Sandusky trial transcripts available ...

Sandusky trial transcripts available to read

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

Former bison

Tyrone, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Anyone can read what went on during trial. What was said, who involved, even names of victims. And believe it, janocko had involvement with one of the boys, it's all in there. One of the boys from moshannon actually attended clearfield schools for a time as well. See? None of this talk was bull sh!t. Read the transcripts
clearfielder

Martinsburg, PA

#2 Sep 24, 2012
You see so intent on getting this Janocko in trouble.
I'm being serious here not mean, you need some type of help. If you are a victim, get some help and report it.
Former bison

Tyrone, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
You're showing the same blindness that allowed this crap to happen in the first place. All I stated from the beginning of this mess were what I read and heard on the news, as well as things I remembered from high school about the second mile. My kids are going through the school system now... I can't imagine if something like this happened to my kids, or if someone or a group of people turned a blind eye to the abuse of my child.
I know

Wallaceton, PA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
No one is trying to get anyone in trouble , they are just parents with legitimate concerns . Should they just keep their mouths shut and not ask any questions ? These are their children he is in charge of , and they have a right to know .
xxx

Wallaceton, PA

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Former bison wrote:
Anyone can read what went on during trial. What was said, who involved, even names of victims. And believe it, janocko had involvement with one of the boys, it's all in there. One of the boys from moshannon actually attended clearfield schools for a time as well. See? None of this talk was bull sh!t. Read the transcripts
so what day of testamony does it talk about Sandusky ?
Former bison

Tyrone, PA

#6 Sep 24, 2012
It's spelled testimony first off jack ass. Second it was his trial, obviously he was spoken of every day at trial. We know it wasn't janockos trial, but is it not obvious now that he played a role in handing a child over to Sandusky? How brain dead are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hate for DW is strong 16 min Gene Is Bored 2Nite 12
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) 22 min Gene Is Bored 2Nite 208
CF wants it all to end 24 min Gene Is Bored 2Nite 9
Whats goin down in Wallaceton 1 hr Hahaha 4
Cockroach "judge Cherry" 2 hr Gene P GJerkstore 2
W + F = Ts Tue PutUporShutUp 16
Meth dealer May 22 Thom Petty 2

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages