board need to get things ironed out, its becoming a real joke....I vote Jenn Wallace for superintendent, that way she can tell her estranged hubby what to do...
I AGREE......JENNIFER WALLACE FOR SUPERINTENDENT!
milf hunter

Clearfield, PA

#10 Aug 24, 2010
jennifer wallace should run for queen milf of clearfield
EMT

Clearfield, PA

#11 Aug 25, 2010
milf hunter wrote:
jennifer wallace should run for queen milf of clearfield
I would vote for her in a heart beat, you betcha I would!
she is hottttt

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Shes got my vote! Jennifer Wallace for queen milf!
true american

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2010
Well, you know Mr. Hummel wasn't a "good ol boy".......wonder who's next....I bet I can guess.......Mr. Domico.....I just feel bad for the female elementary principal.
Jim Bob

Clearfield, PA

#14 Aug 26, 2010
true american wrote:
Well, you know Mr. Hummel wasn't a "good ol boy".......wonder who's next....I bet I can guess.......Mr. Domico.....I just feel bad for the female elementary principal.
What about the female elementary principal??
true american

United States

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>What about the female elementary principal??
she isn't part of the good ol boy club....she will never be
Are You Serious

United States

#16 Aug 31, 2010
I heard that Fredo Redden told the Middle School teachers that the administration would no longer be handing out punishments for minor offenses like disrupting class, swearing, or dress code violations. The teachers are now supposed to hand out detention on their own. That's just great. The kids already can't pass the state tests so let's give the teachers something else to do instead of teach. Now the administrators really have no purpose. Let's get rid of at least half of them.
tree man

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2010
Are You Serious wrote:
I heard that Fredo Redden told the Middle School teachers that the administration would no longer be handing out punishments for minor offenses like disrupting class, swearing, or dress code violations. The teachers are now supposed to hand out detention on their own. That's just great. The kids already can't pass the state tests so let's give the teachers something else to do instead of teach. Now the administrators really have no purpose. Let's get rid of at least half of them.
. Administrators have a purpose if they ndersgtand education......didn't fred redden teach wood shop? Lmao
Homeschooler

Clearfield, PA

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Are You Serious wrote:
I heard that Fredo Redden told the Middle School teachers that the administration would no longer be handing out punishments for minor offenses like disrupting class, swearing, or dress code violations. The teachers are now supposed to hand out detention on their own. That's just great. The kids already can't pass the state tests so let's give the teachers something else to do instead of teach. Now the administrators really have no purpose. Let's get rid of at least half of them.
Another good reason to pull your kids out and home school them.
woodshop

Clearfield, PA

#19 Oct 21, 2013
milf hunter wrote:
jennifer wallace should run for queen milf of clearfield
oh wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KOZ the next scam Fri Political welfare 17
Gem of the Alleghenies May 24 SoWhichIsIt 4
News Clearfield Commissioners Give Update on Propose... May 24 Victory 3
How's that Riverwalk ? May 23 Victory 37
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) May 23 Princess Hey 148
skams (Aug '10) May 22 Nabisco 132
Bigler Township MADERA May 22 Mick the Dick 8

Clearfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages